Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Arena
I'm waiting for you, old friend. Bring it Strider!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Orcus streched out on the field. "I'm inviting you to fight like we used to Strider." He sat down. "It's been a while since I've role played and my homework is getting easier so I figure that this is the best way to get back into the groove of things." Orcus laid down on the field. "So whenever you read this, whenever you're ready, we'll fight."

"We'll take on our average forms, I guess. Me and my robes and halberd and you, your cloak and sword." Orcus yawned. "Our usual god modding fights, all knowing, all powerful, ever continues. You can take your move whenever you're ready." Orcus closed his eyes and waited for a response.

((Spectators are welcome but do not get involved. Also since it is a god modded fight, try to keep track and not ask too many questions. My skills have to come back to me.))

(((Hope it's alright that it's god modding, Silas. It's just the way me and Stride used to fight in BHG)))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm
((Arena battles and the rules involved are between the two combatants. Do whatcha feel like! =3 ))
EDIT: ((Oh, and one of the standing rules that I wrote for this subforum is for observers to stay out of it, so don't worry.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 pm
((Thanks then. Hope ol' Strider sees this so we can get at it soon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm
Strider stepped out in a flash of purple light in his signature red over coat and red shades. He sported a staff of redwood. He cricked his neck and it popped. "Man been awhile since I used this old form...kinda stiff." He jumped up and down and shook himself. Then he stopped and his staff changed into a two handed sword. "Okay, let's start this shall we?" Strider charged and kicked Orcus down onto the ground.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 pm
Orcus rolled away from Strider, grabbing his halberd which lay next to him and jumping up off the ground. He then hacked at Strider with his weapon of choice and sent a blast of mana his way. "Damn straight. You've become slow!" He jumped at Strider with a kick and an extended halberd stab. "Quick question... Have we ever finished a fight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm
Strider flashed in and out of sight as he disappeared and reappeared to dodge the mana wave. He spun around his kick and halberd strike and kicked Orcus from the side. Strider grew a wicked, playful smile. "Not even close!"  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:27 pm
Orcus ducked and dodged the kick. He then jumped to the right and into some bushes. It took him a second but soon jumped out, ready to hack and slash at Strider. "You are too damn good, ya' know that?" He waved his halberd elegantly in the air. The long polearm weapon was clunky but in his hands, it was a graceful instrument. "So? How's life?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 pm
"Yes I know i'm too good." He passed his weapon between his hands tossing it back and forth. It would shift between several different weapons in a quick sequence. "Well it's going okay I suppose but did we come to talk of pleasantries or to fight?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Orcus turned about and used the tip of his halberd as a spear point and jabbed at Strider. "A little of both. What's a fight without chit-chat?" Orcus then back flipped away from Strider and sent a volley of flaming hot mana bolts. Orcus then wiped his hand in the air in front of him, sending a wave of mana out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 pm
"Eh, very well. Then what is the capital of Syria?" Strider ducked backwards and then came up and clapped his hands together sending out a shockwave bursting the bolts of fire and the wave. He sent forth his signature red lightning bolt at Orcus.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:03 pm
"Eh? I'll be damned if I know." Orcus deflected the lightning with his hand but it was burned. "Damn, that's painful." Orcus began mending his hand. "This'll take a while. I guess it's good I'm a lefty." He picked up his halberd and cut down at Strider. "What are your thoughts on Egypt and Lybia, though?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm
"I think they need to give us our F'ing oil!" I deflect your halberd and breath fire at you. "I mean...ow hot." I stop breathing fire and just kick you away blowing a puff of smoke. "I mean just because their leaders are crazy power mad A holes don't mean they have to stop sending oil."  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 pm
Orcus lunged back at the sight of the fire. "Ouch." He yelped as he had once breathed fire. It burned his throat and lips. "I guess, I find it sort of nice to see the world unraveling like this." He took the kick and Striders leg with it. He spun Strider using his burned hand. "Damn!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19 pm
I plant my hand on the ground and use the force of my body to fling Orcus around and make you release my leg. "Well eventually the U.S. will owe so much money it won't really matter. We'll be the Great Britain of the 21 century. You know when they had to lower the value of their own money to pay off debts in the 1970's?" I throw three energy throwing stars.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 am
Orcus cart wheel'd to dodge the throwing stars, holding his weapon parallel to the ground made the task easier than it would have otherwise been. One star cut his leg but it was minor seeing as the energy soldered the wound right after it was made. "I figured as much but I'm not sure that our current business ventures will keep us out of debt for long. We're too dependent on oil." Orcus launched an attack against Strider. He began by slashing forcible and sending waves of mana out with his other hand. "Wind turbine, solar power plants, and so on. They make jobs and will help in the future."  
Role-Playing--Arena

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games