Reply The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]
*shaky breath* I...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 pm
I told my mom about my... transgendered-ness... ..... *sniffles a little* She took it well, but of course (like I knew) was trying to convince me that it was basically a phase and that I didn't know what I really wanted yet and that I was a girl and all that stuff... I mean... She wasn't really mean about it, but I guess it's hard for her to accept... I just... v_v *sniffles* I almost started crying so many times.... I still want to cry v_v;
But... She said she was fine with my bisexuality and that she's glad I have an open mind and that even though it'd be a little weird for her, she wouldn't care if I came home with a girl and said "Hey, this is my girlfriend."
I told her I liked Berry, but I also told her Berry liked guys. Which is basically true. Since I'm more guy than girl. But I didn't admit to the relationship since Berry'll be here later this month and I don't want things to be AWKWARD...
She also said she would completely agree to a salpingo-oophorectomy and/or hysterectomy (removal of the fallopian tubes & ovaries and removal of the uterus, respectively) since I'm in so much PAIN from the medical conditions I have... She was a little shocked when I said I didn't want a female chest, but... I don't have much there anyway. But I dunno... I'm just... ;-; I still want to cry, even though it didn't blow up...
She doesn't want to... accept it... even though she admitted that she didn't understand what's inside my head and that she can't make the decisions.... But... Man...
That's all, I guess v_v;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 pm
]: That was a very brave thing to do and I'm proud of you.  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm
Jedi Master Acey
]: That was a very brave thing to do and I'm proud of you.

*snorts* Well... while I was in the urgent care waiting room, I was reading one of those articles I printed out about gender dysphoria.. And she was reading over my shoulder. And she seemed interested... So I figured that today was as good as any x_x My psychologist said I should.. eventually tell her... So yeah... .... And at least I had the things HE said to back it up! "But but... Dr. Kirk said that he had been waiting YEARS for me to admit to having gender identity disorder!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 am
Awkward. xD
"Why are you guys going in her room and closing the door?!?!?!"
"....... Because Tiffany is a huge scaredy cat and she doesn't like sleeping with doors open o_o"
"..... Oh... .... okay v__v"
... Why do I still smell biscuits.
Anyway.. good for you. I'm glad you took initiative.
I should have probably done that when my mom was explaining how she'd still accept/love me if I were bi/lesbian.
I'll probably tell her soonish, though... about my bi-sexuality.. not us though.. that will not be for a while.
BUT I HAVE A CAR NOW. I could.. run away if she blew up about it.
... So are you my boyfriend or my girlfriend because.. this still confuses me xD I've told everyone you're the latter.. You're my girl boyfriend. Lover. Partner. (.... Ew.) ... Or something. Spy romance.

Simply Berry

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 am
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Aww... I feel the love from you two! And I agree... You were brave to tell your mother... And don't worry, Sapph. From what you said she reacted like, things will be just fine...

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Another frustrating thing was that she kept saying, "Just be who you are and don't try to be someone else..." and I kept trying to explain that... I WANT to be who I am! And who I am is not female! D; At all! She just kept telling me to be myself. And just didn't get that.. myself... is very masculine v_v Blargh.

And Berry... *snort* I'm whatever you want me to be. I don't mind what I'm referred to as... Girl, boy, whatever. I'm not going to mind if people keep calling me Sarah, even if I change my name... Nor will I care if people call me "she" instead of "he" or anything like that. Because I don't care what gender other people see me as, and I don't want to force them to think one way or another D; I just want to be the gender I want to be, and live the way I want to live D; I want to know I'm the right gender. So whatever other people perceive me as is totally irrelevant to me. I'll still respond to both pronouns and names. Because though I can change myself, I have no desire to change other people's minds. ..... So yeah. You can refer to me as a girlfriend.. boyfriend... Female boyfriend... Male girlfriend... Spy romance. Whatever it is, I'm totally fine with it all. Because I know what I am and that's all that matters *nods*

Le Sapphoux

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm
Amen to that last Part Sappho.
<3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 pm
Le Sapphoux
Another frustrating thing was that she kept saying, "Just be who you are and don't try to be someone else..." and I kept trying to explain that... I WANT to be who I am! And who I am is not female! D; At all! She just kept telling me to be myself. And just didn't get that.. myself... is very masculine v_v Blargh.

And Berry... *snort* I'm whatever you want me to be. I don't mind what I'm referred to as... Girl, boy, whatever. I'm not going to mind if people keep calling me Sarah, even if I change my name... Nor will I care if people call me "she" instead of "he" or anything like that. Because I don't care what gender other people see me as, and I don't want to force them to think one way or another D; I just want to be the gender I want to be, and live the way I want to live D; I want to know I'm the right gender. So whatever other people perceive me as is totally irrelevant to me. I'll still respond to both pronouns and names. Because though I can change myself, I have no desire to change other people's minds. ..... So yeah. You can refer to me as a girlfriend.. boyfriend... Female boyfriend... Male girlfriend... Spy romance. Whatever it is, I'm totally fine with it all. Because I know what I am and that's all that matters *nods*

IalmostaddedinhighpressuresystemlastnightbutIdidn'tknowifyou'dgetit

Simply Berry

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 pm
~hugs the brave one~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm
............*HUGS* 3nodding  

Madame Havoc

The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items