Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply THoR
List of Games We Play! (Getting in touch with fellow gamers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 pm
Hey there! I thought I would make a general thread for people to post information about themselves on the games they play, and how to get in contact with each other so we can all play more games with ourselves. I thought this would come in handy, so please post in the following format:

Username(s):

Contact: (i.e. E-mail, steam usernames, Instant Messangers, etc)

Favorite MP Games (Please state system):

Other Non-MP Games Currently Played:

Usual Gaming Times (If applicable):

Additional Information:

Trophies (Beat this!):
(note: this will be various high scores or achievements in certain games that you would like to see others attempt, whether they be official achievements you've earned, or something unique and neat you've did. Proof would be awesome, but this is more just a have fun doing your best sort of thing, not to be better than others. Friendly competition really! If it causes issues, I'll remove this part.)

- - - - -

Here's an example with my information:

Username(s): Gaming Lord, GamingLord, GamingL, GL, other variations.

Gaia PMs (Please put "gaming" as the subject!).
Steam: gaming_lord (Contact me through Gaia PM or other method before adding me to your steam buddy list to get my approval! Otherwise I won't know if it's safe to add you.)

Favorite MP Games (Please state system):
(For PC)
Varies, but currently the games I'm playing now are Borderlands, the Half-Life series, solo-ing against bots in Team Fortress 2 (I don't feel confident enough to try multiplayer yet, and usually I don't enjoy the hostile environment of online FPS but you might be able to convince me.), Left 4 Dead series in campaign mode (I suck at verses.). I have Diablo 2 and it's LoD expansion pack, but I don't always feel up to playing that often, and sometimes people level past me or get impatient. Not getting Diablo 3, not a fan of what Blizzard's been doing there. I may have other games I could play with other people, just check my steam list of games using my steam username profile to see if I'm interested in playing that game.

Other Non-MP Games Currently Played:
Right now I'm replaying through Half-Life 2, and occasionally playing the game Torchlight. Usually I at least play a few old school retro games a few times during the week, whether it be pinball, or Super Mario Bros., to Tetris, or whatever. Also I like Minecraft, but I often find the multiplayer element to contain drama usually one way or another. I might decide to host up a server for one or two of us if I get to know a person well enough, but if drama happens, don't count on it being around forever.

Usual Gaming Times (If applicable): Varies throughout the day, US Eastern time/No Set time. Late night reserved for sleep and gaming times with certain friends.

Additional Information: I normally don't care to be too competitive when I play multiplayer gamers. Braggarts, annoying and loud individuals, and sore winners/losers are people I don't think I would enjoy playing with. I'm usually easy going, and like to have fun with my games. I play a huge variety of games, but mainly stay away from racing and sports games, and some sims/rts type games. Turn based RPGs aren't usually my cup of tea. I favor the retro highly, and anything with good action I crave over grinding or repetitive hunting and searching. Scrolling shooter games (Shmups usually called, like R-Type or Raiden) I like, but I get frustrated because I'm not very good at dodging and weaving all the bullets and enemies. Currently I'm looking forward to the release of Borderlands 2 and wanting to try Torchlight 2. Ever waiting on the next Half-Life game.

Trophies (Beat this!):

~Visual Pinball 9.12x (Emulator)~
Attack From Mars (JP Salas version)
High Score: 70,676,977,570 (Grand Champion BPP)
Ruled the Universe 2x in a Row
Martians Killed: 89  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 pm
Username(s): psychotic__Gal

Favorite MP Games (Please state system): Half-life (death match)

Usual Gaming Times (If applicable): ....I fail. I haven't been gaming in fooooooooorever

Additional Information: I love beating the boys at their own games. It is too much fun. Seriously.
Gaminglord got me into gaming. n.n  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
THoR

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash