Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Odet's Familiar Market Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Familiar Base!
  Fox
  Wolf
  Squirrel/Prairie Dog
  Pronghorn
  Turtle (Sea & Tortious)
  Hummingbird/Songbird/Quetzal
  Koi
  Condor (& variations)
  Jellyfish
  Other - Post it so I know it!
View Results

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:22 am
... Odet's Little Familiar Market ...
Please Post All Certing Info Here

Come on in and have a look around but please don’t feed the familiars.
Not all of them are nice enough to let you keep your fingers.

Currently Odet is:
A little scatter brained, message me if I forget anything!

... Availability ...

Free Rlaffle
None at the moment

Custom Slots
None at the moment

Trinket Slots
Closed
Item Model Free Slots below (Last updated on Pg 170)

Free Unlimited Item Slot
Redeem it at any time for two Soq, as many items as you would like (Not limited by 3...just don't let it be too cluttery)
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
~Kiana_Nala~
~Latonia de la Courtel~
~Twilight...Angel~
AislingJuno - 1 left
Amira Keller
AstoriaFallen - 1 left
Baby Pandah II
Belloblossom - 1 left
Candle Wick Ghost
Cheyriddle4 - 1 left
[Eskimo]
Faithofthefallen
FallenThroughMidnight
Fea Line - 1 left
Feydrah
Insane Butterfly
JetAlmeara
kaliskanny
Kamiki
Kara Asumie
ladyfirefox89
LydaLynn
Leopleuradon
lunadriel
Mahogany Sunset
Mameha Otome
Mewsings of An Angel
Milady Emerald
Mindsend
Moxxie
Natelie
Nayci
Nikkichomp
Nymphalidae
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Of The Epidemic
Phail Ninja
pinkdog
Revel1984
Rhyleigh
Rita Zyon
Roarie Desu/Teh Roarie
Roman Foi
Sabin Duvert
Scaramouche Fandango
Sesshiyasha
She-Ra of Etheria
SilverShieldwolf
tefla
Thalea
Vistada
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Zee Oddwyn
zephira738

Free Single Soq
Redeem at any time for simple items for one Soq. Up to 3 simple* items
AllSummedUpNJazz
dbz2010
II Paradox II
Kesmi
Lady Argentum Draconis
Lestragne
Midori_Keiko
Niyaru Delacroix
S u r f For L o v e
spelldancer
Syaoran-Puu
Techno Rocket
Tilly_Milly_wolf
XBlind-DarknessX
XxXPandamoniumXxX

* Simple just means no complex color (lots of spots, stripes, complex patterns) feel free to pick complex items (flower + shell necklace, feather cape or hood and tabards)

You may get a copy of any of your Soq on the front page by posting this form. If your not sure were your Soq is on the front page I will locate the items by looking through my Photobucket folder, much easier then clicking on all the links on the front page.
[size=18][color=Green][b]A Cert Please![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Your name:[/b]
[b]Soq name:[/b]
[b]Soq cert:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:34 am
... Shop Guide ...

.01. Welcome + Availability
.02. Shop Guide
<-You are here
.03. Rules
.04. Prices + Species
.05. Familiar Forms
.06. Familiar Pick up
.07. Trading Post Info + Rules
.08. Trading Post Forms
.09. Earrings
.10. Hair Accessories + Hairsticks
.11. Necklaces
.12. Bracelets
.13. Blindfold + Blankets
.14. Newest Items
.15. Item Shop Pick Up

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 am
... Rules ...

Rules are simple here, if you fallow them we will get along just fine. Break too many or try to bend them too much and you might not find yourself welcome in this market. As always fallow all gaia, thread and guild rules, respect me as I respect you and please try to keep chatting to a minimal. Oh and no mules please, kinda a pet-peeve of mine.

Flat Sale Rules
-FS are first come first serve
-Don’t claim a familiar until I post GO. The clock doesn’t run the FS I do
-You may only claim one familiar per flat sale, any more would be greedy
-If you made a mistake or someone beat you to that familiar do not under any circumstance edit your post. Simply create a new post.
-Once I confirm your post as a winning claim please send your trade promptly and then post their certing information
-Didn't get the one you wanted? Please don't wine about it. Makes others feel awkward and you not look good.

Flaffle Rules - NEW
-These are not first come first serve and usually last a day some may be shorter and others longer but you can always find information on start and stop times in the first post
-Post your order of preference, you don't have to list every familiar in the flat just the ones your interested in. You can only win familiars that you list the numbers for, no I'll take any familiar.
-Flats will either be started by the clock (aka I'm not going to post GO when the Flaffle starts) or as soon as I post the pets. All flaffles end via the clock = post time stamps.
-You may edit and change your list as many times as you would like up until I start rolling. What ever the list I copy and paste from your post in the end is the list I roll with

Custom Rules
-Custom slots will rarely be first come first serve. Information on what type of slots I have available can be found in the availability post
-Don’t post an order until I post GO (unless otherwise stated)
-Use the form provided below. If I do slots first come first serve you may not claim a slot without a completed form.
-NEW You may only order one custom familiar a month from any of the shops. Doing otherwise would be unfair.
-Once I confirm your order as winner please start your trade. I wont start working on your pet until you start the trade and I won't complete the trade until your order is finished, sent to you and you like what you see. After I complete the trade check the pick up post for the certed and uncerted images of your familiar.
-Make your descriptions as detailed as you would like. Please just make sure it is as clear as possible. Reference pictures are always loved and encouraged.
-Please calculate your own prices, when in doubt feel free to ask

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:41 am
... Price ...

FS/Flaffle: 6k
Custom: Pay what you want

... Normal/Exotic/Mutant ...
Variations - Koi and new prairie dog variants have not been added yet.

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 am
... More About Edits ...
I've been trying to gather examples of what I consider each edit level to be. I will not be doing anything above moderate edits in customs or breedings.
- If your not sure what level your edits would be don't hesitate to ask -

Minor Edits
This includes pieces of simple jewelry, the familiar missing a piece of ear,
removing a tail or modifying Soq trinkets for familiars to wear. Simple Sumi-e with a few motion lines fall into this category.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moderate Edits
This includes jewelry that is semi complex, hats, animalized clothing,
alterations to tails or ears, additional simple feathers and light glitches. Full body traces for Sumi-e (In black or colored lines) fall into this category.
- My Customs and Breedings are limited to Moderate edits-

Heavy Edits
This includes large complex pieces of jewelry or clothing, weapons, large flame or smoke edits,
complex feathers, large glitches, large facial edits, custom tails or ears. Full body Sumi-e with simple items and simple motion lines fall into this category.
- Heavy edits are only for Bribes, Events and Breeding Twists-

Extreme Edits
Anything beyond heavy edits including but not limited to: Custom wings, mechanical body parts,
skeleton body parts, large pets for the familiars, anything that requires redrawing large/complex parts of an animal.
- Not offering Extreme edits -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not Mutants
Alterations to breed specific traits (turtle shell changed to look like a real breed of turtle, or fluffy tail or ears).
Damage to existing lineart (torn wings or broken horn).
Costume additions to make them look like other species.

Mutants
Non breed specific traits added (Wings added to normally non winged animals, paws on hoofed animals)
or normal traits multiplied (many eyes, multiple tails).
Mutant traits from other species (Prairie dog starter pokemon traits for instance)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 am
... Form ...

Flaffle/Raffle

In need of an update here, but for now this will have to do. List your picks from your top one to your least wanted one. Don't like one? Leave that or those numbers off the form.

[align=center][b][color=Purple][size=18]I want to be apart of the family!!![/size][/color]

[color=Blue][size=9]Owner:
Preference:
[/size][/color][/b][/align]

Tagging
Please see my Certing Thread for form.

Custom
Use for custom slots. If it is a first come first serve slot type you must have this filled out completely to reserve a slot. If it is a raffle style slots you must have this completed before the raffle ends.

[color=#008080][b][size=18]... A Custom Little Friend ...[/size][/b][/color][size=10]
[i]Owner:[/i]
[i]Familiar Name:[/i]
[i]Familiar Breed:[/i]
[i]Familiar Gender:[/i]
[i]Familiar Temper:[/i] One word for familiar’s personality
[i]Familiar Description:[/i] (Images loved! Please be as clear as possible)
[i]Accessory color: [/i]

[i]Edit Level:[/i] (Unedited, Minor, Moderate)
[i]Teepee:[/i] (Using a reduced price modifier? Please link your teepee here)
[i]Price:[/i]
[/size]

Idea
Feel free to post this anytime you have an idea, why? Because I'm not good at coming up with them and I'm sure there are themes out there you'd love to see. About what? Flatsale themes, timezones that are not getting a chance at FS or Customs, just about anything you can think of. If your theme is chosen you get a free custom in your theme, so why not give it a try?

[color=Blue][b][size=18]Oh Oh I have an Idea...a good one this time too![/size][/b][/color][size=10]
-Enter your FS/Contest/Something else idea for this shop here-
[/size]

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 am
... Trading Post ...

Ordering
Looking for something extra for your soquili? Well then you've come to the right place. I only do items when slots are open and unlike custom familiars these will always be first come first serve. To reserve a slot you must have your form completely filled out.
No form = no slot.

Rules
Two Soquili may have items added to them per slot. No more than 3 items per Soquili per slot.
Colors are all customizable, please be as specific as you would like. If you don't pick your colors I'll pick them to match your soquili
You may only get one slot per set of slots opened
Items below are available along with any on the accessory tab of the template options sheet
All items are for Adult males and females but most can be resized for Usdia and familiars
I will not be adding items to foals or baskets
If your soquili already has a dream catcher I can not add another neck item. Exception: If there pelt is simple around the dream catcher I may be able to add a satchel.
NEW - If you click on any item below a full size image of the pony showcasing that item will pop up for your viewing pleasure
When in doubt, ask.
NEW - Complex items have been added, they cost a little more because they take longer to make. Add 20% for complex markings on complex items.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm
... Trading Post Header ...

This header is for up to two soquili or familiars, don't forget to add one of the item forms from below for each soq.
Want more than 3 items for one soq? Use both of your slots for the same soquili or familiar instead of two different soq.
[b][color=Blue][size=18]Looking for some trinkets![/size][/color][/b]
[size=10]Owner:
Name:
Cert:
Uncert:
Personality: (optional)
(Insert one form here)

Name:
Cert:
Uncert:
Personality: (optional)
(Insert one form from below here)
[/size]

... Item Forms ...
Please choose one of the forms below for each pony or familiar

Know exactly what you'd like? Grab this form and fill in one item per slot and don't forget to put where you'd like it and what color(s).
What counts as one item? Well that can get complicated so use your best judgment. A skull as a mask counts as one item, it's a little more complicated to fit on the head and requires resizing and masking. While a group of skulls at the feet also count as one item (in my book), their easy to color and place and don't require a lot of extra work to add more then one. Anything over a group of 5 will need a second slot to amass that large of a collection. This slot type doesn't include splices, unless really simple.
Item 1: (please list one item, its color and placement here)
Item 2:
Item 3:

Kinda know what you want but not 100% sure and not quite ready for a CC surprise? Then this is the form for you.
This is a good form to get a controlled splice item, knowing where and kinda what your going to get. It's still mostly CC but it wont be a complete surprise as to what your getting.
Where do you want the item: (head, hair, necklace, ground...be as specific or broad as you'd like)
What sort of items, name up to 5: (flowers, skulls, chains, bottle...these will give me an idea where to start, you might end up with one or all and perhaps a few others)
Color pallet: (link an image, a pallet or list colors)

Not sure what trinkets you would like? Use this form, but be warned you never know what you might get (Evil laugh)!
This form will be most likely to result in a complex spliced item but depends on the image and the soq in question.
Inspirational image: (Colors and feel of the image will transpose into items, items may or may not resemble an item in the image)

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm
... Earrings ...

Smaller versions are available for Usdia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... Hair Accessories ...

All hair items, including hairsticks can be made for Usdia.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... Hairsticks ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
... Necklaces ...

... Bracelets ...
Large or fluffy legs will cause the bracelets to look larger
-Best results on smaller legs-

... Mask ...

... Blindfold ...

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 pm
... Blanket ...

... Satchel ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 pm
... Complex Items ...

... Necklaces ...
These necklaces cost a little more because they have many pieces and thus take a bit longer to make.

... Feathery Capes ...

... Tabards and Hoods ...
These items are complex because they have many different options and thus many combinations.

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 pm
... New Items ...

... Saddle ...

... Flags ...

... Ribbons and Bows ...

... Soq Held Items ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm
... Coming soon - Seasonal Items ...

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm
... Item Pick up ...

Once I accept your trade check this post for items and the post several above for certed familiars.
Don't like something? Feel free to pm me, always happy to change things.

Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff