Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 pm
You drink the wise blood;
You're gonna hear about it...
You'll be taken down brick by brick by brick!
Burn the orphanage-
You're gonna pay for it.
They will purify block by block by block!

User Image
ƊORA
OƇƬAƲǀA
ROSALƐS

SCOTLAND TEAM BEATER │ BEAUXBATONS ALUMNI │ NINETEEN

Dora filed away the term 'parselmouth' in the back of her mind; she wasn't sure whether it was the same as in Spanish or French or not. However, the snake didn't exactly look... like a dumb animal, and she looked at it briefly before looking back up at the man, Ashley. "At least he's a snake with some manners," the Spanish woman said with a small smirk, because although she didn't understand any of the hissing, the idea of the reptile rambling on about this or that was very amusing to picture. He asked about her quidditch career, and Dora nodded with a half-shrug. "Much... much colder. I grew up in Cadiz; all beach and white stone. And Beauxbatons was in the mountains, but it was still very nice in the spring, and different from here. No... no highlands, although we had snow. Culturally...," she snorted and just shook her head. "I went pro after I graduated- well, fought hard to immigrate over and try out for Scotland. I needed ah... change in scene? My family and I are not the.... closest, right now." It wasn't like she was ashamed to admit she was estranged from essentially everyone she'd grown up with, except her cousins here and Mercedes, who she wrote fairly often. "We had some disagreements about me... and quidditch, and not getting married," Dora said a bit sardonically. "What about you? What do you do?"

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Demons... come on;
You've got a vision; you're on a mission!
Demons... live on;
And when I die, hang me high!
They're gonna bury you, they're gonna finish-
They're gonna stand em up six by six by six!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image
Fourth Year

Minako nodded at Lucy’s suggestion. “Sounds like a plan to me.” She replied. There was nothing like a bit of window shopping before hitting the food. It worked for her. Besides the more time she got to spend with Lucy was great. She needed a break from all her studies even if it didn’t bother her being so study focused.

With Lucy’s interest Minako was happy. When she talked to her sisters they didn’t seem overly interested. Alana maybe but she mostly just listened out of kindness. When Lucy asked if she was thinking streaks or an ombre, she answered simply. “I was thinking a few simple streaks. Okay maybe more than just a few streaks, just nothing too over the top. Course when am I ever not over the top.” It was true, Minako never did anything simple. “I was thinking of doing it either before Ravenclaws first Quidditch game or shortly thereafter. I’d like to get it done at least before the second game they play this season.” She answered. If she could fit it in before the first game then she’d be good all season as far as team spirit went. Minako was never really one for team spirit but she figured it was pretty fitting.

With : Lucy

Attire : Looking like a Puff

OOC : - - -

oyehh

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image
                                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                  Closer to the edge
                                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔯 || 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔫𝔦
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley disagreed with Dora's assumption that Ptolemy was a snake with manners. He was pretty sure that the snake thought they were too human for his tastes, and rarely bothered with them unless Ashley scolded him. That usually earned Ashley a n** every now and then, but the snake otherwise was perfectly fine with the fact that if he was being rude, Ashley would remind him he had to at least be civil and the serpent would acquiesce. Usually, in any case. "A snake's perception of manners, possibly. He keeps reminding me there's a whole level of niceties that snakes adhere to that I as a human wouldn't grasp, and that he can't understand why humans are so backwards. He's at least polite enough not to be too rude if I remind him that's what he's being."

He considered where she stated she was from for a bit, thinking that yes, it was much colder here than in the Mediterranean. He'd been there a few times when he was younger, but hadn't been there since, so his memory of that area of Europe was a bit lacking. Her comment about her family not being close to her was something that Ashley understood too well. However, rather than pry, he nodded and decided to reply to her inquiry as to what he did. "I'm actually a healer at St. Mungo's. I just finished my training and started working as a full-time healer recently. It's not too bad, and I think the staff appreciates the fact I can usually coax a snake off of its victim without harming the patient too much in the process. I can understand the idea of familial disagreements, however. Mine simply didn't care for the company I keep nor the profession I chose. They felt it was beneath me and not befitting someone of my lineage." He rolled his eyes, showing what he thought of that train of thought. If his family wasn't so hidebound, he was pretty sure that they would be more accepting of changing times, but that was probably a pipe dream at this point.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, at least Ptolemy isn't being snarky right now.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 am
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie wasn't freaking out. Why would she be freaking out? So what if their hands were like, almost touching? She was perfectly calm. Okay, so she was bright red and steadfastly avoiding eye contact while they maneuvered their way through the throngs of students out for a Hogsmeade weekend on a pleasant fall day. Mark was a lot better at cutting through the crowds than her, so she walked slightly behind him, trying not to peek at the look on his face.

"Aren't you cold or something?" he finally asked. It was vacillating between the high fifties when the sun was out and the low fifties whenever it went in. Liddie wasn't cold- she was too nervous. She didn't know why, since it wasn't as if it were even a real date; they were just walking around. Then she realized he had actually turned to look back at her and blushed even brighter.

"Not really," she shrugged, and tentatively matched her pace to his, even though he walked faster than she was used to. He grabbed her hand and Liddie was fairly certain the Rapture had just occurred, until he dropped it, gave her a 'no s**t' look and said matter of factly, "You're cold."

His sweatshirt smelled nice, Liddie thought faintly when she shrugged it on and smiled somewhat hesitantly. Mark's eyes smiled even when his mouth didn't. His sweatshirt smelled like the Gryffindor common room and ashes from the fire and teenage boy deodorant. She was pretty sure she never wanted to take it off. "I'm not that cold," she still said, just to stick to her guns, but laughed when he flipped the hood up before shoving it back down. "D'you want to get butterbeer?"

"If I pay," he said with a smirk like he already knew the outcome.

"I brought my own money," she protested, but couldn't say she wasn't flattered. "That's not- we're just...,"

He rolled his eyes. "I don't have to be your boyfriend to pay."

Liddie had promised herself that even if he directly asked her out she wouldn't say yes right away. She was going to be coy. She was going to be a lady. If she was going to go against everything she'd ever been taught about how boys and girls should interact, she was going to do it with class. Just kidding. "Maybe I'd rather you be?" she asked weakly, but he looked caught off-guard, in a happy way, and she had enough confidence to hold his hand without feeling like she was about to faint after that.

OOC:
Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:52 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
t h i r d y e a r s l y t h e r i n

╚═══════════════════╝

ѕecond cнanceѕ тнey don'т ever мaттer, people never cнange
once a w---e, you're nothing more, i'm sorry that'll never change
and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
i'm sorry honey, i passed out, now look this way

Hogsmeade was a sleepy little town, but they had a bunch of shops and lots of pretty things that Rayne wanted; of course, she didn't have much money with which to purchase them. A little pilfering here and there would probably go unnoticed. The fact that Donella was joining her for her trip didn't really matter much. She was able to steal in front of the other kids at the orphanage and she was even brave enough to steal in front of the adults in the Muggle shops. Only one person had ever caught her stealing and she'd had to put the item back. Walking down the street, Rayne felt a little chill go through her and she wished that her sweater was a little thicker, or that she'd brought her jacket down with her. But the jacket was in even worse shape that her sweater and a little too small for her. "So, what do you want to do?" Rayne asked Donella, glancing over at the girl. Despite Rayne's stubborn attempts to be a total witch with a b, Donella seemed to be the only person who wanted to be her friend.

well there's a million other girls who do it just like you
looking as innocent as possible to get to who
they want and what they like, it's easy if you do it right
well i refuse, i refuse, i refuse!

