Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Awkward Relationship

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:09 pm
So I've been liking this guy for about a year or more. I try not to show it because if he didn't like me back, it would just be awkward. Just thinking back here, when I was younger I was friends with one guy and started to have a crush on him. I told him I liked him, and we haven't spoken to each other since. So you can see why I'm a little reluctant to let this guy know I like him. But lately we've gotten to know each other a little bit better, and he has shown signs of him liking me. But he doesn't straight out tell me that, kind of like how I've been toward him. I told one or two of my most trustworthy friends, and word has spread to all of my friends that I like him. I'm just thanking God right now that they aren't the kind to tell anyone I didn't trust, or the crush directly.

So that's how things have started getting awkward. I like this guy, and sometimes it seems like he likes me back. But I guess both of us are just too afraid to come right out and say it. I just don't really know what to do in a situation this awkward. Any advice, girls?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 pm
I would just jump in and tell him. If you think he might like you back, risk just enough to find out. Or ask him what he thinks of you. Follow in on hesitations too; like if he hesitates a little too long and calls you a friend, then see if you can get him to enhance on the answer. Even if it means you have to pout at it.

DOMOs Kender child

XZoeyRedbirdXX

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 pm
This is just me, but what I would do, if i told him he likes mme, and he doesnt say anything about liking me back for a period of time, I would tell him, "If you like me back, then let me know." Once again, this is just me, but i would tell him if he cant admit that he likes me, then its not worth my time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 am
I'd either drop a major hint (worked out pretty well for me. :]) or just flat out ask him if he liked me, or tell him "Hey, I really really like you." (Which is another thing I did).

I know the thought of telling him is scary, because you don't want to lose him, but like my crush from a while ago told me, it only gets awkward if you let it. He didn't feel the same way about me, but he and I continued to be amazing friends.

Just a thought.  

I_The_Prokaryote

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces