Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
TM Hacker Alert; Is this enough proof?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roxxie-proxxie

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 am
Sorry for the long read... sweatdrop
---
Well, I was hacked when I played Tinierme, but I prefer the term "backstabbed". It all started when my friend ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖ told me she was going to be "hacked". So, she asked me if I could lend her my account. And I foolishly let her use my account for "a while". After using my account for a few days, she made a new one called xChocolateAngelx. Oh, and, she told me her hacker's name was Konata32184. I checked the hacker out, and in one of Konata32184's diaries, it said "sonny is a hacker!". At that time, I thought that Konata32184 was trying to be innocent when she was actually a hacker. But then Konata started sending me private messages like URL 1. At first I was calm and I acted dumb, like I didn't know what she was talking about. I then got a second message(URL 2). Clearly saying that she is a hacker. A few minutes later, I got another message, saying that xChocolateAngelx, ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖'s mule, got hacked(URL 3). Oh, right, and all my precious items were on that account, xChocolateAngelx. And you ask, why? why would you let her take it all? Answer to that : Because I was a stupid, foolish little idiot. I trusted her even though I didn't know her personally. Anyway, back to the story, by now all my precious items are gone, poof, never to be seen, correct? That was when all the regret rushed in. I replied, saying I was welcome, because at that moment I didn't really think all this was real. I said I was welcome, for giving her my items. Yes, you're thinking, why?!?!?! You're supposed to be swearing at her now!!!! Yes, yes, I knew that. But I was too stupid to realize. I then got another message(URL 4). I just wanted to show this one for more proof. And about 2 minutes later, I couldn't log in. In case you hadn't figured it out yet, she used the password and ID that I messaged the mule moments ago. I then made a new mule, to finally swear at the hacker. After weeks of that, almost a month I think, I logged in to my original account. The one that got hacked. And I won't tell you, because everything is more fun that way 3nodding . First, I checked the private messages the hacker sent from my account. Of course, she gifted to her other mules. But I saw something else. She gifted many people I never even heard of(URL 5). I checked all these accounts out, and I was shocked, .yet confused. Konata probably made another mule, name x~Jake~x. This account was wearing my items(URL 6). And I saw that ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖ was on this account's friend list. I then wondered....was ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖ REALLY hacked?! I checked out her account as well. I saw that her profile was updated(URL 7). Not just that, she had wrote new diaries(URL 8 ). Notice that there is about a month's gap between "Pleaseeee Looookkkk" and "XmonsterX IS A HACKER O:" . Between this gap of a month, that was when I was hacked. My concusion: she probably stopped writing diaries to keep me from suspecting that she wasn't REALLY hacked. Oh, right, also, ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖ was contacting my hacked account(URL 9). Was she REALLY hacked? If Konata could access ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖'s account, why would ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖ message my hacked account? It just doesn't make sense....? Furthermore, Konata never did anything with the hacked accounts, other than change the avatar. But ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖'s account had made new diaries and she changed her profile. Oh, yes, I forgot one other person Konata contacted. She added ✖Purple as a friend. And to the rest of the other messages she got, she ignored them. I checked Purple's account. And to my surprise, my hacked account was on his friend list(profile)(URL 10). Why would my hacked account be there? (On the profile, not the friend list). Also; extra proof; xChocolateAngelx, my friend's "hacked" account, had the same profile layout as me(URL 11&12). Proving she accessed my account and copied the profile layout. Recently, I realized Konata was gifting ✖ⓢⓞⓝⓝⓨ✖. Doesn't this mean that they're either working together or they're really one person?
Conclusion: Are they all a group of hackers, working as a team? Or are they all just one person....I know I should report this, but I want to know if this is enough proof?

~

URL 1
URL 2
URL 3
URL 4
URL 5
URL 6
URL 7
URL 8
URL 9
URL 10
URL 11
URL 12
URL 13

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit : I can change the password to my original account now...Should I do it? Right now, I'm thinking that I shouldn't...because who knows, they might send the items back for storage or something?

Edit 2 : I reported her, now I'm currently waiting for my ticket to be answered... scream
Also; just so you guys don't get the idea I'm a hacker.... I logged in using my facebook details. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:43 am
I'll add as much info as I can 3nodding  

roxxie-proxxie

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 pm
From what the screenshots show, konata = crystal
but you also said that crystal = sonny's mule.

She also sent me that invite to her trading group. I kept away from sonny ever since she changed her birthday date (not year). That bugged me.

You already have enough proof to get konata/crystal banned with the URLs that show her saying that she's going to hack. I'd report those accounts now. The sooner the better.

The only problem I would see is that you also broke the TOS by letting sonny get on your account. There's more reason behind why staff say not to give your account login and password to anyone. It's not just so you don't get hacked/backstabbed, but also because if you do, it's against TOS.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Sorry to get a bit off-topic but how did you get in touch with sonny, Veiss ? Was it a random encounter or might she have been in the guild ?

Thanks a lot for the warning though, Roxxie.
What are you going to do now ?

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:51 pm
Sonny's been on my friend list for many months now. Since her name is basically symbols, she used to appear as one of the top 3 friends visible on my profile and My Page section, so I took notice to her a lot - including when it was her "first" birthday, and then again when she changed her birthday.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:11 pm
Now that you mention it, I have a bad feeling that I've seen her name before..
Do you read everyone's diaries xD ?

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

roxxie-proxxie

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 pm
Veiss Wynd
From what the screenshots show, konata = crystal
but you also said that crystal = sonny's mule.

She also sent me that invite to her trading group. I kept away from sonny ever since she changed her birthday date (not year). That bugged me.

You already have enough proof to get konata/crystal banned with the URLs that show her saying that she's going to hack. I'd report those accounts now. The sooner the better.

The only problem I would see is that you also broke the TOS by letting sonny get on your account. There's more reason behind why staff say not to give your account login and password to anyone. It's not just so you don't get hacked/backstabbed, but also because if you do, it's against TOS.

Oh...okay, then.... But I have another question... If I actually reported someone, is it possible to get my items back?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 pm
Takiies
Sorry to get a bit off-topic but how did you get in touch with sonny, Veiss ? Was it a random encounter or might she have been in the guild ?

Thanks a lot for the warning though, Roxxie.
What are you going to do now ?

I submitted a ticket....and I'm currently wondering when they're going to answer it stare I'm starting to get impatient. I've been waiting for two days. Arghh.  

roxxie-proxxie

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Junior Trader 100

roxxie-proxxie

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Veiss Wynd
Sonny's been on my friend list for many months now. Since her name is basically symbols, she used to appear as one of the top 3 friends visible on my profile and My Page section, so I took notice to her a lot - including when it was her "first" birthday, and then again when she changed her birthday.

Did she do that to get presents or something? o.o I never even knew you could change your birthday....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 pm
Ever since about 3? months ago, TM staff seems to have gotten busier. I've now waited for as long as a month for a response to some of my inquiries. It seems like they prioritize some over others - which is important in some instances -
Best thing to do is just to move forwards for now.

I don't know why she changed her birthday. Maybe for presents. I never expect nor receive any on my birthday on TM though - I dunno how often people do receive any for their special day enough that they'd bother to change their date for more attention.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

roxxie-proxxie

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 pm
Veiss Wynd
Ever since about 3? months ago, TM staff seems to have gotten busier. I've now waited for as long as a month for a response to some of my inquiries. It seems like they prioritize some over others - which is important in some instances -
Best thing to do is just to move forwards for now.

I don't know why she changed her birthday. Maybe for presents. I never expect nor receive any on my birthday on TM though - I dunno how often people do receive any for their special day enough that they'd bother to change their date for more attention.

Yeesh...a month...? Ugh. Well, thanks for all your help everyone 3nodding I really appreciate it >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm
This is really a long time after the last post but. Isn't it technically your fault? I mean, what this Sonny girl was doing is really jacked up but. TinierMe warns us to never, under any circumstances, give our password away. I mean. I feel bad for you. But in a way, I feel like this is a lesson learned. And given to all who may think you may really know a person online. And then find out that they are really suckish people.

P.S.~ so what happened, did you get your items? Did her account get banned.

Narggle_Labs_Demon

Dangerous Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x__Y u t o - C h i

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:13 am
late 2011 post
I will just mention that the TM report system is way badder than the gaia`s. When I was hacked once on gaia, I got my items back but not when my friend got scammed on TM. They said ''We are sorry, but we cannot return the items back'' and they didn`t even give a reason why!
So I am not sure if you will get your items back...Also, to be honest never trust someone 100% on internet there is a lot of fakers. Even if my internet BFF would use my account, I wouldn`t allowed her.  
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games