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 am
For every smile in the world
There's someone out there crying
And each time something is born
Then something dies
Still the river keeps on floating
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Donella didn't know how Rayne wasn't freezing. It wasn't snowing at the moment, but the sky was overcast and grim, and there was plenty of white slush on the ground. She was used to Scottish winters, but that didn't mean she had to like them. She much preferred the spring or summer, or even the fall, before it got truly frigid. But she wasn't upset to be out with Rayne today. Her Slytherin friend seemed like the type, who, as her mam would say, needed 'good influences'. Of course, Donella liked Rayne for who she was, not just because she wanted to make her a bit less paranoid and cold, but it couldn't hurt to try, right? She should have brought Rayne a scarf or something, but she wasn't sure if the other girl would take it as 'charity' and be upset with her. Either way, it was probably best to get out of the cold. "How about Honeydukes?" she suggested. "It's nice and warm in there."

OOC:
Summer II

For every sunny sky
There's a sky that's grey with warning
And in the darkest night somewhere is morning
Still the wind keeps on blowing
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going
Bound together with something

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:47 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
t h i r d y e a r s l y t h e r i n

╚═══════════════════╝

ѕecond cнanceѕ тнey don'т ever мaттer, people never cнange
once a w---e, you're nothing more, i'm sorry that'll never change
and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
i'm sorry honey, i passed out, now look this way

Rayne felt another shiver go down her back, but she was too prideful to mention that she didn't have a jacket. So, she was quite happy when Donella suggested going into one of the shops, more specifically the sweet shop. Rayne could go for some sweets, though she didn't have any money. A couple of snacks here and there wouldn't trigger an alarm. She might even be able to steal from them a few times a year. With a nod, Rayne said, "That sounds like a plan. It is a bit chilly out here." The blond tucked herself tighter into her sweatshirt to keep away the chill and opened the door for her friend, wondering what kind of sweets she could steal from the store.

well there's a million other girls who do it just like you
looking as innocent as possible to get to who
they want and what they like, it's easy if you do it right
well i refuse, i refuse, i refuse!

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly was having a good year. Even though she was no longer on the Quidditch team she got over it quickly enough. She would have big tests next year and she wanted to be ready. She was here to spend her birthday money her parents sent they even had it converted to wizard money which was thoughtful. It was hard to believe she was 15 already, with her December birthday she used to starting the year one age and ending another. That meant halfway through her 6th year she will be an adult by wizarding standards. Wow, she was growing up! Her hyperness seemed to settle a bit but that didn't stop her occasional skipping to where she would go. She was doing such skyping as she window shopped,

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Tsubaki was just as talkative as she had been the previous year, which was not very. It didn’t help that she hadn’t heard from her brother at all, and he was the only one she normally talked too. She didn’t really have friends just people that didn’t want to leave her alone. Though she could hardly say that was the case with Callista given that their social relations were purely as roommates.

So, given that her relationships were no where to be found, Tsubaki decided to take the trip to Hogsmeade by herself. Being alone didn’t bother her. She preferred it unless things were all about her. With others it never was, so she didn’t care to be around them. Though part of her was beginning to wonder if Hogsmeade would be more enjoyable if she had friends to hang out there with. While it was probably true, she wasn’t about to admit it. Not out loud at least.

Walking down the streets the third year was caught of guard when someone grabbed her and pulled her into an alley way. Going to scream the mysterious figure covered her mouth. “Don’t scream, it’s just me.” Tsubaki blinked for a moment before realizing who it was. “Raymond! What are you doing here?” She said the moment he removed his hand. “I came to see you of course.” He told her with a smile. “But you didn’t even know I was going to be here?” Tsubaki commented curiously. “I’ve been coming around town hoping to run into you.”

“You could have just sent me an owl.” Tsubaki thought it was rather odd he hadn’t. Although she imagined he had his reasons. “Anyways, I’ve missed you. There’s hardly anyone around worth conversing with.” She told him. “Is that so? I thought you’d be the type to have a social circle.” Raymond replied getting a nod in response. “Not much of one I’m afraid. My classmates are hardly worth the effort.” She told him, there was no hiding her distain for her classmates.

“Then it’s a good thing I showed up. So, tell me anything new? How’s things?” Raymond asked his sister it was always a question he would ask. The younger Slytherin enjoyed being asked about herself so it hardly mattered any. “Well Saio and I have been staying with a friend of hers’. She says we’ll get our own place after the year is up.” Tsubaki explained glancing up at him. “Our aunt and uncle’s home burned down.” She added. “They didn’t make it out I assume.” Raymond said realizing that he hadn’t managed to take care of the older girl, but he had managed to take care of their aunt and uncle. Tsubaki nodded quietly. “I’m sorry to hear that.” He replied remaining composed. “But you’re alright otherwise, right?” The Slytherin alum asked. “Of course, I am.”

Tsubaki shook her head a moment later. “Never mind about that. You came all this way and I’d like to have a good time. Would you care to have some lunch?” She suggested hopefully. The girl wanted to enjoy her time in Hogsmeade preferable with her brother. Raymond took only a short moment to decide what he wanted to do. “I very much would.” He answered her before taking her arm and leading the way. After all no one knew he had anything to do with his aunt and uncle’s deaths.

With: Raymond!

Wearing: Casual Winter

OOC: ---

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 pm

( MugglebornHufflepuff AlumnusHealer-in-Training ) xxxx

I know that you must feel like
                                                        Facing with ruin, facing with ruin
                                                        I messed it up as always,
                                                        I'm afraid of losing, I'm afraid of losing
                                                        I made you thinking oh so wrong, I made you feeling the worst
                                                        And I don't how to get along with myself when I'm weakened

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar was hanging out with Rory, like the usual. The Hufflepuff was damn glad that he was out of Hogwarts, even if he will be having to deal with being a Healer-in-training for six years. He didn't mind though, that was really what he wanted after all. But while the resume was still on pending, Ivar took his time to hang out with Rory often. His other close friend (Ivar has a lot of bestfriends) seemed to be the type who would like to be outside, even if Mr. Murdoch was a nice dude. Not that it was a bad thing, since Ivar liked the Slytherin's company. And no, they were definitely friends. They were totally not dating because Ivar wasn't that desperate enough to think that Rory liked him. Rory may be a good person, but Ivar didn't think the guy has a thing for- ahem- "Cute Hufflepuffs" like him. The Slytherin's type seemed to be the fashionable rocker types, or the fashionable theater expert like Alby. Ivar was definitely not a rock star, and terrible at acting. With probably mediocre outfit and stuff... If NASA and Star Wars merchandise were considered "mediocre"/

They were hanging out in the park, also having lunch together in the Three Broomsticks and sometimes. Ivar happened to encounter a nineteen year old guy when they were visiting a shop. His name was apparently Gary and was a Slytherin. Gary may think he was cute, but Ivar didn't really see him as a cute guy. The guy was just not his type, like a jock archetype was going to charm the Hufflepuff. He's clearly a fool, Ivar himself was a cool jock as a Quidditch beater. He was being polite when he talked to Gary though, ventually ending it with a disinterested eye roll since it was clear that the guy was flirting.

Now, they were at the park again, sitting under the shade of a tree to spare them under the warm sun. Ivar wanted to be wrong, but he could see Rory being grumpier than usual. Or maybe it was a false signal... the Hufflepuff wasn't sure. Ivar would ask him if Rory was clearly acting out in his own Rory-like way. Or maybe not, might as well do it now. "You alright, mate?" Ivar asked, both curious and internally worried.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So let's go back to our cocoon on the blackened afternoon
                                                        I see your heart is bleeding too, let me bleed instead of you
                                                        Let me bleed, let me bleed instead of you
                                                        I made it really hard for you, hard for you to love me
                                                        But there's so many things we could do
                                                        And all we need is escaping, escaping

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:02 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ατ τhε сυɾταïṉ'ṡ сαll ïτ'ṡ τhε lαṡτ øƒ αll
                                      ώhεṉ τhε lïģhτṡ ƒαḋε øυτ αll τhε ṡïṉṉεɾṡ сɾαώl
                                      ṡø τhεÿ ḋυģ ÿøυɾ ģɾαṿε αṉḋ τhε ṃαṡσυεɾαḋε
                                      ώïll сøṃε сαllïṉģ øυτ ατ τhε ṃεṡṡ ÿøυ ṃαḋε

spaceRory was well past the point of being able to lie to himself and say he wasn't jealous. He was jealous as hell, and still silently fuming over the guy that'd been flirting with Ivar. It wasn't so much that he thought Ivar was into the guy, he obviously hadn't been. It was more like... Alright, obviously Ivar would never go for a guy like him, insistent rumor mill notwithstanding. But was it really so blatantly obvious that the Hufflepuff was out of his league that it hadn't even entered the guy's head that they might be dating? Rory had recognized him, of course, they were in the same house. But he hadn't known his name, or cared to, and was now sort of annoyed to have it swimming around in his head. Gary. Hmph.

spaceThe thing was, half the school seemed to've thought they were dating, including but not at all limited to some of Ivar's friends. So why the bloody hell had Gary been so blatantly flirting with Ivar with him standing right there? Obviously, Rory had denied the rumors when asked outright, but that had never seemed to put much of a dent in them. It was basically a giant banner proclaiming his inadequacy. He wasn't good enough for the guy, fine, he got it. He didn't need some arsehole pointing it out to him by making their supposed relationship a complete non-issue while he stood not three feet away.

spaceHe twitched slightly when Ivar spoke, asking if he was alright. The sound of his friend's (friend) voice drew him out of his thoughts, but not nearly enough to improve his mood. Considering that was what the Hufflepuff was worried about, he supposed that wasn't a shock. He grimaced slightly.
                                      "Och, a'm stoatin. Ne'er better," he replied acerbically. "Nothin' lik' peepin' some guy huv a go 'n' git in yer breeks while we're oot haein a stroll tae bring up th' mood." Alright, he hadn't meant to say that much. But hopefully Ivar would assume he was just annoyed at interacting with another human being. You know, like he always was. Anything was better than him realizing Rory had been harboring a massive crush on him for literal years. That would, at best, make things awkward, and at worst ruin their friendship, which he had no desire to do. The only thing worse than Ivar not having feelings for him was Ivar not being around at all.

ḋøṉ'τ ώαṉṉα lετ ÿøυ ḋøώṉ вυτ ï αṃ hεll вøυṉḋ
                                      τhøυģh τhïṡ ïṡ αll ƒøɾ ÿøυ, ḋøṉ'τ ώαṉṉα hïḋε τhε τɾυτh
                                      ṉø ṃαττεɾ ώhατ ώε вɾεεḋ, ώε ṡτïll αɾε ṃαḋε øƒ ģɾεεḋ
                                      τhïṡ ïṡ ṃÿ ќïṉģḋøṃ сøṃε - τhïṡ ïṡ ṃÿ ќïṉģḋøṃ сøṃε

wнere - Hogsmeade Park - Benches
                                      wнen - Summer 2040
                                      wιтн - Ivar
                                      - oυт oғ cнaracтer -
                                      "Oh, I'm great. Never Better."
                                      "Nothing like watching some guy try and get in your pants while we're out having a stroll to bring up the mood."

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 am

( MugglebornHufflepuff AlumnusHealer-in-Training ) xxxx

I know that you must feel like
                                                        Facing with ruin, facing with ruin
                                                        I messed it up as always,
                                                        I'm afraid of losing, I'm afraid of losing
                                                        I made you thinking oh so wrong, I made you feeling the worst
                                                        And I don't how to get along with myself when I'm weakened

Okay that's it, that was clearly much grumpier than moments ago. Ivar didn't think Rory's tone was this negatively severe when they started their hangout. Especially after Gary decided to flirt with the Hufflepuff. He felt tensed but he wasn't angry, more like defensive. He- Of course- Wait. What this Rory being antisocial or Rory being jealous as hell? Ivar didn't know why, but he felt the need to jump in and protest that he was definitely not into Gary. That Slytherin older guy was too smug and (pretentiously) suave for his taste. Not that Ivar had a taste, honestly. "Whoa, that's- Okay, I don't-!" His face felt too warm, visibly turning red in fluster, "I'm not into him. He's too pretentious, I don't like guys who feel the need to show that know more than three sports." Ivar sighed as he exhaled, "What's your deal, Rory? I never seen you this... jealous over me talking to a guy. Not even when it comes to me hanging out with Glynn or Balder." Hell, he was damn sure that Rory was like 'whatevs' when Ivar was hanging out with his platonic guy friends- like Glynn. But then maybe it was because Ivar was certain that Glynn was just really not into guys. Balder? Well, duh. Everyone knows that Mr. Rosetta Stone was dating Rory's cousin Kiki so. There.

So let's go back to our cocoon on the blackened afternoon
                                                        I see your heart is bleeding too, let me bleed instead of you
                                                        Let me bleed, let me bleed instead of you
                                                        I made it really hard for you, hard for you to love me
                                                        But there's so many things we could do
                                                        And all we need is escaping, escaping

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 am

( PurebloodSlytherin AlumnusLegilimens/Occulumens ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
                                                        𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓

Garnet was walking around, waiting for his girlfriend Treva to arrive in their meeting place. He was at the end of the street, near the station where the red train would used to arrive. It was night-time, the time when people don't go around in streets that much that it was quiet, except the pubs of course. He and Treva talked about going on a date, after finally getting to see each other properly aside from maybe the holidays. Garnet failed to admit it but he really do miss her, even if she could be a troublemaker sometimes.

But geez, why was she always late when they're meeting up? Garnet asked himself as he looked at his signature brass pocket watch. Maybe it was just her way to say that she could be fashionably late. That being said... he looked at his outfit, wondering if he looked like a vintage-class history professor. Clara always made fun of how his and Treva's fashion getup were really different, the nerve. But really though, this was getting a bit worrisome. Garnet was always getting called out for being worked-up, but this time he felt like he wasn't alone...

He looked around, wondering if it was just a false alarm from his instincts. Or mistaking said instinct for him being a Legilimens. He hoped it was a latter. Then suddenly, he heard something rustling. Then fast footsteps. Garnet froze in fear and was hesitant of leaving the place, or looking to see who it was. He then looked behind and now he wished he was just run away at first instinct.

It was an tall man, looking exactly what would Garnet would be in his late-thirties. Despite the dim light, Garnet recognized the scar on his face. It was Jasper Mortemer, grabbing him by the arm and attempting to cover his mouth to stop him from making any noise, forcing Garnet to drop his pocketwatch on the pavement. The Slytherin realized that he was being dragged into the dark corner of the street. Hetrashed around hoping to get away from his father and grabbed his pine wand from his pocket with his trembling hands. But the moment he raised it, a spell disarmed the wand away from him. Jasper's grasp was giving him a hard time to let go, exclaiming in irritation, "Stop that, or do I have to petrify you?"

"Va te faire foutre!" Garnet snapped, and struck his father's ribcage with an elbow. Catching him off guard, the Slytherin took this as an opportunity to make a run for it. It was a lost cause unfortunately, with his father being accustomed to catching people due to his past job as a hit wizard. A spell hit Garnet's ankle, forcing him to trip and fall to his knees. He grit his teeth as he struggled to stand, thinking that his foot must be somehow sprained. There was then a shadow looming behind him, wand pointing at him.

"Don't make me do this, Garnet," Jasper told him sternly, "We need to talk. And you need to come with me."

𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆
                                                        𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓!
                                                        𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏' 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( i hope the way im writing this is okay >.>;; ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Near Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - ???
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 pm
I write to stay awake
Light dies quicker in the wintertime
Wolves line the city streets
All that’s left is a tired crime
I’ll sleep away the cold
I’ll wrap myself up like a twisted wire

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ seventh year │ halfblood

Treva was running late, as usual. This time she actually had an excuse, as she'd fallen asleep for an impromptu nap after dinner and woken up realizing she should have been leaving right then and there. Then she'd had to argue with her mam while getting dressed and trying to comb her hair at the same time, at least until she'd been distracted by Steffan wanting something. Treva had been in no mood for a drawn-out battle with her mother anyways. They were past the point of screaming at each other, but Treva found it a bit laughable that her mother was concerned about her and her boyfriend potentially rounding third base when she was the one who'd been carrying on with her own brother-in-law. It really redefined the term 'hypocritical'.

So she was maybe ten minutes late for the date. Garnet would probably be annoyed, but she was pretty sure she knew how to make it up to him. Treva walked briskly down the quiet, cobbled street, enjoying the cool night air. Scotland was never that hot, even in the summer, but she did enjoy being able to go without a winter coat, even if it wasn't exactly suitable for shorts and sandals. Snow was nice and all, but she was really more of a summer person. Especially since she didn't have to wear a stuffy uniform during the summer break. As she approached the empty station, she heard the faint sounds of... something. A scuffle of some sort. Treva frowned and drew her wand, lighting it with a whisper, since she'd just turned seventeen.

Seeing her boyfriend on the ground, obviously in pain, with someone looming over him, would have been enough to alarm or terrify anyone, but Treva had already broken into a run. Her first wild thought was that it had to be an attempted mugging or something, although she'd never heard of any crime in Hogsmeade, it being so tiny and secluded. "Back off," she barked, as she approached, scowling. There was something odd about the wizard standing over Garnet, and it was only after a moment that it sunk in that he looked... like an older, worn version of her boyfriend. Oh ********>. It was his dad. His murdered, armed and dangerous, dad. The smart thing to do would have been to run into a pub and owl the Ministry, but it was a bit late for that now. "Stupefy!" she snapped desperately, hoping she'd caught him off guard enough to get the drop on him.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Coiled like a rattlesnake
Bites burn just like a bush fire
I’m a switchblade renegade
My heart’s buried in the junkyard
Covered it in kerosene
Burned it up in cold regard

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:43 am
User Image

( PurebloodSlytherin AlumnusLegilimens/Occulumens ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

Garnet was struggling to stand up despite the injured foot, then looked up terrified when someone decided to come up to this incident. Ugh, no, Treva should have run! Because if she got dragged into his family problem and she got hurt in the process, Garnet will never forgive himself. Jasper was willing to make a man a widow and a child an orphan, it makes sense that he will be willing to take Treva away from him. "No, don't come any closer!" He exclaimed in terror.

Jasper quickly cast a shield, deflecting the stunning charm that was sent his way. He glared at the green-haired girl with spite, ”This is a family matter, mind your manners,” Jasper hissed, pointing his wand at her, ”I'm sure that you'd be just as pissed when someone intervened. Hypocritical, won't it?”

"Arrête ça, Jasper!" Garnet snapped desperately as Jasper began, now standing up- which should be an improvement considering how his injury stung- but he was sure there was no point crying about it. He'd faced worse. "Fine, I'll go with you! Just please, don't drag another person into this."

"Wow, tu t'en souciais trop,"[you cared too much] Jasper scowled in sarcasm, wand still pointing at the lady, "Why, Garnet? Does this person cares so much for you?" He glared at her with utter spite and bitterness, scoffing, "I highly doubt it. What about you, miss? How much did you know this man?"

Garnet wanted to scream that he knew her, that they were together. As a couple. That Treva was one of the people who was never afraid of him in face value. He remembered the time they argued, when she screamed at he was simply as intimidating as toast. For him, they shared some kinship. In a way, at least for him. Maybe he's reaching, but the point still stands that she never deserved anything that might happen.

The Slytherin, aware that Treva was quite perceptive, gave her a warning look while Jasper was occupied noticing her. He slowly shook his head, quietly making a spell wandlessly to make a string of words magically written in cursive ribbon: "Don't Tell Him. I'll figure a way out." Because he was certain that Jasper was utterly bitter enough to think that if he was convinced that Treva was a stranger to Garnet, he would assume that she would never report to the Ministry about him due to petty prejudice. That way, he won't attack her and spare her from something worse.

𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆
                                                        𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓!
                                                        𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏' 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( ooc ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Near Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - ???
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items