Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Odet's Familiar Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Familiar Base!
  Fox
  Wolf
  Squirrel/Prairie Dog
  Pronghorn
  Turtle (Sea & Tortious)
  Hummingbird/Songbird/Quetzal
  Koi
  Condor (& variations)
  Jellyfish
  Other - Post it so I know it!
View Results

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:58 am
Looking for some trinkets
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Soquili name: - not named just yet -
Soquili certed: - does not have a cert yet -
Soquili uncerted: Link
Item 1: A bandana over the eyes, slightly see through. Instead of the strings hanging down, could there be flowers or something similar pinned where they would be (or just add something over top?) Maybe some dangling shiny items attached to the edging? -see this image for an idea of what I mean, but not a face cover...) Coloration is CC.
Item 2: Flag (Square, Scalloped or Triangle) solid color is CC, but I would love a pokeball emblem on it!
Item 3: Beaded Bracelets - CC on coloration, something pretty to match her other items? Maybe a little shiny?
Item 4: Choker - necklace color is CC, round middle colored like a pokeball, possibly without the strings, however if it still looks cute with, keep 'em maybe OR Abalone necklace, CC on colors.
Total: FREE

ODET, please feel free to edit as much as you'd like - I just want her to look unique next to other itemless Spinda, make her pretty and Pokemon-themed!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:11 am
Owner: belloblossom
Soquili name: Ebon
Soquili certed: Link
Soquili uncerted: Link
Item 1: Blindfold, semi-translucent (like a thick sheer almost?) all white.
Item 2: Tabard cloth, all white.
Item 3: Hood, all white, CC hood type (if bells or coins, please make them silver)
Item 4: Blanket, all white, to cover the back that would have been exposed with the tabard.
Item 5: Bandages, all white, all four legs
Long story short, I'm trying to give this guy as much sun protection as I can, in the form of white cloth protecting as much of him without looking cluttered or messy. The blindfold, tabard and hood are what I would like the most, but I trust you to CC what looks best. Note: When I say all white, I really mean the majority should be white. If it's highlighted with another pale color like silver or blue to look prettier, I would not object.
Total: Free! I'm using one of my two model slots!

odet amo

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:52 pm
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Soquili name: Cara Mia Aurum
Soquili certed: User Image
Soquili uncerted: HERE
Item 1: Splices of 2 "Treasure" Crystal Ball Stand; Please remove vines/ball and splice to fill gaps in the gems. Color 'grapes' like assorted pearls. Coins can be a mix of gold and silver. Gem colors mixed, CC; Dark/emerald looks great with her?
Item 2: Tabard: Uneven beads? Uneven beads with a mix of 'teardrop shape' drapery lines over hindquarters? Mixed metal colors? Option of teardrop draperies without "tabard" fabric, just beading would be fine. (If Fabric, consider an emerald green? CC)
Item 3: Triple Earring, Silver or Gold, or mix?
Item 4: Beaded Bracelets? Silver or Black with golden beads? CC, based on her coloring
Total: Cash In Unlimited Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:12 am
Owner: AislingJuno
Soquili name: Ariq
Soquili certed: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soquili uncerted: uncert
Item 1: I would like bit's from the flower necklace to be placed near his ear to the right on the gap between ear and feather -can be big enough to be on feathers. The flowers that look like the one's on the necklace he is wearing and the color to match his necklace. If it looks good you can add other flowers from the flower necklace to the spot. Or if you have a different idea or want to add other items -he's a gentle giant but acts as the protector of his patch of Forrest .
Item 2:
Item 3:
Total:I'm using one of my two model slots

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:41 am
Owner: Fea Line
Soquili name: Talitha Australis
Soquili certed: X
Soquili uncerted: X
Item 1: Sun and Moon Hairclips - if possible can they also have the long chains too? CC complementary colors
Item 2: Beaded bracelets but if possible with the moon and star charms on them as well. CC complementary colors
Item 3: CC anything moon/star kinda celestial in theme. Just please no hoods, blindfolds, or saddles. (tabards are ok) CC complementary colors
Total: If I may use one of my unlimited slots <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:13 am
Phail Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fea Line
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

AislingJuno

belloblossom

Mewsings of An Angel

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:18 am
Owner: Fea Line
Soquili name: Sersie
Soquili certed: X
Soquili uncerted: X
Item 1: Plumeria Bracelets - if the flowers could alternate between #ff5c4a and white please <3
Item 2: Feather Capelet with necklace clasp - colors are also #ff5c4a and white (based after slowking's neck ruffle colors)
Item 3: Straight Ribbon at the base of her tail, same color as the one by her ear (with maybe a pokeball at the end of the ribbon strand like its a marking?).
Total: I'd like to use my last unlimited item slot please and thank you so much! <33

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm
odet amo

Some years ago, pippi18848 and I got an edited owl familiar for Adelle. We both remember seeing at least a WIP of it, but neither of us has uncert, cert, etc. I think it's possible it wasn't finished or wasn't dropped, and I'm really uncertain.

The owl was white, with a red ribbon and silver bells in its talons. I think we customed it off [Lady Kiya], but I couldn't find the thread in the archives to confirm this.

If it was completed, could we get the art? If not, what would be the best course of action?  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:53 am
Strike - Phail's got things under control  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 am
elfstar89
odet amo

Some years ago, pippi18848 and I got an edited owl familiar for Adelle. We both remember seeing at least a WIP of it, but neither of us has uncert, cert, etc. I think it's possible it wasn't finished or wasn't dropped, and I'm really uncertain.

The owl was white, with a red ribbon and silver bells in its talons. I think we customed it off [Lady Kiya], but I couldn't find the thread in the archives to confirm this.

If it was completed, could we get the art? If not, what would be the best course of action?

Coloured by ButtPuppetry, never certed <3  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 pm
Phail Ninja
elfstar89
odet amo

Coloured by ButtPuppetry, never certed <3

Thank you so much! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:21 am
Owner: Candle Wick Ghost & -MoomoolatteCha-
Soquili name: Joseph
Soquili certed: User Image
Soquili uncerted: here
Item 1: Giant Dragon Lizard Critter -antlers, Body fur, dragon ears, small wings and tail tuft templates please. Colours and markings inspired by the following ref images: Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Ref 5 | Ref 6
Item 2: The giant dragon critter to be laying on a CC bed of loose flowers with some scattered around Jo's feet.
Item 3: CC, if you feel anything else would go nicely spliced in with the flower bed or fits his or the dragon critters general theme.
Total: Would like to redeem one of the unlimited item slots please. <3

A Cert Please!
Your name: Candle Wick Ghost
Soq name: Kane
Soq cert: Cert

Please could I also request his item uncert if possible?

Candle Wick Ghost

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:16 am
Okay guys I'm opening up some trinket slots. I'm going to be rolling 4 at a time from the list of people entering, first roll will be sometime tonight. Slots will stay open till the end of the month and I'll keep rolling as I finish trinkets. There is no cool down for slots, so if you already got items from another colorist or me you can get more. I've updated my forms some to help with the change in complexity of items and addition of splicing. If you have a free slot from the model search (like Candle Wick Ghost above), quote me and let me know and you'll automatically get a trinket slot. These will not lessen the slots for others as you've already been rewarded them. Oh and these are free slots, so no need to worry about tallying coins.

Quote me if you have any questions either here or in discord (ask-the-staff section). DM's and PM's will not be answered, trying to move all questions to open areas where others can see the answers.

What I will do in these slots
Trinket items (Accessory tab along with all the sample ones on the front page)
Complex items
Critters
Splicing (at my discretion, aka CC only. At this time I'm not doing custom splices.)
Pony or familiar trinkets

What I wont be doing for these slots
Body modifications (hair growth, horn growth...)
Removing items (if it is small I might be able to cover it up with other items but I wont be modifying the pony at all)
Complex coloring (solid fill, simple markings or patterns only)
Edits
Creating a fresh new cert (add items to cert, yes. Recert to get items to work, no)

... Trading Post Header ...

This header is for up to two soquili or familiars, don't forget to add one of the item forms from below for each soq.
Want more than 3 items for one soq? Use both of your slots for the same soquili or familiar instead of two different soq.
[b][color=Blue][size=18]Looking for some trinkets![/size][/color][/b]
[size=10]Owner:
Name:
Cert:
Uncert:
Personality: (optional)
(Insert one form here)

Name:
Cert:
Uncert:
Personality: (optional)
(Insert one form from below here)
[/size]

... Item Forms ...
Please choose one of the forms below for each pony or familiar

Know exactly what you'd like? Grab this form and fill in one item per slot and don't forget to put where you'd like it and what color(s).
What counts as one item? Well that can get complicated so use your best judgment. A skull as a mask counts as one item, it's a little more complicated to fit on the head and requires resizing and masking. While a group of skulls at the feet also count as one item (in my book), their easy to color and place and don't require a lot of extra work to add more then one. Anything over a group of 5 will need a second slot to amass that large of a collection. This slot type doesn't include splices, unless really simple.
Item 1: (please list one item, its color and placement here)
Item 2:
Item 3:

Kinda know what you want but not 100% sure and not quite ready for a CC surprise? Then this is the form for you.
This is a good form to get a controlled splice item, knowing where and kinda what your going to get. It's still mostly CC but it wont be a complete surprise as to what your getting.
Where do you want the item: (head, hair, necklace, ground...be as specific or broad as you'd like)
What sort of items, name up to 5: (flowers, skulls, chains, bottle...these will give me an idea where to start, you might end up with one or all and perhaps a few others)
Color pallet: (link an image, a pallet or list colors)

Not sure what trinkets you would like? Use this form, but be warned you never know what you might get (Evil laugh)!
This form will be most likely to result in a complex spliced item but depends on the image and the soq in question.
Inspirational image: (Colors and feel of the image will transpose into items, items may or may not resemble an item in the image)

Current slots
  1. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ (Prasanna & Tsiuri Kahu)
  2. AislingJuno (Mi Amor & Titania)

Finished Soq
  1. Tara de Draiocht (Supernatural)
  2. Silver Metallic Dragon (Rakahore & Kaliska)
  3. Fayt_of_Redemption (Faraja & Solis)
  4. LydaLynn (Abby Rose & Linyaari)
  5. Kivras (Fafnyr Shadowsong & Vethyr Shadowsong)
  6. Calixita (Crowley & Skuld)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:42 am
Looking for some trinkets!
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Name: Supernatural
Cert: User Image
Uncert: here
Personality: Spooky

Item 1: White witch hat with black ribbon (or whatever that line is)
Item 2: Pumpkin medium; orange please with scrolls CC on placement
Item 3: White Carved Fire stand with Glowing black light lantern

Tara de Draiocht

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:47 pm
Looking for some trinkets!
Owner: Silver Metallic Dragon
Name: Rakahore
Uncert: Uncert
Personality: Passionate
Item 1: Shark tooth earring on front facing ear, spliced with a plumeria in CC colors.
Item 2: Shark tooth bracelet on the hind forward facing leg, CC for best look
Item 3: Shark tooth bracelet and plumeria spliced together toward the tip of his tail.

Plumeria samples:
X X X

Name: Kaliska
Uncert: Uncert
Personality: Spiteful
Item 1: Beaded bracelets with blues to match her feathers
Item 2: 3 Hoop earrings, CC to match
Item 3: A necklace of 3 or 4 layers spliced together with the uneven beads from the tabards matching the blues in her feathers with some brown. ( If this won't be possible, the clam shell of the same color will work just as well!)

Silver Metallic Dragon

Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff