Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Item Archive

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to tracking active and inactive sponsorships, events, and misc. Free Items and Free gold 

Tags: free item, freebie, sponsorship item, sponsorship, free item archive 

Reply Main
CONTEST-Best avatar you can make with ONLY free items Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold
  yay
View Results

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 am
Hey guys!

We all love free items
And I'm sure everyone likes the chance of winning things?

Soo...

Either tektek or make an avatar using ONLY free items- whether they've been from offers, zOMG, events, whatever you want, as long as they've been available at some point in time for FREE, even if you've not got them at that time and had to buy them (except with the free gaia cash which was given to everyone (not from offers))

Only restriction on the last point is, if it's something like Starmony which has multiple poses, only use ONE pose, because you could only get one for free.

Post your avvie in here, and I will give 5k to the one which I think is best within... lets say... a month. You might not get the gold dead on time (i'm not amazingly active and quite often forget about the guild *don't shoot me*) But I will only judge the avatars posted on or before the 23rd November (Going by GMT times for my own benefit).

Please add a list of items so that I can see that you've not accidentally added something that shouldn't be there smile You don't need to type them out, it's possible to copy and paste by saving the avatar to your closet, and viewing the equip list, or tektek gives you a list somehow (i've not used it much).

Here is my example:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skintimate Fruit Foam Fascinator
Coraline Button Eyes
Skittles Crazy Cores Facepaint
Skittles Crazy Core Body Tattoo
Verizon Glasses
Skittles Crazy Cores Top Hat
The Public Zoo's Hickup
Secret Sparkles
Double Complete Rainbow
Starmony
Michael's Memory
Spirited 2k7 Jeans
Detective Kit
Spirited 2k8 Boots
Zombie's Feed-Me Shirt
Alice in Wonderland Red Queen's Wig
Tower Prep Jacket
Sparkling Star Pin: Kitten Star
Otami Jewelry
Heart of Gold  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 am
You may wish to change your example image because it contains several items that are not available for 'free'. And I would suggest requiring contestants to include the item list. It will help prevent cheating even if they are unaware it is cheating. ^^ But otherwise, I approve of your contest. <3  

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 am
Leitis
You may wish to change your example image because it contains several items that are not available for 'free'. And I would suggest requiring contestants to include the item list. It will help prevent cheating even if they are unaware it is cheating. ^^ But otherwise, I approve of your contest. <3

ohffs.

I thought it stayed as the avatar that it was lmao, this is my halloween one >.< Yes... it has a certain amount of slightly expensive items ooooooooops.

I will change it to include item list then... Hmm... i'll make a tektek of the avatar I made.

OK I'll upload a screenshot of it to facebook cos i can't tektek a lot of the items xD

Sorted biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 pm
Hehe, easy error to do. No worries. Good luck with the contest. Let me know if you need any help. c:  

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:01 am
Leitis
Hehe, easy error to do. No worries. Good luck with the contest. Let me know if you need any help. c:

People other than me being on the forum possibly would xD i thought I'd be one of the least active people neutral

Although I guess it can be forgiven with the FREE HALLOWEEN ITEMS *squee*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 am
Current Avi:
Kung Fu Panda Headband
Tower Prep Jacket
Super Street Fighter 4 DJs Pants
Kung Fu Panda White Belt
Wing Scout Sneakers (do these count? I got them with the Wing Stickers)
Fighting Jack's 2K10 Pumpkin Cravat
Secret Sparkles
Gaia Tankoubon
Starmony
Double Complete Rainbow

EDIT: Tried to add a TekTek, but some of the items are too new sweatdrop Here's a picture for other's benefit:

User Image  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 am
PandoraCaitiff
Current Avi:
Kung Fu Panda Headband
Tower Prep Jacket
Super Street Fighter 4 DJs Pants
Kung Fu Panda White Belt
Wing Scout Sneakers (do these count? I got them with the Wing Stickers)
Fighting Jack's 2K10 Pumpkin Cravat
Secret Sparkles
Gaia Tankoubon
Starmony
Double Complete Rainbow

Yay first entry biggrin

Have saved your avvie to my computer, you don't have to keep it likethat forever smile . I'd forgotten about Wing Stickers, sure they're allowed smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:47 am
Mizzlamiz
Yay first entry biggrin

Have saved your avvie to my computer, you don't have to keep it likethat forever smile . I'd forgotten about Wing Stickers, sure they're allowed smile

I'm disappointed there's been no more entries yet. I love free items, and use them all the time (its rare I go a week with the same avi smile )

I've added a pic in my post above as encouragement to others  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Humanoidd-94

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 am
User Image
Total Value: 168,613 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Secret Butterflies
Double Complete Rainbow
Verizon Red Clutch
House Bunny Outfit
Pink Knit Jacket
House Bunny Shoes
Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans
Pink Nordstrom Hat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 am

Awww that's cute biggrin

I wish I'd not sold my dark skinny jeans when I did, they were worth 2k back then and at the time I thought that was a lot >.<  

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:46 am
PandoraCaitiff
Mizzlamiz
Yay first entry biggrin

I'm disappointed there's been no more entries yet. I love free items, and use them all the time (its rare I go a week with the same avi smile )

I've added a pic in my post above as encouragement to others

smile Thanks.

I'm not too disappointed yet, there are more than 3 weeks left and it's the Halloween event at the moment. I'm looking forward to it starting properly, and the cats vs dogs event should be cool too biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:48 am
badabump.  

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 am
come on guyssss I want more than 2 people in this thing xD

4 days left.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 am
Only two entries? D'aww sad I was hoping that more people would take part than that.

Oh well. I never put a minimum number of entries up so, I pick a winner regardless.

Littlejojoxx wins because it is an avatar which is nicely put together, with (mostly) matching colours. The only negative point which Ihave to make is about the clutch bag, but I appreciate that there aren't many free bags available.
It is a cute avatar smile  

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 am
Mizzlamiz
Only two entries? D'aww sad I was hoping that more people would take part than that.

Oh well. I never put a minimum number of entries up so, I pick a winner regardless.

Littlejojoxx wins because it is an avatar which is nicely put together, with (mostly) matching colours. The only negative point which Ihave to make is about the clutch bag, but I appreciate that there aren't many free bags available.
It is a cute avatar smile

Congrats to Littlejojoxx. Definitely a better avi than mine (although since I joined this year, I didn't have much to work with rofl )

I hope this doesn't put you off running more contests Mizzlamiz, this was fun.  
Main

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff