Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Dark Knight Rises?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The whose sappost to be the main villian?
  >.>
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 pm
[No Riddler?]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:19 pm
Okay I have somthing to say about The Dark Knight and its gonna be very very unpopular. I think that the movie was over rated. I'm a huge huge Batman Fan, I even have the Bat insignia tattoed on my body. The movie had about 30 logical endings. While Heath Ledgers performance was really good it was not the "true Joker" in my opinon. I also think that they wasted a great opportunity to give Two Face his own movie. Two face is a really complicated villan, a movie jsut about him would write itself. I aslo think that the realationship between the Joker and Batman deserved its own movie. I love Nolan as a director and I thought Batman Begins was one of the best interpretations of Batman. My reasoning for this is because, it had the slight camp that really brings Batman to life. I think Dark Knight was missing some of that. In my opinon the best sequence of Dark Knight was when Batman was in Hong Kong. It had the right mix of cool gadgets and Batman Balls.

As for the new movie, (if anyone is still reading this) I am hoping for Nolan to return to the spirit of Batman Begins. I really think he hit the nail on the head with that movie.  

juliezombie

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff