Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Tahki's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Enrollment

Rolling her eyes, Hellma snarks, "Griffyndor!" Before handing the paper off to her shadow. Hopefully this bit of snot would be able to make something of herself, or else.
The Acceptance began to whine as her shadow held the paper up just out of reach.
"Oh for fear's sake! Just give it to him," the professor snapped.
She regretted the decision moments later when the Bin coughed up a giant, feathery, furrbal.
"Always with the be damned gryphons!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm
reserved two  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:19 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLMENT FORM

User Image

Name: Tahki Yuki
Nicknames: Tahki

Faction/Race Monster - Gryphon

Personality: Tahki is a sweet push over of a girl. She tends to put everyone before her self. However, deep inside, she really resents all this and wishes to change her self.

Tahki isn't one really to go out of her way to meet others. Shes happy curled up with a book. Other people monsters tend to give her small panic attack on the inside. Usually from shock that some one actually cares what shes up to.

This should go with out saying but Tahki has very low self esteem.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? To toughen up and grow a backbone. She's tired of being such a limp noodle and would like to be a fierce monster.
- Gym Session One - What better way to toughen up?
- Great Works of the 20th Century - Books are a guilty pleasure to this girl.
- Human Studies - Purely curiosity on this one.

FEAR: Takhi temporarily removes a bit of courage from her opponent and adds it to her own.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Yellow
Hair Colour/Style: White. She has short choppy hair that usually is a tangled mess.
Skin Colour: Very pale
Clothing Style/Colours: High fashion style with a halloween twist. Colors would probably be various grays and blues with any other color to help give it an effect.
Extra: She has long claw like fingernails, white wings, white lion tail, and white gryphon ears on top of her head as apposed to where human ears go. Kinda like a cat person I suppose.
References: Ref 1 Ref 2 with headphones

User Image

History / A little more about:
Tahki Yuki belongs to a very long line of pure bred ice gryphons whom for a long time, until some what recently, were treasure guardians. The Yuki family is no longer in the treasure guardian business but instead the banking business and have been in this industry for at least four generations. The family is very well known as one of the best banker families in halloween town.

Tahki was born in the lap of luxury having had a silver spoon in her beak since the day she hatched from her pumpkin. She's not had a worry in the world all her life except for little things she chooses to worry about. Like various hobbies shes acquired through growing up. She was also very sheltered growing up having very limited social interactions with other beings of her age.

However, not having to worry about anything does have a toll to pay in the end. Tahki has no concept how to survive on her own. She also lacks a lot of self confidence when shes interacting with those her age. Tahki has no self esteem and has high anxiety when she is around others her age for the very first time. This anxiety probably stemmed from the fact that Tahki was raised with the mind set, you do not speak unless spoken to.

Because she has such poor self esteem and such high anxiety, Tahki will often be subject to listen to the peer she is interacting with. She will put them before her self because she feels that this will get them to maybe like her. This is a very bad thing though however.

Often, however, Tahki will hide in her headphones and pretend she doesnt hear someone when they address her directly. She'll instead turn her eye pod up and hurry quickly by unless confronted in a way she HAS to interact.

It is also good to keep in mind that Tahki does resent doing things for her peers and bottles it up deep with in. A very unhealthy thing to do that will build up over time. Her sweet persona is really only a mask that will begin to decay and wash away as she gets settled with in the walls of the school amongst her peers.

Ultimately, Tahki Yuki will grow to be a strong gryphoness and one who does not put up with s**t. Her first step to independence was when she her self walked into the halls of Amityville Academy and signed her self up. She has no plans to guard treasure or run a bank as her ancestors have.

User Image

Hobbies:

* Reading - Tahki can often be found with some form of literature in her hand. Usually its a romance novel of some sort (THE STEAMY KIND) or a trashy tween book or a comic of some sort, but most wouldn't know this because she often blacks out the covers of the book.

* Gaming - Of course this girl games. She steers clear from any sports titles though.

* Mini Pet Collector - What student now a day doesnt collect odd little critters. Its a huge craze and Tahki is guilty for taking part in it.

* Martial Arts/Yoga - Tahki does not like sports much ... with the exception of martial arts. She practices daily in her room alone.

* Music Whore - Tahki takes pride with her eye pods list.

* Shiny Object Collecting - Shiny object collecting has always been something Tahki has done. This is a bit of a bad habit/hobby cross over. If she sees a shiny object with seemingly no owner then she 'perma borrows' it for her own collecting purposes.

* Kigurumi - Tahki owns a MASS COLLECTION of kigurumi pajamas of various creatures. She only wears her kigurumi in her dorm but every once in a while she can be found out side her dorm in a variety of different Kigurumi.

User Image

Bad Habits:

* Avoiding socializing unless she's cornered just about.

* Picking up a shiny object and taking it to her room no matter what it is. As long as it seems to not have an owner of course.

* Eying other peoples shiny objects with great interest.

* Bending to the will of others despite her own wishes.

(Please note the social bad habits she will grow out of as I rp her)

Questions / Reactions:

How would Tahki react if someone did find out what she was actually reading?

Her face would turn bright red and she'd probably try to pretend it wasn't hers.

How would Tahki react if a boy asked her out?

More then likely she'd either A. pretend she didn't hear him or B. Go out with him if he was really persistent. Now getting her to SHOW UP to said date is another story entirely.

Does / will Tahki ever explode after bottling in so much do not want from others?

In the beginning she'll have her own little rage fits (through breaking stuff and martial arts) in her room and will not speak to a soul. She won't be able to always swallow her rage though and will more then likely blow up on some one at some point.

After that I think she'd probably start to gain more self respect for her self and build up her own courage.

How does she feel about how she looks?

Tahki doesn't hate how she looks. But she doesn't flaunt her self or try to improve with make up. How she looks has never been an issue.

How ever she finds her self inferior to other girls when she does like a guy and tends to shy away.

How does she feel about other races?

She'll shy away from every race, though she is more likely to be willing to talk to a fellow monster, undead or demon then a ghost or reaper. Just barely more willing though.

Does she resent her upbringing or family?

Honestly no. There are no issues here. She wanted to get away from her family so she could prove to her self she could be independent.

Will she be joining any clubs?

She will be joining at least one unless another character is able to talk her into more. She'll join a club as an attempt to reach out to others and help her over come her fear of socializing. Im not sure which club or clubs she'll be taking up though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:21 pm
Fear/ Natural Ability Post

Fear:

Brave Soul: Tahki is able to take a small percentage of her foes Courage threw her Aura. (Battle Cry)

Natural Ability:

* Healing Feather: Gryphons feathers are said to have healing properties. They can use a feather to heal them selves or an ally in a quicker manner then natural.

* Arctic Warmth: Tahki has an advantage in colder areas as she does not get cold very easily.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:24 pm
Three Equipped Mini Pets:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Aisha the Demon Cat

How it was obtained:
Aisha was a gift actually that Tahki has had since it was a kitten.

Personality:
Lives up to the name demon cat. Aisha hates anyone who is not Tahki and will attack anyone who enters Tahkis room. Tahki has to lock her up if shes expecting visitors.

Name: Choco Choco the Choco Chocobo

How it was obtained:
This chick was found as an egg in Tahki's back yard. She hatched it and took good care of it. It doesn't seem to want to mature to adult hood. Maybe a witch cursed it. Who knows.

Personality:
Choco Choco follows Tahki every where and acts quite like a lost puppy when Tahki is not around. Its a very friendly and loyal bird. A little on the special side though.

Name: Scruffums the Scruffle

How it was obtained:
Tahki found a shiny rock and added it to her collection. The next morning she woke up to find an odd little creature there in its place. Tahki still looks for the shiny rock in hopes to add it back to her collection with no luck.

Personality:
Scruffums looks out for Tahki and the other two mini's. He tends to clean her room when she's out and is the one to make sure she remembers to eat, bath, and get out once in a while. In a way, Scruffums is Tahkis keeper.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:26 pm
Points Earned
5/5 - Minipets grown to adult stages
5/5 - Fan Art
4/?? - Finished RP
0/?? - Class related points
3/?? - Event
Total - 51/50 growth points

Requirements For Year One
GROWTH REQUIREMENTS:

Year 1 to Year 2:

50 points + an exam (pass or fail) = growth towards next stage

Point System

1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- One complete regular rp
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
- One complete classroom rp
- One complete homework assignment
- One complete battle, with just rolls
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm
Role Play Log

Private RPs
[PRP] Fancy bumping into you [Tahki x Daisuke]*
[PRP] Feathers and Parchment [Tahki x Julian] *
[PRP] Only If I Have To.. [Raziel + Tahki]
[PRP] Doin' the school thing? (Amrita / Tahki) *
[PRP] - Dude with... Sport Snot // (Bul and Tahki)
[PRP] Forming a band [Eardrum Orgasm Members]

Open RPs
[ORP] Shopping for PJ's and Things of Lace

Class RPs
Shadow Craft
Literature Class * (Sign up rp done)
Home Ec

* - Indicates complete

Note: Stopped keeping up with rps this way. All finished rps are now posted through out my journal  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm
Friends and Foes

Acquaintance:
Raziel- A very scary monster. Little but ... scary.
Daisuke- Met in literature class. Seems friendly, gave me a thumbs up. THEN I met him again taking Choco Choco out. He likes treasure too! I hope we can be friends!
Sin Err - Im not really sure how I feel about her yet. She's always polite to me but thats not enough to form a true opinion. I'd like to get to know her better.
Israfel - Was a band member on hers and Amrita's team. Very nice Siren. Tahki doesn't personally know much about him though other then he has a voice that literally probably has killed some one before.
Coralie - Always been pleasant. I really want to get to know her and be her friend.
Morton - He seems nice. Seems to get along with Julian and Amrita pretty well.
Lizzy - She seems nice enough and shes my partner in sex ed. We're raising a pumpkin together.
Braum - Polite and strong hearted even if he won't admit it. He seems alright. Though he really confuses me honestly. At first I thought he was a jerk.
Alessa - (will fill out once rp is complete)
Tess - Met her through dash dating. She seems nice but we didn't have a lot of time to really get to know each other.
Christof - I helped him when he needed it. He rode me like a horse though but thats okay.
Shehk - Shes brave but seems to have a fear of fire.
Nuk - Seems pretty decent. I don't know him to well but we fought the good fight together.
Xiu-Ying- She seems kind of quiet too. I wonder if she likes video games.. I would like to get to know her better.

Friends:
Riley - Quite a strange ghoul. She assisted Tahki in her time of confusion while Tahkie was watching 'Sprout'. Tahki was quite greatful that a complete stranger would stick out their neck for her so automatically Tahki considers Riley a friend.
Sammy - COMRADE AT ARMS!
Ren - He's a lot like me! I want to get to know him more actually.. never met another gryphon MY age.
Charlie - Uh.. Amritas odd friend.. and now hes sort of grown on me too
Unstabul - He's my fear buddy. I m gonna try to figure out a good way to scare him and help him with his fear. A very nice guy... I kind of unloaded a lot of my inner thoughts on him. Hope he doesn't think Im depressing.
Riyo - A demon cat I met in the library. She's a little different then some of the other people I've talked to. I find her a little easier to talk to. I owe her a favor.
Muka - An owl monster that I met on the roof. For some reason he wants to give me flying lessons?

Best Friends:
Amrita - I actually managed to some how scare her! I don't know how but yeah! Shes my first friend thats also a ghoul. Shes also really sweet. I want to be best friends with her!
Julian- Almost hit me with a book but saved it at the right moment. Pure accident. He was quite sorry for it and talked to me. Seems to be nervous like me and shares alot of the same interests. I found out we actually have quite a lot of classes together.
Tybalt - A ghost dog who saved my headphones from the outskirts of school and then walked me back to the dorms. He's really nice! He also bought me coffee and shared his pin with me! He has mine too!

Crush:
n/a
Dislikes:
n/a
Hates:
n/a  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Pins Collected

Aquired
User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:14 pm
Clubs and Extra Activities

Official Clubs

N/A

Pending Clubs

* News Paper Club
* Dungeons and Humans Club
* Banned Books

Extra Activities

User Image

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:17 pm
Fan Art

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:21 pm
YEAR ONE

User Image  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 pm
reserved thirteen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:25 pm
reserved fourteen