Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

There was a brief moment of silence between his proposition and the first reaction of his comrades. Perhaps he had asked a bit too much from them after all. His self doubting thoughts were not allowed to draw to conclusion as the girl spoke up shortly thereafter. She was studying him, that much was obvious. To someone without his background the minute facial ticks of the average person was subtle, but to him they might as well have been holding up a white board that stated how they felt. The final result of her query into him was unimportant, it was her spoken words that he truly cared about. It seemed that close combat was her weakness as well, how cute. The bit about burning Ryou had him interested, but he would figure it out shortly. He must have invited her here for this mission due to some gift with fire, so all questions regarding that would soon be answered.

Moving onto the more interesting of the two in front of him, he perked up when Ryou spoke. The sensing chakra aspect was something to be taken into consideration as a valuable tool, however, his weakness wasn't really a weakness at all. More like a lack of skill rather than something they could take advantage of. Was Ryou purposefully leaving out his weak points? Good. So was he. He followed Ryou's like of commentary at Kemeko, drawing the conclusion that Lava, or Youton, was the ability she referenced earlier. At the realization of this, he studied her once more with renewed interest and respect 'So this girl contains all that...? Interesting'

Once they were done with that they broke up and began collecting mushrooms. Suoh did so as well, but carefully slipped one away for himself. He intended to privately study this, perhaps attempt to metastasize the agent in the fungus, it was too interesting to destroy completely. Once that was done, he withdrew back near Ryou and nodded at the boys words "Burn it. Burn it all." He whispered as he weaved through a similar string of hand signs as the boy, differentiating on the last one. Ryou and Suoh, side by side, brought their hands up to their lips. The feeling of channeling Katon chakra within yourself was unexplainable to someone who lacked the ability to. It was like holding a forest fire in your belly, all that power that was stored was begging to be free.

Suoh was happy to oblige.

With a great exhale the two Uchihas bathed the area in a virtuous fire, cleansing the scourge of the mushrooms from the land. The very waterfall began to evaporate from their combined onslaught. There attacks, while exactly the same strength, differed slightly. While Ryou's was a continuous jet, Suoh's was comprised of smaller, compressed shots of fire that he directed at patched of isolated mushrooms. Whatever the difference, it was clear that Kameko would have little to do if she did not act soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxAPPEARANCE • ( x ) LOCATIONTo Waterfall FEELINGPowerful SOME NOISEAll I Want!xxxx
xxxxxxxxx[ My mask is | Always on.

xxxxxxxxx[ Hanging with | Ryou and Kameko

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTechs used | Karyuudan [ Fire Dragon Projectile ] | . . . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMission | . . . . . | ? - Rank | 000 / 000 Words
Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My eyes are misnomers..."

Advancement Credit: 3,050
Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 375//460
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used: Yōton: Tama [Lava Release: Lava Globs], Hidoko no Jutsu [Bed of Fire Technique], Shoumeidan no Jutsu [Flare Technique]
Mission: Get rid of the mushrooms

User Image

The lava princess narrowed her eyes slightly, watching as Ryou and Suoh began to work. She, however, didn't put her mask on. With it over her face, she wouldn't be able to correctly upchuck her deadly weapon. Kameko tied her hair behind her back. Then, as she formed a hand seal, Kameko's pale cheeks began to grow red. They swelled with lava, and Kameko spat out shots of lava towards stray mushrooms, away from the main population of them. Perfectly aimed, the lava struck its targets and melted them, reducing them to black slop. Kameko looked distastefully at what her lava had caused, grunting at the smell of the mushrooms in the air. The fumes began to get to her, causing her to cough. Kameko decided on another solution. This one was faster and more destructive than simple globs of lava. Kameko, with grace, jumped up on the two boy's shoulders. She balanced herself, and began to form similar hand signs to theirs. With that, Kameko shot out an oily substance around the mushrooms' general area. This technique, paired with Ryou's and Suoh's, was sure to completely burn the mushrooms to ashes. Before the last bit of oil left her lips, Kameko formed an 'o' with her hand, and sparked out a small flame, with ran down the oily trail with breath taking speed. Once it reached the mushrooms, it flared about with such heat that anyone not resistant to the heat wouldn't be able to take it. She was sure that these two could handle it though. Kameko finally put on her mask once the fire began to consume the mushrooms, paired with Suoh and Ryou's techniques. She was actually impressed. The three of them, if needed, could make a killer fire technique together. The trio could certainly work together if a situation called for it.

User Image

"To be honest, I'm really kind and caring..."

"But ever since mom left me.."

"There's only been one person to earn my trust..."

Azzuro Skyde

Selecao Number Nine

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Their positioning was perfect, Suoh and Ryou were side by side facing the mushrooms and together released a torrent of flames onto the mushrooms. As Ryou's jet stream of flame bathed the largest patches, Suoh got what he missed while Kameko caught the remaining small bundles off the sides. Ryou stopped his stream of flame and watched as Kameko performed her technique, the oil coated the mushrooms again and then ignited, flaring up once more. Ryou covered his eyes with one of his arms slightly, and squinted looking to the side a bit. No shell or mushroom in that torrent was no longer present; this would definitely burn till the day reset. To think of that the three could be capable of at Jounin Rank.... "Mission Accomplished!" Ryou pumped a fist and looked up to Kameko, He stepped out of the pyramid and looked at the two "We all doing fine still?"

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 3,000 [Chuunin Rank, un-Official]
Ryo :: 1,600
Eye Color :: Black Eyes [ In-active Sharingan ]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 265 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 265 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 310 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 310 sP ] out of [ 310 sP ]
Jutsu's ::

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu
Active Attributes ::
Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots. [ 10 Yards so far for Ryou! ]

Huntress Kitteh

Selecao Number Nine

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:40 am
User Image

The girl unleashed her own fire, although the heat coming off hers clearly trumped that of either his own fire or Ryou's. Suoh, luckily, had learned the Fireproof Technique and was thus unaffected by the heat. With her added power the land quickly changed, with the water evaporating and the rocks melting quickly. Suoh cut off his own fire after Ryou a did and stood by as the Uchiha addressed them. Suoh nodded in the male's direction in response to his words "We're good"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxAPPEARANCE • ( x ) LOCATIONTo Waterfall FEELINGPowerful SOME NOISEAll I Want!xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTechs used | | . . . . .

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Chakra Pool: 375//460
Techniques used:

User Image

Kameko yawned, looking down at Ryou as he looked up to her. She smiled at him, and when he stepped away from the pyramid, Kameko balanced herself fully on Suoh, sitting down on the boy's shoulder. She was pretty light, considering she didn't eat much. "I'm fine.." She said in her signature monotone voice. Kameko toyed with Suoh's hair before jumping down. She patted off her skirt of some ash before turning to look at her new acquaintance. "Thanks for letting me stand on ya." She said ot of courtesy to them both, but it was directed more towards Suoh. Kameko couldn't say if she could trust Suoh concretly yet, but she knew that at least he was on the same side as her. Kameko let her hair back down, and wrapped a hand around her aching neck. Keeping a scarf on it wasn't really get forte. She sat down on the still warm ground, curling up once more. "We should take a nap.." she said blandly.

User Image

Azzuro Skyde

Selecao Number Nine

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:47 pm
Azzurro Skyde
User ImageUser Image

Ryou looked at Kameko balanced on Suoh's shoulders than hopped down, messing with Suoh's hair. Ryou did not know how the two would interact, however Kameko was Ryou's closest friend and roomie, even if he was sleeping in the living room. He cared for her and would always protect her from any danger presented if she couldn't handle it herself of course though! Suoh, on the other hand seemed to be able to use skills much like Ryou without any danger to himself. As Ryou looked to Kameko and Suoh, his eyes looked onto Suoh and he felt something deep inside him. The red colored shinobi could not explain the feeling he got from Suoh, he'd never felt it before... but now that he thought about it... the only other time he felt this, was when he met his "mother" on the Caravan trails long ago. Ryou felt calm and collected, warm and strong while around Kameko and Suoh. He knew their bonds would grow stronger in due time, but even now; the amount of belonging that Ryou got beside the two was almost too much for him to handle at this stage. He did not understand, but he hid it well.

As Kameko mentioned a nap, Ryou looked at her with grin and then toko in what she said. What?! As the world reset and Ryou stared at where the Mushrooms were, they seemed to be gone still... Excellent! Ryou looked back to Kameko and forgot that he'd awoken her when they came to the Waterfalls! Ryou jumped a bit and scratched the back of his head slightly in nervousness. "Oh! Haha, You're tired? There is no time for sleep though, the others need us! Don't you want to part of the trio?" Ryou looked to Suoh hoping for maybe some support, "Right Suoh?"

Chakra Lvl :: [ 265 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 265 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]

Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots. [ 10 Yards so far for Ryou! ]

Huntress Kitteh

Selecao Number Nine

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

He rotated his shoulder to relax the muscles that the girl had been standing on. He wasn't one to let people touch him, but for the sake of practicality and unit cohesion he allowed it. He crossed his arms and stood among the two. Ryou shifted his gaze among them as the girl spoke. His eyes lingered on Suoh for a bit too long, longer than he felt comfortable with at least 'Does he know? No. It's impossible' The secret of his eyes was one he did not hand out unless provoked, the scene at the Temple being an exception, one he could not help. He was snapped out of his own thoughts when Ryou spoke his name. The silver haired shinobi nodded in response "There will be time for sleep when we are dead" He turned his head, gazing off into the distance in the direction that the gate and the Mizukage's office was "Besides, I'm tired of lounging about this village. For some reason I find myself wanting to test the strength of the other Hidden Village's Genin..."

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:38 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Chakra Pool: 390//460
Techniques used:

User Image

Kameko eyes narrowed as Ryou disagreed, and then had Suoh for back up. Ryou, in a way, was right. She was somehow sucked in to being 'part of the trio'. Oh dear, isn't that just great? Kameko groaned and got back up, hearing Suoh say that he wanted to test other Genin's strengths. Kameko's expression went from one of bored to almost sinister. "Heh." she said quietly, looking at the two of them. "Believe me, if the gates were open, the three of us could just sneak out. Once our village gets under control again, I'll show you guys the parts of the gates that nobody really pays attention to. We can sneak out whenever we want." she said in a tone that would imply that she knew this from personal experience. In reality, she only did it twice. Kameko brushed a hand through her hair before her expression returned to it's normal nonchalant one.

User Image

Azzuro Skyde

Selecao Number Nine

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Ryou was unsure how to react with all this, the two of them seemed to be yearning for a battle, but they did not care for the outcome of the Village?! They were Ryou close friends, however he was not in the mood to fight any other Genin in other villages, at this moment at least. Ryou had a small sweat drop drip down his forehead and he scratched the back of his head "Haha, Ye-yeah... Sneak out of the village, yes." Ryou glanced over to the location of the Office and looked at their team, he looked at Suoh and Kameko then. "Lets go back and report, then we'll figure out what we can do."

[exit]

Chakra Lvl :: [ 265 cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 280 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]

Huntress Kitteh

Selecao Number Nine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Suoh removed his mask, nodded to his two companions and disappeared in a blur of superhuman speed

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Chakra Pool: 390//460
Techniques used:

User Image

Kameko chuckled at Ryou, and then turned to Suoh. She smirked a bit, narrowing her eyes and looking at the two as they ran off, leaving her in the dust. "Boys...they just have no courtesy to let a lady go first." she said, following after her comrades, trying to keep up, but failed. So she casually ran behind them. [exit]

User Image

Azzuro Skyde

Selecao Number Nine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

A long broom was in Aria's hands as she swept the floors. The cold breeze from the seasons changing meant that her escape from the strange door place happened in real life. The event was not some big illusion, but she had tried her best, making breakfast and trying to help. Opening one of the paper doors, Aria paused to stare out at the high sunset, which sparkled through the clouds.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Stats: 0/0

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Get repaired weapons.
Future tasks: Clean the shrine. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Return medical supplies after hospital reconstruction.

The Children's Ward's Items
  • Rima-sensei's journal
  • A book: Medical Guide to Healing and Jutsu
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • A small container of band-aids
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • Vials and jars of assorted medicines, including painkillers
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A small vial of iodine, and another of alcohol
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks
  • A pair of medical gloves
  • A small surgical knife with 'Rima's' inscribed upon it

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
C-rank Training (5), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
B-rank Training (7), -2 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 4 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Taking her eyes off of the sparkles, Aria rubbed her eyes. So much dust had settled in the shrines since the Great Disaster. She never did find out why it all happened, who was behind it, what happened to Shadow-senpai, Eyan-san, or even Chibutsu-san. So long as she was able to take care of her friends and keep the shrine healthy, Aria was happy. Pulling the screen to, she walked quickly and with poise to a row of statues.

As she dusted, she thought about her broken weapons, idling away in obscurity, and how she kept missing the hospital on her way back home each night. She did not want to go there, with all the memories of Shadow losing his arm, then her losing her arm, the big kitty, and the bone guy destroying everything. That time had been terrifying, and even though she wanted to learn how to keep people healthy, the hospital felt like a bad place. A phantom pain snicked up her right arm as she reached for the top of a reclining Buddha's bronze head. She recoiled, dropping the feather duster to the floor with a soft thud, hugging her arm. Aria paused, remembered that it was just a memory, and stooped to pick the duster up again.

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Clean the shrine.
Future tasks: Get repaired weapons. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Return medical supplies after hospital reconstruction.

• Rima-sensei's journal
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

The day, for Aria, was over at last. She had the choice of staying overnight here in the shrine, but she needed to pick up a few items from the food vendors in the streets for home. Putting away the few cleaning tools, she found the headmaster for a brief farewell, and then headed out to the streets. [to the streets]

Just did these jutsu:
None.

Sustaining these jutsu:
None.

CURRENT TASK: Clean the shrine.
Future tasks: Get repaired weapons. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Return medical supplies after hospital reconstruction.

• Rima-sensei's journal
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers