Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
Last day of High School Pranks - ideas????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL!!!
  YAY!! MONEY
  Ohk.....
View Results

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm
So- I'm in my last 3 weeks of High School (EVER!!!) and it is tradition for the final year students to pull a whole lot of pranks on the last day. blaugh

We have a few good ones planed already - but I thought it would be neat if I could get some ideas from you gals. heart

Pranks planned so far :

1.)Corridor turned into road with 'Keep Left or we'll water bomb you' signs (BTW - I'm a New Zealander, we drive on the wrong side of the road....hahaha - our school year is different too, Feb to Nov.) twisted - and yes, this is a lash out of ROAD RAGE!!!
2.)Principle's office and entrance hall plastered with our class photo.
3.)1000 cups of water outside the staff room door. whee
4.)Staff room furnature swapped with common room furnature.
5.)Real life Pac-Man game in the lunch area. pirate
6.)'Leavers 2010' flag flown from our seldom used flagpole. (not really a prank but hey.....
7.)Gladwrapping a door frame.... sweatdrop

So if you have any suggestions let me know! - nothing involving toilet paper throwing or gladwrapping toilet seats - as we have to clean up at the end of the day..... eek .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

Nothing. Beats. The classics.

You have the cups idea, that's a good start.
You could also:

1) Release about thirty bouncy balls in a random place (preferably a stairwell but not all schools have such).
2) Hang water balloons from the ceiling all over the school. You can even put stuff in them, like plastic toys or even real fish.
3) Go into the classrooms and move around all the furniture.
4) At the end of the day, line up outside and water-gun everybody as they leave.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm
Hahaa...water ballons on the roof....I know exactly which class room I want to target!!!!LOL....stupid math teacher, dunno bwt putting fish in them though.....

I think we're doing the furnature....It happens every year....last year they turned the physic's lab upside down and somehow got the tables stuck to the roof....it was EPIC!

The water gun idea is cool - but I think the majority of us will be crying...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 am
some idiot ran down the whole length of the school with three permanent markers -_-;  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:41 pm
A few years ago, the seniors put laxatives in the ketchup and poison ivy on all the toilets.
Heh.
Before I was there, thankfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 pm
That sounds like fun! I had this teacher last year who hated a guy named James Woods. So my friend made a poster that said I heart James Woods, and got everyone to sign it. Then on the last day of school, we stuck it on his map, so that the next year he would roll down the map, and find the poster. It almost worked, but this girl that had been cross teamed took the poster down and gave it back to us. crying  

Crystalized Soul

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm
This past year the seniors in my school coated an entire room in sticky notes. The walls, windows, clock, desks, EVERYTHING.
It was really cool.
Some had notes. the windows had "2010" written with green post-it notes and they drew the hands of the clock at the time school ends.

A few kids in my grade want to release three chickens in my school next year labeled 1, 2 and 4.
The administrators will never find number 3 twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm
at my schoool one year they put flour in the performance hall lights and went in the lighting box and turned them over covering most people in flour (missed me XD)  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 pm
I don't know why, but on the last day of school, it's like..tradition for the 8th graders to just randomly throw fish everywhere. Hide them in lockers, or just put them by the gate where everybody walks trough to get into school. Last time, there was a headless fish on the ground and I almost stepped on it >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 am
ALL of the seniors
Dancing to Thriller in the courtyard.
Heeeck yes.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:28 am
Lolz. You guys have some good ideas..... Hehe - Thiller....love it!
I love the post-it note one...and the chicken one. We are in mission planning at the moment. Kinda feel's like we're some massive group of Secret agents.

We're deffinatley doing the pack-man thing i mentioned in the quad. Also every time the bell rings we're all going to run to places that a typically really busy and freeze so the traffick gets backed up XP.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 am
The chicken one was a big idea at our school. xD We ended up getting legit for sale signs and putting them out in front of the school so it looked like the school was for sale. There were also signs like "Free Freshmen."

One of the things a class before us did that was pretty cool was to get a bunch of like small, battery-powered alarm clocks, set them for random times, and hide them. Like if your school has removable ceiling tiles, hide them in the ceiling in classrooms. It was so bad in Psych cuz the teacher couldn't hear it and the rest of us could, and it went off every day for a long time before they found it.

Hersheydudette

ChibiLlama4

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:51 am
If you have any stairways in your school, one thing I really wanted to do was to layer the back of all the stairway railings with peanut butter.
What we ended up doing was bringing a ton of beach-balls to the school and dropping them off the grand staircase at the end of the day. It was pretty awesome x3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:02 pm
My friend went to school in New Zealand for one year. She said that she was in first grade, but she was doing second grade work  

Crystalized Soul

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items