Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:34 pm
I write to stay awake
Light dies quicker in the wintertime
Wolves line the city streets
All that’s left is a tired crime
I’ll sleep away the cold
I’ll wrap myself up like a twisted wire

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ seventh year │ halfblood

Treva understood why Garnet looked terrified to see her, rather than relieved. Being his idiotic, heroic-complex self, he was more concerned about her safety than his own. Despite the fact that he was injured and being threatened a by a madman. She would have been offended about the whole thing; he wouldn't hesitate to help her, were their situations reversed, after all, but decided that her scathing opinion of his would-be martyrdom could wait until after she'd gotten them both out of this mess. Although the ease with with Jasper Mortemer deflected her stunner wasn't making her feel very confident.

She had very little delusion of being able to effectively duel Garnet's father. But it wasn't as if he were about to just let her skip off now that she'd seen him; he was a wanted criminal, after all. So really her only option was to stall for time, hopefully delay her own murder, or Garnet's, and hope she got Jasper loud enough that the rest of the village was alerted and came to their aid. He could hardly duel the entire population of Hogsmeade, right? "Oh, a family matter?" Treva repeated blankly. "Sorry, I'm just not familiar with families taking their arguments to the streets in the middle of the night. Pointing wands at one another. Menacingly. Lovely family you've got here, by the way," she added, "are they all as ******** mad as you, then? Hypocritical? I think I'd be rather thrilled to have someone intervene during my attempted murder."

It was very possible that her goading would just motivate him to immediately attempt to kill her, but hopefully she was keeping him distracted. Treva grimaced as Garnet struggled to his feet, clearly in pain. She wanted desperately to run to him, but she and Jasper were at a stand-off, and she couldn't afford to charge them. And she could do without the ******** French. It was so typical. The theatrics. From both of them. Jasper with his almost adolescent sneer, like an angry teen who'd been interrupted during band practice in the garage, and Garnet with his stupid secret message. 'I'll figure a way out?' What, was he Harry Houdini all of a sudden? He was clever, but not that clever.

"I don't know him from Adam," she lied coldly, "but for those of us with functioning frontal lobes, we don't need to be best mates with someone to save them from a murderous tosser. I get that might be hard for someone of your considerably lacking intellect to comprehend. We're not in some dark alley in London, mate," she sneered, "this is Hogsmeade. All wizards, remember? I don't think you want to hang around causing a fuss, when there's a hundred or so wands right around the corner. Now," Treva said viciously, the purple her hair and eyes had changed to more obvious than before, "get away from him." There were half a dozen curses on the tip of her tongue, but Garnet was still so close to him...

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Coiled like a rattlesnake
Bites burn just like a bush fire
I’m a switchblade renegade
My heart’s buried in the junkyard
Covered it in kerosene
Burned it up in cold regard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSlytherin AlumnusLegilimens/Occulumens ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
                                                        𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No offense but Merlin ********, Garnet might as well die in high blood pressure if Treva didn't ******** run away and thought it was a good idea to piss off his dad. What was she? Harry Houdini that she could get away from pulling that one? Luckily, Jasper looked like he was angry enough that he didn't even bother replying to Treva's first retort. From what Garnet felt, as a Legilimens, it seems like he deemed the argument as something pointless. She's pissed though, though Garnet wasn't sure if it was because of the whole situation or what.

Treva lied, just like the plan, but it was obvious (for him) that she was not enjoying it. Look, he wasn't enjoying this, either. He hated having to bargain with his dad using something that was half-suicidal. Even if it probably meant ******** dying, and Garnet actually never liked dying this young. He never even got to apply for the Healer job yet! Let alone having a break in his ******** life. When Treva finished her well-thought (but still risky) rant, Jasper bit his lip in irritation. "Yeah, right," he rolled his eyes, "Don't expect anyone to hear you here, I got that covered. And since I don't trust you to not shut up..." A red spark of light, obviously a stunner, bursted out from Jasper's wand targeting Treva.

The fact that Jasper did it was a sign that things weren't going according to plan, and they're ********. Hoping his wandless magic won't betray him, he made a quick hand gesture, "Finite Incantatem!" Garnet snapped, not giving a s**t if he was damaging his foot further. But Jasper made a grave mistake of implying that he muffilato'd the spot they're standing on, now Garnet won't hesitate to expose Jasper to the public. Maybe he and Treva might agree later that Jasper was very arrogant enough to not think that they're much observant. He grabbed the older man's wand arm, with his other hand punching him to the face. Landing in success, which was enough to anger his father. But Garnet had enough to this bullshit now. "One more spell on Treva and I won't hesitate to scream bloody murder in this ******** village, you hear me?!"

"Oh, so you do know her," Jasper was sincerely surprised at the revelation, which made Garnet cringe about how similar was Jasper's skewed worldview to his when he was a younger kid in Hogwarts. Then the man's expression became thoughtful. "I can do that."

The last thing Garnet remembered was Jasper's wand arm overcoming his grasp, followed by the red spark of light. After that, the three of them were nowhere to be found the moment some townspeople woke up from the unnecessary noise. Except perhaps the pocketwatch the Slytherin managed to left behind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        '𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆
                                                        𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓!
                                                        𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏' 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕
                                                        𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( ooc ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Near Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - ???
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

______________________________

Felix and Eddie were on an adventure. They both could go to Hogsmede now and they wanted to bring home some candy. Felix was wanting to see the joke shop for fun time killers for back in the common room. Candy was a given. He was planning to stock up. "What shop should we go to first? I just wanna hit the joke shop before we go." Felix said as he walked with Eddie. His mind was preoccupied with the planned fun so he was in a pretty chipper mood. "I wonder which one the joke shop is?" He wasnt too sure mabye Eddie had found a map?

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

null

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:14 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was very cheerful when the time for Hogsmeade has began, it felt like going on a field trip! He had a lot to wonder about, though he honestly wanted to buy some books, particularly romantic or mystery. But he didn't really have a pocketful of money at the moment, since dad probably assumed that he didn't need that much. Nevertheless, he had been wanting to try the Three Broomsticks and try some food, or go to Honeydukes for the sweet candy. Basically the fact that he was in outdoors was what thrilled Edgar the most- being cooped up in a castle was becoming stale these days. "Ah know that it's very Ravenclaw of me to do but—" he looked flustered— "Ah wanna go to some book shop, browse for some new books." He awkwardly fidget in his bomber jacket's pockets, given that it was quite a cool autumn weekend.

"Uncle Robin told me that the Joke Shop shouldn't be so far from here. I mean, unlike my dad, he's quite a trickster of a Ravenclaw." Edgar chirped, scanning the shop signs with his blue eyes. He and Felix together were walking side-by-side, the streets were kind of crowdy-ish today. Eventually, he was gazing at the shop window few feet away from him, even if it was blocked by some older student. This stranger looked a bit menacing, but shouldn't be as bad as Sam's mum, Aunt Ilona. She was a nice person, sure, but her husband Uncle Randall had always told him not to mess with her as a child. And her Twitter should pretty much prove that.

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( for stead continuity, i feel like it's best that you alone rp the bully. two rpers for one npc might be a bit unstable ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Streetsxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:50 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix smirked at his friend seeming worried over his house stereotypes. "We can hit the book store first. Then joke shop. Food can be on the way back in case we dont finish the plate we can take it back to the castle for a snack." Felix said as he double checked his money in his pocket. He only had a small panic when he didn't find it in his hoodie pocket but he found it in his pants pocket. Relived Felix looked up to see an angry upper year heading thier way. Mainly Eddie. 'Uh oh....' Felix thought all to aware the signs of trouble was approaching. "what are you littile punks looking at? said the menacing older student. The bully was definitely trying to look tough. Felix was really unsure how to or if he should respond.

Ooc: fair enough the bully likely unstable as it is

null

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:44 am
User Image

Edgar smiled in relief, even if he knew his best bud would never judge him for being his bookwormy self. Besides, it wasn't like he was going to be stuck in the bookstore forever, assuming Edgar didn't find anything that was interesting that is. "Who knows? Maybe we can find some neat comics, you might like them." The young Ravenclaw then checked his magical coin purse, noting the small amount of pocket money his dad gave him. Granted, Eddie was a simple guy.

He was usually an observant guy, but it seemed really uncalled for when some upperclassman decided to block their way. It wasn't even for Felix, this guy seemed like he was going to approach specifically Edgar. He didn't even do anything to trigger anyone at school, so that was confusing, too. "Window shopping?" Edgar answered, eyebrow raised in confusion. He took that back, this guy was too far to pass for Aunt Ilona's aura. She would never act so desperately to act tough. "Um. Why are you asking?"

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( for stead continuity, i feel like it's best that you alone rp the bully. two rpers for one npc might be a bit unstable ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Streetsxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:35 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix likely looked worried. Why was this bully targeting them? Sure he was a bully magnet but he didnt seem to be the target. "Window shoping huh? Trying to be a smart a** with me?" The bully said unimaginably. Felix figured this guy was no Ravenclaw. As the bully said this he pushed Eddie. Not enough to knock him over but a small stumble. "I-Its true that all where doing!"Felix said trying not to sound scared. He failed as the bully seem unimpressed. "got a bunch of back talkers I see. I aughta teach you punks to keep quiet." The smug bully said before grabbing Eddie who was simply the closest at this point. That was Felix's limit. He slightly regretted what he did after the fact but would do it again in a heart beat. "Go away you jerk!" He said shoving the the bigger bully prompting Eddies release.

Ooc: fair enough the bully likely unstable as it is

null

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:09 am
User Image

"Huh??" was all Edgar could say when the bully accused him of being a jackass. Jesus, was this guy this insecure? Then, this big guy decided to push Edgar but at least his reflexes from Quidditch training made him not knocked down. "Whoa. Okay, sir. Mate. This might be a case of misunderstanding!" He has his hands up as he was backing away slowly from the bully. Edgar wasn't used to being bullied harshly, since he wasn't really eye-catchy that much.

When the big guy decided to "keep them quiet", Edgar's first instinct was immediately guarding Felix by stepping sideway. Granted, his bestfriend already went through crap- he cannot afford to have another at Hogwarts. "We don't want any- Hey!" Apparently, it was Edgar the big guy wanted. Crap, that was very uncalled for indeed. "Heyhey! Come on, let's talk about this!" The Ravenclaw called out, very distressed. He was a reader, not a fighter! But he didn't want Felix to get bruised either! All the sudden, Felix just straight up shoved the big guy- prompting him to let go of Edgar. The Ravenclaw stumbled a bit but didn't fall down, but he still wanted to stop the fighting. "We want no trouble, big guy! Come on, we just want to go to the bloody bookstore!" His voiced suddenly raised, more than he would've liked. Edgar wasn't used to being this outspoken but geez, this was too much.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Streetsxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:48 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

The bully disnt take kindly to getting shoved by little 3rd year Felix. "What you going to do then huh twerp?" The bully said. Felix kept a brave face even though he wanted to run away. The guy was messing with his best friend. "You'll get kicked from going to Hogsmede at all if you dont leave us alone!" Felix said with a bit of new found bravery shoving once more to get him away from them. The bully seem to agree with Felix. Of course he would never show it. He simply retaliated with a gut jab at Felix. "Just don't let me catch you staring again!" And he stormed off. Felix rubbing where he got punch looked over to Eddie. "My brother puched better, you ok?" He asked his friend. Felix knew he would be fine.

Ooc:

null

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:31 am
User Image

On one hand, Edgar was relieved that the bully seemed to agree with Felix's argument. On the other, he was downright horrified when the big guy decided to give the latter a jab on the gut. "Hey! Stop that!" He practically yelled, gaining a bit of an attention to a few passerby's. Thankfully the big guy left but of course not before warning them to never stare at him again. God, that guy needs to see a bloody counselor. "I-I'm okay..." Edgar weakly answered, as he looked at where Felix was punched at. The latter already been punched by someone else already, this was just bad. "I know that the punch shouldn't be a big deal like you said but, I can't help but worry..." Edgar said, fidgeting his fingers together. He felt like he was being way too protective towards Felix, Edgar felt like he didn't do anything to make his best bud be stronger. "Y-you've already been through rough stuff, is what I'm saying... and I feel like I was being way too protective towards you..."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Streetsxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:50 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix was glad Eddie was ok. It seemed Eddie had something other than the bully bothering him. Eddie seemed worried he was being too protective. Other than his mom Felix never really had anyone want to protect him. "I always would worry you would tire of me or I was too needy." Felix smirked mainly cause a chuckle woud hurt for a bit here. It was nice when people cared about him. "But I appreciate it. You're kinda my first best friend. Besides even though stand up for myself seems to get me punched. It makes things better." Felix rarely got a mushy with feelings but it was nice having a friend to open up to. "Now let get to that bookstore!" He said determined to make the day better

Ooc: fixed errors

null

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Winter 2042
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                  Mary was so excited to get to go to Hogsmeade with her friends this year. She had been allowed to go when visiting her Aunt Sophie but she was always with her family. She loved being with her family, but it was different to be able to go with friends too. Today Elijah and her and decided that they would go to the village together to explore as it was one of the first snows of the year. Elijah loved the snow, and Mary did too. She was fascinated by it and she was under the firm belief that if it was below freezing that it should be snowing: today the weather was cooperating with that belief of her.

Mary couldn't help but 'ooh and ahh' at the cozy village covered in white snow and already decorated with Christmas decorations. Everything was so pretty! Mary smiled at Elijah as snow began falling in big snowflakes on them. "Where do you want to go first? I vote Zonko's or Honeydukes... Oh, there's Puddifoot's too, that's always cute... but a bit too girly probably." She knew that the older students often went to Puddifoot's for dates, and Mary was sure this wasn't a date. Elijah and her had been friends forever. Not that Elijah wasn't cute, but Mary thought at least half of the boys in her class were cute. Her brother insisted she was boy crazy. That might be true, but today was about enjoying a day out at Hogsmeade with a friend, not worrying about dating and what not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Celeste
Mood
Bored

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Smile’s faded
                                                          And I’m spinning and sinking
                                                          I’m weakening
                                                          Frozen in solitude
                                                          Loneliness chills to the bone

Miranda stretched her arms high as she wandered around the streets alone. She had given Ariel the slip when he had gone to talk to that classmate of his. He probably wouldn't even notice she was gone. Miranda hated how almost normal that was. Dropping her arms, her usual scowl made it's way onto her face. She wanted to just go back to the Castle, at least in her dorm room it was warm and she didn't have to worry about anyone but her roommates.

Sighing she continued her trek, wandering aimlessly. That's when she noticed a familiar face. Miranda hadn't seen Celeste since she had been expelled. For a moment she debated on if she wanted to go talk to her, after all the girl had helped her after that stupid food fight, and she...didn't seem annoying. Miranda lightly nibbled on the inside of her cheek as she walked towards Celeste who had been standing outside the Three Broomsticks. "Hey." A part of normally being anti-social was that Miranda wasn't the...best at starting conversations. "You...just standing out here for no reason? I mean...you can do that but I'm sure there is more entertaining stuff to do." She muttered the last bit, shoving her hands into her pockets as she avoided looking directly at Celeste. She lightly chastised herself, why was she even bothering to talk to this girl at all. It was pointless. She didn't need people, she...sort of had her brother and that was fine. All she truly needed was to know that she wasn't going to let herself down like everyone else in her life did.

Memories escaping
                                                          As my heart begins to drain
                                                          Scars that cover wounds
                                                          Can’t hide the self-inflicted pain

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:10 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      нєу gιяℓ, σρєи тнє ωαℓℓѕ, ρℓαу ωιтн уσυя ∂σℓℓѕ
                                                      ωє'ℓℓ вє α ρєяfє¢т fαмιℓу
                                                      ωнєи уσυ ωαℓк αωαу, ιт'ѕ ωнєи ωє яєαℓℓу ρℓαу
                                                      иσ σиє иєνєя ℓιѕтєиѕ, тнιѕ ωαℓℓραρєя gℓιѕтєиѕ
                                                      ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ѕєє ωнαт gσєѕ ∂σωи ιи тнє кιт¢нєи

spaceIt had taken Celeste all of five minutes to get bored with the conversation between her brother and Akira. She didn't dislike Akira, exactly, she just had absolutely nothing in common with him and no desire to change that. Her brother had a friend, who he had made entirely on his own, and who he actually felt close enough to that he wanted to go out of his way (read: sneak past their mother) to go see. To the point of managing to sneak out without even knowing if the other boy would be around, in fact, which was nothing short of amazing. Sorin simply talking to the mudblood was probably making their father roll in his (unmarked) grave, which was more than enough motivation in his book, considering he'd only ever felt passionate about things he could do out of rebellion. But she knew he actually liked Akira, as a person, which was... baffling. But in a good way, so she was more than happy to impersonate her grandmother to get them both out of the house so Sorin could hopefully catch up with the other boy. They'd be in trouble, but she was sort of... beyond that, at this point. Father was dead, and nothing mother or even grandmother could do to them was worse than what he'd done, so she didn't much care.

spaceOf course, that left her bored out of her mind. She'd thought about trying to see if Finny were out and about, but things between them... well, she doubted if they were very good, after all. The expulsion and the Meadow's parents divorcing had certainly thrown a wrench in everything. She wouldn't blame the other girl for wanting nothing to do with either of them, and had admittedly been out of contact for fear of discovering just that. If she didn't talk to Finny, she could, perhaps, pretend that they'd simply drifted apart. Unfortunately, that left her without much else to do at present, and she had been standing outside The Three Broomsticks for close to fifteen minutes, trying to think of something, anything, she could take advantage of her freedom and enjoy. She kept coming up entirely blank.

spaceShe was somewhat surprised when a girl approached her; it took a second to place her, which Celeste felt bad about. She'd once prided herself on knowing names and faces and personal details. Networking was important, after all. But there had been a lot going on in her life, she reasoned. Or, well. Not these last few months. But the ones preceding it had certainly been hectic.

spaceShe offered the younger girl a smile, finally placing her.
                                                      "It's Miranda, right?" she asked, somewhat amused. The Gryffindor girl had always struck her as being... well, a lot like Sorin, really. Grouchy and anti-social. The fact that she'd approached her, unprompted, and started up a conversation, however awkwardly, was something of a shock. "Mm, my brother is inside catching up with his best friend; I got bored. They're talking about... computers? I don't understand any of it, and I'm not particularly interested in learning to." She shrugged, chuckling slightly. "I thought coming outside might inspire me to... I don't know. Something to do, I guess. But I've found myself stumped. I'm not... used to being alone." Miranda should understand that; she was a twin as well, as far as Celeste recalled. Less social than Celeste by far, but when you had someone you'd literally shared a womb with, it was rare to actually get a moment alone.

spaceShe looked Miranda up and down, curious as to why she'd approached her. They weren't exactly friends, she didn't even think the younger girl had friends. Nor did she strike her as the sort to cure boredom with inane chatter. She wondered if she'd made an impression on the younger girl, if they were, if not friends, at least friendly. That would be nice, she thought.
                                                      "How have you been? Is school going well? I've... Well. I've been a bit lost, I think. No clue what to do with myself. Being homeschooled is... odd." Not that she was really being homeschooled. Sure, grandmother tried, but for the most part they were left to their own devices... as long as they didn't leave the house. A rule which they very clearly didn't listen to.

ρℓα¢єѕ, ρℓα¢єѕ, gєт ιи уσυя ρℓα¢єѕ
                                                      тняσω σи уσυя ∂яєѕѕ αи∂ ρυт σи уσυя ∂σℓℓ fα¢єѕ
                                                      єνєяуσиє тнιикѕ тнαт ωє'яє ρєяfє¢т
                                                      ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ℓєт тнєм ℓσσк тняσυgн тнє ¢υятαιиѕ

wнere - Outside TTB
                                                      wнen - Fall 2043
                                                      wιтн - Miranda
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Location : Hogsmeade Streets (Winter 2043)

Tsubaki was beginning to see things clearly. Though she didn’t want to believe what she had found out. Finding out that her brother was trying to kill her sister, it just couldn’t be true. Even if she’d said everything she had. Even if he had been the one to kill their Aunt and Uncle. It just didn’t sound sane. Perhaps that was the problem, however she hadn’t seen anything to suggest such things. Though the fire had indeed been set by him. Tsubaki couldn’t deny that. But did that really make him crazy? She wasn’t entirely sure. After all he had warned her before he had started it.

Walking down the streets of Hogsmeade, Tsubaki normally met with Raymond before the Christmas Holiday. He’d fallen off the radar as of late and it made her wonder what he was up too. Especially with the description Saio had given her. The guy who attacked her did sound like her brother. That’s why she’d said it. Course that made things even more unnerving. What if he really was a lose cannon? Saio would be furious if she and Raymond spoke again. Course Tsubaki had been doing so since her first year without Saio even knowing they were the slightest bit related.

As she thought about it Tsubaki felt something or rather someone grab her. Going to scream she felt a hand cover her mouth as she was pulled behind one of the many shops in town. She wasn’t even sure which one. “Stop, screaming would be a bad idea.” She knew that voice and as she was turned around, she knew that face. “Raymond! What are you doing here?” She was definitely shocked. “You told your sister about me? I thought we were going to keep that a secret between us.” He started in on her clearly, he wasn’t overly impressed. “I didn’t plan on telling her but you…” She started only to be cut off.

“I thought you hated her. After everything you told me, I thought there was a loyalty between us. How could you sell me out your own brother? The one who’s always been there to make your life better. And, how do you repay me? By having your sister send the aurors after me. I can’t believe I even bothered to risk everything to come see you, and with a gift no less.” Raymond ranted leaving Tsubaki shocked as she stood trapped up against the building. He usually wasn’t this talkative about himself. Not that it changed anything.

“I didn’t know she’d send aurors after you. I wasn’t even sure they’d be able to find you. Besides you tried to kill her.” Tsubaki answered. “I tried to fix a problem. You wanted her out of your life. Remember.” He replied with a narrowed gaze. “You’d better get your loyalties straight or we’re going to have a big problem.” He told her before stepping back and handing her the gift he spoke of earlier. “If you tell anyone about us meeting here today there will be consequences for it.” He warned. Tsubaki speechless for the first time ever, nodded as she took the gift. Leaving her standing there alone Raymond went back into hiding. He couldn’t be out in the open for long.

Company : Raymond!

OOC : Part 1 complete. Next post Slytherin Common Room.

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                          You're right, you certainly belong in
                                          Slytherin!

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out