Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Confusing signals Dx

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm
So. I don't just have one crush... or two... I have about five. I don't know why I like them, probably because some of them are just cute. And I know that that is no reason to really like a guy. However, some of them are sending me a confusing signal. Like... I'll just say Boy 1 and Boy 2 and Boy 3.

So, Boy one: We used to be AWESOME friends, but then I got dragged into drama and we ended up not talking for a while. When finally started talking again, I was over him. Then as things progressed, I began liking him again, and found out he used to like me.. but no longer does because of what happened. So then I asked, would he congradulate me if I got a bf, and he said "No, it would hurt me so much." And he's also upset that most of my friends are guys. I really don't know what to think of him. Like, our conversations are... rough because I can't talk about half of my day because guys are involved.

Boy Two: We've been friends since seventh grade, but in eighth grade we kind of stopped talking. Now... he's giving me hugs for no reason, he's always hanging out with me, and he compliments everything about me. However, on somedays, he just acts like I don't exist. But he looks away every time I see him looking at me.

Boy Three: OK, this guy... has been my friends since seventh grade too. On a good day, he's like my hip hugger, and he always finds a way to make me laugh. He also hugs me, and he's like a body guard for me. However on a bad day, he doesn't like being around people... but he will accept being by me. However, he likes really pretty girls. You know the cheerleader type. Therefore, I know he probably doesn't like me. But everyone says "Oh, but he hugs you nearly every day with a big smile and then in class he gets so sad."

So I just don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 am
Boy three sounds like the best candidate if you're looking for a boyfriend. Because even when he's in a mood, he still allows you near him, and that's a big thing for a guy when they're in a mood. He may like cheerleaders, but who doesn't! You're pretty and he sees that and accepts you for that.

Boy one, you two lack the conversation ground and communication is key in a relationship. So until he decides to open up and listen to you and trust you, don't waste your time.

And boy two... um... Ya. :/ I don't like how he acts like you don't exist, that's not mature of him nor very nice. So I'd cross him out and keep him as just a friend category.  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces