Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Weird, Realistic Nightmare Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:36 pm
I've been having this nightmare for a few months now. It's always the same exact thing. Same place, same surrounding, same feeling. I've written it in my Gaia Journal if you want to know the details. I just want to know what it means. It feels real, like a message. Yeah, I've dreamt about small things in my future that's happened a few days later, but this is...different.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:52 pm
((bump))  

Heiress of the Skies

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm
If it was anyone else, people would post. Someone reply to this. No sleep for three months is driving me insane, and all the stress I'm getting at school isn't good without decent sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm
Ivory Pharos
If it was anyone else, people would post. Someone reply to this. No sleep for three months is driving me insane, and all the stress I'm getting at school isn't good without decent sleep.

talk2hand
Take a sleeping pill.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:17 pm
Can't. They work the opposite on me. Trust me. If they worked, I would have taken one by now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Welcome to my world
*has been having restless nights since October 2009*
Also, this guild is horribly lazy (and that's not a bad thing)
so if someone else were to post this, it might not get replies either, you know
And calling people out on it just makes people not want to respond

Simply Berry

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 pm
confused Wow some dream (Yeah I read it) Hmm.. >.> Who knows what it means...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm
Simply Berry
Welcome to my world
*has been having restless nights since October 2009*
Also, this guild is horribly lazy (and that's not a bad thing)
so if someone else were to post this, it might not get replies either, you know
And calling people out on it just makes people not want to respond

Sorry. sweatdrop I just want to get some sleep, and I've been REALLY tired and grumpy. Stupid dream won't let me sleep.

Ydna Wolf
confused Wow some dream (Yeah I read it) Hmm.. >.> Who knows what it means...

I told my friend about the winged guy, and she thinks it's Lucifer. She believes he's the father of crows (or, was it ravens i mentioned?) and the black dog is his loyal pet. I believe that, too. Even though I don't follow anything on him, God, or any religion. So, basically, I know nothing about Lucifer except that he led an army against God and was exiled to Earth with his followers. Even then....I don't know where I learned it.  

Heiress of the Skies

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 pm
Just do like I do and start sleeping during the day/when people are around and stuff if you're scared of the nightmare happening again
Or get a dreamcatcher if you believe in that kind of stuff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm
Ivory Pharos

I told my friend about the winged guy, and she thinks it's Lucifer. She believes he's the father of crows (or, was it ravens i mentioned?) and the black dog is his loyal pet. I believe that, too. Even though I don't follow anything on him, God, or any religion. So, basically, I know nothing about Lucifer except that he led an army against God and was exiled to Earth with his followers. Even then....I don't know where I learned it.

You might have goten it from a History class probably, if it has anything with god xD dog I'm no help, I don't bother with anything involved with him...  

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 pm
Done that. Doesn't work. The dream is non-stop and won't go away. Probably until I decipher it. And, I have a dreamcatcher. Made by a real Native American who lives on the reservation near my town.

Why do these things always happen to me? crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:02 pm
Also... try that dream interpreter thing that Acey posted o_o Might help
Cause.. you wouldn't want to know what I think it means, but I've been paranoid about certain things recently so I'm biased

Simply Berry

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:03 pm
No, no. Please. Share what your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm
>_>;;
I'd end up freaking you, and myself, out

Simply Berry

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:05 pm
I have a real authentic dreamcatcher above my computer v__v; my hippie aunt's friend made it and it's pretty <3 keeps my computer from getting viruses. 3nodding

The one in my room is not authentic but I do believe it works...so maybe the fact that I trust it to work makes my...sleep-defense against nightmares/strange dreams better.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games