Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Past Midnight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 pm
(ok send me your char please biggrin thankies. Oh and once i know your char is up feel free to jump right in the story)

my rules (please fallow )

~ no killing off without permission
~ no sexual stuff. if ya got to let us all know 'it' happened, then skip to the next part...
~ no Godmoding!!!
~ this is a literate RP no "iz tink meh frand likez tht cak" PLEASE this gets so tedious
~ please try and post often!!! if you cant and know yo wont be able to at the end of your last post: (ill be gone for a while sorry) and pm me also
~~~*** THANKIES***~~~

Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Single or Taken:
Other:
Appearance:
Gem: (ex: water, ice, love, hate, lust, talent, muse, earth,time, life, death, ect. {please do not take more than one and/or one that has already been claimed})

Background:
Current day, some place near NewYork, a group for powerfull superbeings unlock fate. The gems of magic have been "lost" for a long time when, sudenly, a group of teens findout their families have been hiding them for the past 4000 years. On a normal day the Gems' powers unlock. Sin, the source of all evil, has awaked too. He will soon seakout the all powerfull Gems of Magic and take back what he thinks is his. Will the Gem Keepers be able to keep them from the wrong hands?

Chars:

~Roro
Name:Yori
Race:element Bender
Bio: N/A
Personality: shy, confused easily, short fused
Dislikes:pink, smart a**s, preps, dogs, cities
Sexuality: straight
Single or Taken: single
Other:n/a
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gem: Death  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 pm
Name: Milo Masque (pronounced "my-low mask")
Race: Neko
Bio: Milo doesn't remember how she came do be a neko. She found out on her 16th birthday when the ears and tail appeared. Her parents found out that she was a neko and decided to keep from her the fact that she had magic. She pretended that the ears and tail were fake for three years. Then, when she was 19, the magic of the gems awoke and so did Milo's magic.
Personality: She is somewhat nonchalant. She is only friendly with people she knows. She will only make new friends if someone introduces her to someone. She won't go make friends on her own unless she thinks their dating material. But once she gets to know you, she is fun and teases a lot.
Likes: Coffee with LOTS of creamer, the colors black, red, blue, green, and white, alternative/punk rock, scary stories, and Aurthur.
Dislikes: Twinkies, the color pink, country music, mushy romance stories, and the preppy girls at school.
Sexuality: Straight
Single or Taken: Taken
Other: Her favorite band is My Chemical Romance, that's how she met Aurthur. She is ten months younger than him. She doesn't care that he's a demon.
Appearance: User Image
Gem: Love

Name: Aurthur Halloway
Race: Demon
Bio: He was born to a human mother who'd fallen in love with a demon. So he is a demon (amazingly a full blood demon). He'd known he was a demon all his life. The only other person who knew, besides his parents, was Milo. He told her when they decided to start dating. he didn't know he had real magic thought. One day when he was 19, the magic of the gems awoke, and so did Aurthur's magic.
Personality: He is a friendly person who likes socializing. He enjoys listening to music with his friends. He will go make friends with anyone he thinks would like him and/or accept the fact that he's a demon. Once he's your friend, he'll be your friend forever unless you do something unforgivable.
Likes: Black coffee, the colors black, blue, green, and white, alternative/punk rock, comedies and scary stories, and Milo.
Dislikes: Chocolate flavored anything, the color brown, country and techno music, mushy romances and non-fiction stories, and jocks.
Single or Taken: Taken
Other: Aurthur's favorite band is My Chemical Romance, that's how he meat Milo. He is ten months older than her. He doesn't care that she's a neko.
Appearance: User Image
Gem: Hate  

Nell-E Kae

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm
Name:
Race: Human
Bio: Unknown
Personality: is nice, kind, friendly, caring, and innocent. But, she is also tuff, athletic, and determined.
Likes: Candy, music, books, reading, animals, plants, the outdoors
Dislikes: Bullies, jerks, no candy cry , being lonely, being bored, people getting hurt, and the darkness.
Single or Taken: Single
Other: Nothing
Appearance:
User Image
Gem: Life  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items