Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in love?
  Yes
  No
View Results

connected_inside

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am
So at the bar we really hit it off, he danced with me the whole night and i spent the whole night dancing with him.
He took me outside and all we did was talk, but when it got cold we went inside to talk some more and dance after. He introduced me to all of his friends and then while we were dancing he asked me if he can kiss me and i said yes. After that we kept dancing until my phone started vibrating signalling that it was time for the night to come to an end. So before my friends could pull me away, he pulled me aside and gave me his number and told me that he doesnt like to fall for girls at a bar...and said that he just came with his friends to have a good time but that it could be so much more...
so a couple of days later i finally texted him and we met a week after the bar time for coffee at our university (this was yesterday). and i was really having fun...but i dont know how he felt...
what if he was just being nice??
how can i tell if he likes me?? i think i like him because he's so sweet. should i text and tell him that i had a good time and would like to hang out again...or should i keep waiting for him to text me??
what if he never texts me because he never wants to see me again?!?!?! please help me!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:28 am
Just give him a text or a call and tell him that you had a great time and would love to see him again. Give it a shot. Maybe he's being genuine. Not all guys that go to bars are creeps, especially if he met you for coffee on a later date.  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

x-Jking

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 pm
I have a somewhat texting problem like you o:
I think if I should text my best guy friend (That i like >w>)
Then, I think I shouldn't.
Well, You should text him even if you nervous. It worked for me, If he doesn't write back in 20 or 30 mins then give him a call.
If you guys had an awesome and fun time, Then its worth giving a text or call :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm
calm down! dont overreact its not good if you wanna be in a relationship to be nervous about something as miniscule as this im sure that when the time is right he will confess if he has true feelings towards you and thats the time when you can confess too. honestly i've never been in a reletionship but i watch movies with some romance and romance books alot so idk how well that advice works. oh looky here im ranting again arent i?  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items