Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Gaah! He says one thing, and does something else!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiLlama4

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:13 pm
Okay, I've been having issues with a particular friend of mine for a while now.
I've gone through a TON of drama with him in the past, keep that in mind. And it was before all this drama that he and I had talked about dating. We talked about it A LOT. But nothing ever happened because it would be long distance, and neither of us wanted to deal with that. Regardless of what happens, I'm moving down to where he lives for the simple fact that I love the area and job opportunities are vast there (comparative to where I currently live, that is).
That aside, I suppose I should tell you what he's doing.
Ever since our drama, we haven't talked about getting into a relationship together. We're still friends, but neither of us intend to have sex with each other from this point on. It's been discussed, and we arrived at that conclusion just a few weeks ago.
But he came up to visit for a few days recently for my sisters wedding. And soon after he arrived, he wouldn't stop checking me out! Honestly, it's not something I'm used to. I'm told that I'm pretty, but I never bother making myself pretty in the morning. Of course, I had to for my sisters wedding.
I just don't get it. We don't plan on dating, EVER, and yet, he always gives me looks of approval whenever I'm in the same room.
Suggestions for what I should do? Like I said, regardless of what happens between the two of us, I'm still moving, and I honestly -really- like him, and have for a while. But since he and I are never going to date, I know that I need to get over him. It's hard to do though when I know for a fact that he still wants me, even though he doesn't say it and never will.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Well if you are going to be moving closer to him and well as you stated you guys do have feelings for each other...
Why not give it a shot?
Just take it slow, you don't have to give him everything up front.
Just go on a couple dates and see where it takes you.
You might be surprised. =)

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items