Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 pm
So i'm 14 and i've found a few things
1-I like boys *whew*
2- i like them as friends
3-but i kinda want them as a little more

but what i've also found is that boys don't like me as a little more. Whenever i'm with my friends and their saying how much boys will talk to them over facebook and they see them in like wal-mart and it's the same story "i saw so and so and they told me how much they missed me for swapping schools. And we talk on Facebook all the time he even said i looked cute" my story is "I saw him and he waved, and no he doesn't talk to me on Facebook telling me how cute i am."

I don't think i'm ugly to a horrific point and i'm in good shape with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. And i'm not nasty or cuel just a little shy but not terribly . So i'm i just not likable to guys????

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 pm
You should of left the natural blonde and blue eyes part out. It just made it seem that guys should like you because of those things...but anyways.. Don't rush it. Guys will start liking you,if you haven't started highschool yet that's when it mostly happens,When i was in middle school boys just like augh ignored me and I was treated bad. But highschool i started caring about my looks and now guys are on me like crazy.which that gets annoying. But just wait your time will come.  

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Chill man chill. You're turn will come. Guys for me are a no go - but I have a lot friends that have the same problem as you. Just wait your paitience and soon you'll be having to beat them off with a stick............. sweatdrop

Middle school guys are normally still at the stage where girls have 'cooties'. rolleyes Boy's develop slower mentaly than girls too - so they might not see you as anything more than a friend for a while. I find the ones that do start dating in middle school are little manh***s and need a bullet between the eyes on account of how many hearts they've broken. evil Trust me - when the guy that's ment for you shows up - it'll be at just the right time and you'll wonder why you worried so much. xp  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games