NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:54 pm
I can watch zombies tear apart humans while eating. It actually makes me hungry. I can also watch pretty much any variation of blood, guts and gore, even if it's about the food I'm eating when I'm eating.

If anyone picks anything out of there teeth and I see that little chunk of whatever it is, it almost sickens me to the point of gagging and I no longer have much of an appetite.

.__. How can food particulates make me not want to eat food?

It's a problem cuz people around me like to show me by saying, "HAY! LOOK WUT I GOT STUK IN MUH TEEF! EETS RELLY BEEG!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:39 pm
Ew, I'd probably gag and lose my appetite if someone did that to me, too :[ I can't stand... food... germ.. stuff... Like.. ew D; Food in itself has the ability to gross me out really fast.
... As opposed to watching something violent and gory. Like zombies eating, om nom nom. Then I'm just munchin' on chips or popcorn or something yummy while the bloody spurts B] Aw yeh.
Like the other day, I was eating lunch and watching Dr. G. ... She was cutting open dead people and even though it blurred the dead bodies/body parts, you could still see plenty of real human blood on the gloves biggrin Didn't bother me at all neutral Nor did the snapping sounds of her cutting open the rib cage/breaking the sternum to get into the chest cavity...

Le Sapphoux

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 pm
D: When I go watch Saw 3D I swear I'm gonna have the munchies the whole time... Mmm...flesh! ...but yeah...I actually do get the munchies/hunger pretty badly when there is bloodshed or even zombies eating people on tv biggrin xD I've showed it recently in an IM with Berry/Sappho.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:54 pm
Flesh is nummy. But food particles stuck in teeth are gross cause it's been in their mouth already. With all the gingivitis.  

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items