Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 am
User ImageStia sighed, looking around. He hadn't been able to find his sister, and not only that he had managed to pick up this weird little girl in the process. What the heck had he been thinking?

Stretching silently, the male fae continued to look around, his sharp eyes searching for a purple and silver fae. He nearly passed over the figure resembling what he was looking for. Arestia blinked, moving forward to investigate.

"He-hello?" He called, half nervous. The male was afraid of being told she wasn't the one he was looking for again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

Poe was walking around by herself. Or more what looked like herself when really there was at least one butterfly flying near her. The small purple butterfly flapped it's wings and stayed near the Fae's head. If you looked harder would would see other butterflies flying near her as well.

The fae was listening to her music so she didn't notice the male at first. For a moment she looked up at him her eyes locked with his before looking around to see if his mouth movements meant it was she he was trying to converse with.

Poe pulled back on headphone and nodded. "Hello." Once the headphone was removed she could hear the butterfly nearest her going on and on about something...something so stupid and boring that had caused her to put on the headphones in the first place.

immortalmina

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:24 am
Weird things on her ears huh? "Trying to ignore someone?" Stia knew almost instantly she wasn't his sister, mainly because she had those things on her ears. No matter, this fae was cute. Even with the butterflies.

Talil laughed, nearly knocking over the male fae she had followed out here as she tackled him. Wait a second, there was another girl here, and she was pretty at that! "Are you his girlfriend?" The teen asked in childlike innocence. Her golden eyes were wide, looking at Poe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:48 pm
Poe nodded. "Yes. the bloodly butterflies." She said as looked around at all the fluttering bugs around her. It's like they knew she could hear them. That had to be why they always showed up. "Just cross over already." She said to them before looking at the new girl.

Poe shook her head. "Um... no. Just met him. I'm Poe. And the purple butterfly closest to me is Mariposa." She said with a nod of her head.

Maripoas fluttered a little closer to the others before heading back to Poe. "...And once there was a cat. The cat was awfully ugly. I'm not even sure it was a cat. Maybe it was a dog. Anyway this mouse fell..."

Poe rolled her eyes and tried to ignore the butterfly.

Eos was trying out her power. She had went into the sun and found herself in a new spot. This wasn't where she had meant to go, but she was fairly new to this. The teen saw two faes and a teen hybrid. What were they doing?

User Image  

immortalmina

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 pm
Stia visibly winced when Talil tackled him, doing wht he could to catch her and keep the teen upright. "NIce to meet you Poe. Allow me to apologize for the rowdy one." He bowed, having taken a step away from the shetani. "She's a bit.. Rough around the edges.."

Talil giggled. "I'm not sorry. But I do see another fae over that way.. Does anyone mind an extra pae in the party?" She asked, looking between the two of them.

"Huh.. You should go out, you'd make pretty kids!" She smirked, running off in Eos' direction.

"Hey you!" She called, talking to the other teen out there. She was smiling wide as she approached.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 pm
Poe nodded. She hadn't really met any Pae'il yet. Well, none alive anyway. It was nice to be among them even if the teen seemed a bit to perky for her liking.

"Kids?" Was all Poe said. that was a bit forward was it not? Anyway, birth was just the start of death in her mind.

"I can see that." Poe then commented back to what the male fae has said first.

Eos looked over to the hybrid coming toward her. "Oh, hello." She said. The then basked in the sunlight. It was nice to be away from the darkness that was her father for a while.  

immortalmina

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:13 pm
"Kids." He shrugged in response. Many different opportunities that came with him, Stia however, wanted none of it. At least not now or any time soon.

"Perhaps the fae over there can finally teach her some manners." He laughed, highly doubting it. "I don't believe I've told you my name.." Arestia thought aloud. "I'm Arestia, Stia for short." The male smiled politely.

Talil flicked her tail back and forth, happily sitting next to Eos. "Whatcha up to?" She asked, the nearly goofy grin on her face seeming permanent.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:58 am
Poe nodded. "Nice to meet you." Poe said politely. She waved her hand but not in greeting she was more trying to get Mariposa away from her face.

Poe wasn't sure what to talk to others about. The butterflies went on and one about thing they either saw or remembered or were told. She knew it wasn't the sort of thing alive folks liked to do. "So, is she you're sister or...something?" she asked.

Eos scrunched up her face in thought. "Well, I was testing out my power. I can teleport using the sunlight. It's handy due to my wings." Her wings were beautiful and unique, but she was never able to fly well with them. Then again she hadn't tried much either. too afraid to.  

immortalmina

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff