Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
horrible nightmare

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

U h h d o r a b l e e

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:51 pm
So a while ago (like when I was 12 (I am 15 now)) I had a horrible nightmare! it was as follows:

My two best friends and I where kidnapped by these strange guys. They brought us to their house and locked us up. Well I decided to be sneaky and went to the bathroom which had a window that I managed to escape by. I saw my mom outside in a red convertible and I ran over to her. I told her to call the police and she just said no and to go back inside the house, she then drove away. So I went inside the house and walked into the living room where we where being held captive. Inside there was a glass case. Inside that case where my two best friends shot in the head three times with three different types of bullets and three different types of guns. (So it was like pick up one gun with one type of bullet and shoot them in the head once, then repeat the process with the other two guns.)

Then I woke up.. The next day I told one of my friends about the dream and she freaked out, screaming at me asking me why I had a dream about her dying by getting shot in the head!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 am
D: ~bear huggles~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games