Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:56 pm
I'm going to start this all off with this: My mom is a WHORE. Literally.
First of all, she is always flirting with guys younger than her online. She ends up "dating" some of them, or whatever. Believe me when I say I have lost count of how many "boyfriends" she has had. She gives her phone number out to just about all the people she meets online.
Secondly, she has ..'sex' over the phone with these 'boyfriends' of hers. And to top that off, I have to share a room with her! It...it disgusts me. SHE disgusts me. I hate her and her whore-ish tendencies so much.
Just typing this out is making me so sick to my stomach I feel like throwing up. x_x;;
I don't want to tell her that I KNOW what she does. I know what she does online. I'm NOT stupid...
I really, really do not wish to be around this being known as my own mother. D; I've had so many thoughts of just running away, yet I've nowhere to go.
-on the verge of tears-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:58 pm
]8 ...I wanna come rescue you.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 pm
I'm surprised I haven't exploded on her yet. Or just..broken down. ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:10 pm
Arkadiusz Caelum

]: ... she really needs to be a parent. Instead of a child. You need somebody to ...like...raise you o_o; Somebody that's steady and not...mentally twelve. Your mom suuucks. If I was you, I'd probably tell her to her face that I need somebody more mature or at LEAST a more discrete to look up to...or at least to shelter me B| ...I mean, good lord. Your mom sounds like a frat boy. An immature and disgusting one. She has a KID for crying out loud. She needs to be a parent to you instead of just a creepy housemate. >__> mmyep.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum

]: ... she really needs to be a parent. Instead of a child. You need somebody to ...like...raise you o_o; Somebody that's steady and not...mentally twelve. Your mom suuucks. If I was you, I'd probably tell her to her face that I need somebody more mature or at LEAST a more discrete to look up to...or at least to shelter me B| ...I mean, good lord. Your mom sounds like a frat boy. An immature and disgusting one. She has a KID for crying out loud. She needs to be a parent to you instead of just a creepy housemate. >__> mmyep.

Oh believe me, I have wanted to say similar things to her. stare But for some reason, I'm..kinda scared to... I'm not quite sure why, exactly. Sometimes I wish she'd kick me out. Or that I was an orphan. Ireallydo.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 pm
Arkadiusz Caelum
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum

Oh believe me, I have wanted to say similar things to her. stare But for some reason, I'm..kinda scared to... I'm not quite sure why, exactly. Sometimes I wish she'd kick me out. Or that I was an orphan. Ireallydo.

]8 ...But you have no where to go >>; I wish you could stay here but my parents wouldn't allow it.
Don't you have any family or friends you could confide in in the area? Cause...I mean, there has to be somebody better to live with than your mother.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 pm
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum

]8 ...But you have no where to go >>; I wish you could stay here but my parents wouldn't allow it.
Don't you have any family or friends you could confide in in the area? Cause...I mean, there has to be somebody better to live with than your mother.

Not really..I've no clue where my father is, nor do I honestly care, and my grandmother is somewhere in Washington. And I don't have friends here. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:39 pm
Arkadiusz Caelum
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum

Not really..I've no clue where my father is, nor do I honestly care, and my grandmother is somewhere in Washington. And I don't have friends here. >>

...D; Your mom needs to get her act together and be a parent then. You should let her know that you need a better living environment. |: ...I'm not saying that because you're still young, I'm saying that because nobody should have a nasty whore as a mother. B| You probably will explode at her sometime soon if she continues to be...herself. Ugh...well... ]: ...I dunno what really to suggest. Maybe you should befriend some people near where you live so you can have a place to go sometimes.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:47 pm
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum
Jedi Master Acey
Arkadiusz Caelum

...D; Your mom needs to get her act together and be a parent then. You should let her know that you need a better living environment. |: ...I'm not saying that because you're still young, I'm saying that because nobody should have a nasty whore as a mother. B| You probably will explode at her sometime soon if she continues to be...herself. Ugh...well... ]: ...I dunno what really to suggest. Maybe you should befriend some people near where you live so you can have a place to go sometimes.

I know. ]: I've already exploded a little in the past few weeks or so, and all that did was get me into trouble and adding more to my anger towards her and stress. x_x
I have troubles befriending people, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:05 am
Oh, did I neglect to mention that she takes naked pictures of herself?
And she is always, when not on Myspace, on this dating website. Er...Fling?  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 am
Yuuuck D; ...mmmn...doesn't your grandmother(I'm guessing you meant your mom's mom) disapprove of that!? She should know. She should KNOW that your mom is NOT being a good parent.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 am
I'm pretty sure she knows nothing of it. D;  

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:20 am
well...she should. D:

]: also it would be cooler if you could live with your grandma if she lives in Washington cause that's even closer to me >>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:11 am
Your mum sounds like my mum kinda. You should start sabotaging her things. I have blocked Fling from every single computer in my house, I think you should to the same. Also keep note of these things, they might come in handy in the near future if you want to knock her down some pegs.  

Kris_Dragoness

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm
Kris_Dragoness
Your mum sounds like my mum kinda. You should start sabotaging her things. I have blocked Fling from every single computer in my house, I think you should to the same. Also keep note of these things, they might come in handy in the near future if you want to knock her down some pegs.

I have thought about doing that many times...But I think I'm afraid of what may happen if she found out it was my doing.  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff