Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
News| Guild Updates; April 8th, 2021 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Date: August 4, 2011

Description: The Genjutsu lists and part of the Maruton list have been updated and converted to a newer format. The number of Jutsu affected by name changes is very small, but if you have any problems locating a technique, please contact me.

- Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 am
Ergo War

Date: August 5, 2011

Description: The Maruton lists have been updated and converted to a newer format. The number of Jutsu affected by name changes is zero, but if you have any problems locating a technique, please contact me.

- Ergo War

( Make sure you post in document format, please! )  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:05 am
Date: August 6th, 2011

Description: Doki Yari, the spear technique, has been updated, revamped and converted to a new format. If you happen to spot any grammatical errors, or you can't make heads or tails of a description, be sure to contact me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:59 pm
Date: August 6th, 2011

Description: Dokujin, the Assassin's Arrow technique, has had its name changed to Kyoukan Ya. Additionally, it's been readjusted, and fitted for the new format.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:38 pm
Date: August 7th, 2011

Description: Oooh... Here's an exciting one for all of you! The bukijutsu style, Shigure Souen, has been updated and cleaned up for the new format! On top of which, all of you should be quite excited, as it's got some additions throughout the technique. Should it need further clarification, please contact me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 pm
[August 9th, 2011]

___[ C o n f u s i o n ]
I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
It's not entirely clear, but the time skip itself is not happening today!
Today marks the beginning of all members' needed preparations!
In order to be sure that everyone's character is properly set up, each village contains a new profile thread and a help desk area. While adjusting your character for the time skip, if you have any questions at all, use the help desk!
You will also notice that each village contains a reward office. These areas outline the bonuses your character will receive when the time skip actually occurs.

___[ P r e p a r a t i o n s ]
1.) Review the [ dual-class system. ]
2.) Using the new [ profile skeleton ] update your character using the dual-class system.
2b.) If you have any questions, ask in your village's [ help desk. ]
3.) Review the [ rewards office ] within each village, and fill out the code provided there.
4.) Settle all affairs and get ready for the actual time skip!

___[ L a u n c h ]
*Takes a deep breath*
On Thursday, August 11th, there will be an update to the guild's story line. This update will be posted on the front page as it always is. This update will entail information regarding the affairs that occurred during the One Year Time Skip. It will also contain instructions that you will need to comply with in order to confirm that you have made this one year jump. When you see this update; review it, make note of it, do whatever you need to do to absorb its information.
It is your sign that the time skip is available, and you can begin to roleplay ~in the world of the future~

___[ A d d i t i o n a l ○ N o t e s ]
Again, in a stressed state, I had people work on their profiles in the [ Workbox Subforum ] yesterday... That was incorrect. The proper place for such work is the [ Profile Center. ] Because of this mistake, the workbox is now flooded. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who created a thread within that subforum would recreate that thread within the profile center. After this, please change the name of your thread in the workbox to something like "Please delete." Thank you.

• Any changes or rewards made to your character do not go into effect until the time skip itself is up.

Thank you all very much.
I'm really sorry about all of this. It's my fault.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm
Date: August 11th, 2011

Description: To clarify what exactly the Ninjutsu Class attribute does, a new note has been added to its [ entry post. ] Read up!

-Shinsua

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm
Date: August 14th, 2011

Description: Updated the Satetsu Clan's name to the Jiton Element. Also, the Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust technique, & Toroi's Magnetic Shuriken technique were both added.

-AandOE

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Date: August 22nd, 2011

Description: The number two [2] subforum has been renamed. It is no longer the Addition List, but the [ Character Creation ] subforum, which contains the information needed to make your ninja. ( Including the class system. )

-Shinsua

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm
Date: September 5th, 2011

Description:
___[ Bukijutsu ]
The [ Santoryu ] style has been updated, and is the first occurrence of a new guild term which will be seen in both bukijutsu and taijutsu.
"Rigorous: This style consumes two [2] ---jutsu slots, and cannot be learned if you possess another rigorous style."
( To clarify; If you have a rigorous taijutsu, you cannot learn another rigorous style whether it is taijutsu or bukijutsu, and vice versa. )

___[ Villages ]
The ninja cap on each village will be increased from fifteen [15] to twenty-five [25]. We will also be requiring a new profile section in each village, as to clear away any dust that may have settled during the post-time skip period. With the new maximum limit, only the Leaf Village will remain closed.

-Shinsua

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 pm
Date: September 6th, 2011

Description:
___[ Taijutsu ]
The [ Kaiser Fist, ] [ Eight Celestial Gates, ] and [ Great Justice! ] styles will be discouraged for awhile.
This simply means that we don't suggest you learn these styles unless you're already learning them, or are extremely devoted to using them, as they will be going under extensive reconstruction within the next few weeks.

-Shinsua

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm
Date: September 13th, 2011

Description:
___[ Taijutsu ]
[ The Kaiser Fist ] has been updated. If you have any questions regarding the new changes, feel free to ask.

Additionally, a new section ( Types ) has been added to the [ Taijutsu page ] first post.

-Shinsua

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:08 pm
Date: September 19th, 2011

Description:
___[ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu ]
A new style, [ Kiss of Flesh and Steel, ] has been added to both the taijutsu and bukijutsu lists!
It is the first instance of a Versatile style, one that can be learned as either a taijutsu or bukijutsu!
( Taijutsu listing ) _-_-_ ( Bukijutsu listing )
( Guess what? There's no difference in links! )

-Shinsua

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces