Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Odet's Familiar Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Familiar Base!
  Fox
  Wolf
  Squirrel/Prairie Dog
  Pronghorn
  Turtle (Sea & Tortious)
  Hummingbird/Songbird/Quetzal
  Koi
  Condor (& variations)
  Jellyfish
  Other - Post it so I know it!
View Results

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:51 pm
Looking for some trinkets!
Owner: Fayt_of_Redemption
Name: Faraja
Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert: Here
Personality: Already on cert
Item 1: Giant Critter (mouse) - Behind both front legs but in front of hair, so it kinda looks like it's peeking out - CC from THIS.
Item 2: Hairsticks with Chains - CC placement - CC from THIS.
Item 3: Moon and Star Connector Tabard - Default tabard positioning - CC from THIS.

Name: Solis
Uncert: Here
Personality: Already on cert
Item 1: Giant Critter (Lizard, exactly like the one in the bottom right of preview) - either behind both front legs or between them - CC from THIS.
Item 2: Tiki Mask - default mask placement - CC from THIS.
Item 3: Lucky Paw necklace - neck - CC from THIS.

Fayt_of_Redemption
Do you want your critters to be giant or regular (familiar) sized? Just wanted to confirm the giant part.

odet amo
Giant please. =3 If you think they'd look better resized a tad, that's fine. But overall, larger than the fams. =3

Fayt_of_Redemption
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can resize the mouse some if you'd like, the cert size limitations do sometimes complicate giant critter additions...be back with the next guy tomorrow.

odet amo
Naw it's ok, I don't mind if some of the info is covered over. =3 Thanks, he looks amazing! =3

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, I lied. Today, not tomorrow...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:04 pm
Owner: LydaLynn
Name: Abby Rose
Uncert: Uncert
Personality: Shy and creative she spends a lot of time in the wild places looking for inspiration.
Inspirational image: nature

Name: Linyaari
Uncert: Uncert
Personality: Princess from a royal family who treated those under their authority as serfs at best. Her older brother objected and left when she was still a foal but she grew up with eyes opened to the lives of those who were under the rule of her father and other brothers and when she was old enough, she left as well. Looking for a better place to live as just another soquili and not a 'royal' she still has some of the mannerisms and ideas she was raised with.
Inspirational image: princess

LydaLynn

odet amo
My girls look so awesome! Thank you very much!

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:23 pm
First 4 are on the list! Once I'm finished with the first 4 I'll be back to roll from the rest heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:54 pm
Owner:AislingJuno
Name:Mi Amor
Cert:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert:uncert
Personality: flirty male -who never has any luck in romance.
Item 1: human skull decorated like a calavera sugar skull design CC optional refreance
Item 2:Candles (cc in color) and/or roses on the ground(also cc in color)
Item 3:

Name:Titania
Cert:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert:uncert
Personality: High spirited and proud. Has a fascination with shiny objects.
Where do you want the item: Stars in the mane, everything else CC in position
What sort of items, name up to 5: stars(glowing), other potential items= beads, moon lantern, crystal ball, flowers.
Color pallet: color inspiration

AislingJuno

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:25 pm
Owner: Calixita
Name: Crowley
Cert:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert: [ x ] [ x ]
Personality: (optional)
Item 1: Wine Bottle, placed by his lowered front leg, layered in the front and just a little back by his heel so the hoof isn't covered. A dark bottle of red wine, CC colors otherwise. If you splice on a label maybe something vintage/old looking? I do want it to be a full bottle but whether or not the liquid is actually visible though the glass is up to you!

Name: Skuld
Cert:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert: [ x ]
Item 1: Canine Skull as a mask, no lower jaw, layered underneath her bangs where possible. I'd like the eye and nose holes to be transparent please. CC color(s), just nothing cutesy.

Calixita
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:14 pm
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Name: Vaella Stark
Cert: User Image
Uncert: User Image
Item 1: a lizard critter (and familiar if you're doing that, if not I still want the critter as critter slots are so rare). Raised wings, Large Horns and Spikes, Raised Wings, if possible tail spikes bu tnot sure if that's allowable. I'd like the lizard/dragon colored like the pet she had but was given an uncert without so I can get a critter of it instead.
Item 2:
Item 3:

Name: Skadi
Cert:User Image
Personality: Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Her leg is runed with the diety Freyja's name (/ˈfreɪə/; Old Norse for "(the) Lady") is a goddess associated with war, death, love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, and seiðr. Freyja rules over her heavenly field Fólkvangr and there receives half of those that die in battle, whereas the other half go to the god Odin's hall, Valhalla.
✶ Believes in Seidr (pronounced “SAY-der;” Old Norse seiðr, “cord, string, snare” is a form of pre-Christian Norse magic and shamanism concerned with discerning the course of fate and working within its structure to bring about change, which was done by symbolically weaving new events into being.To do this, the practitioner, with ritual distaff in hand, entered an ecstatic trance in order to be able to interact with the world of spirit.
✶ Fights in the style of a berserker.

Suti Powers-Lightning Static Flare: The lightning ulun'sut can summon forth a shield of static electricity.
Stun Strike: The lightning ulun'suti can sumon forth and manipulte a bolt of lightning.
Item 1:I'd like more runes on her tail if possible (like on her plush) I realize you can't do as many as that. She's going to gain them over time like tattooos. I'd like cuffs and or double bands with ball connectors to make it look like they are studded on her upper legs (any, all, variety of them spread around) and one on her tail where it's bare (for now.)Maybe a nail or two sticking out of the cuffs/bands or if you think of somewhere or something better. Some kind of period appropriate designs on them like words or imagery would be cool
Item 2: I'd like a chained necklace with a nordic symbol like this
Item 3: I'd like an axe embedded in the ground and bloody.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:18 pm
Owner: HoneyTeaTree
Name: Berith
User Image
Personality: Whimsical; Berith follows her heart no matter where it takes her, spending her time finding the positive in all things. She's a bit of an odd-ball when compared to the rest of her family, which is filled with stoic, serious, and brooding individuals (who she loves very much!), and is a chipper, happy light in the darkness of her family. Berith is carefree and stresses over nothing, much preferring to go with the flow.
Item 1 : 3 ball earring colored black
Inspirational image: I want to get Berith some items so she can be accessorized like the rest of her family. I see her taking after her dad in terms of aesthetic more so than her mom and brother. If you give Berith any feathers with her items, I'd love it if they could be colored purple, since it's been plotted she makes feather jewelry out of the feathers from her friend Micah.
Samael, Naamah, Agares, Micah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:52 pm
Owner: Fatal Irony
Name: Moonshine Acidtrance
Personality: Moonshine is like a guide through the darkness, someone who explores alternative states of mind and helps other elevate their consciousness as well.
Item 1: Horse Skull, similar to Her mother though maybe teh full skull instead of just the top? Black unless that doesn't look good, then CC color
Item 2: Crystal ball with the moonflower base, pink or purple glow. Base colors up to you!
Item 3: Modern lantern handle with moon and stars lantern, glow similar to crystal ball. Silver handle, other colors CC

Name: Pana
Cert: User ImageUser Image
Uncert: User ImageUser Image
Personality: Wreckless, rebellious, and prone to selfish acts though she does care deeply about those close to her. She has parental issues and hates being manipulated. She enjoys being seen as the "bad guy" and has a love fore the occult
Where do you want the item: Base of tail/back
What sort of items, name up to 5: Skulls, flowers, chains, feathers
Color pallet: Use colors she has on her

Fatal Irony

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:08 pm
Owner: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Name: Zion
Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert: Unmasked | Masked
Personality: Loyal and Kind. Is a bit of a recluse now after being nearly killed years ago and spends his days deep in the forest where no one can find him.
Item 1: Feather Earring - Same or similar blue color that is present on his mask. CC on design and other colors used
Item 2: Beaded Bracelets - Black bracelet with blue glowing bead. The same blue color used for the feathers. I would love if a set could go on one of the back legs too, but I don't know if that's possible? But I definitely want two for the front.
Item 3: Capelet - Not sure if it will work because of his mane? If it does work I'm leaving it completely CC. I want colors that will look good. Maybe black with a blue glowing outline? To imitate the mask and how his name looks on the cert. Not sure but I will leave that up to you. if it can't work then just scrap it.
Item 4: Slim Hoop Chains - I would like them smaller in size - Nothing overly huge. Wrapping around his abdomen (Under the capelet if it's used) and back legs then dangling off. Can be multiple or just one big long one. Whatever works. Color wise I will leave it CC on the chain color (was thinking like a dark grey or something, but I'm not sure?) with traces of red to indicate blood.
Item 5: Lit Candles - A mix of sizes and width's. Placement is CC, just none on his body please. Color wise I just want a basic off-white candle color.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:18 pm
b]Looking for some trinkets!
Owner: IvoryRyu.20
Name: Lilanu Sinclair
Cert:
Uncert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: not complete but she is the daughter of a poison family and flame baring family. She is mysterious and curious like her father but interested in poisons like her mom. I need to play with her personality more but yep.

Item 1: cc
Item 2: cc
Item 3: cc

IvoryRyu.20
Sorry these are only for premade accessories, I'm not doing any custom items at this time.

odet amo
Okay I redid the form I don’t know if you can splice a similar sash to the one above but I edited the form trying to use shop templates to see if it can work for the items let me know.

IvoryRyu.20
If you could update your form to one of the ones for these slots that would be helpful. I'm not sure how much I could splice that and I'm not offering custom spliced items, just CC ones. The three variations for the forms outline what each of them are and can be found on the front page or the page before this.

odet amo
Okay I swear I did the right form but my phone went and screwed it up. but I hope it is right this time hopefully

IvoryRyu.20

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:59 am
Owner: Kivras
Name: Fafnyr Shadowsong
Cert:
Uncert:
Personality: An extraordinarily gifted fighter, Fafnyr prowls the lands with confidence, and he soars the skies with elegance. Hunting with a precision unmatched, he has few equals. With little to no time for what he calls 'tomfoolery', Fafnyr is often seen as 'grumpy' due to his reluctance and seeming hatred of most socialization. When he cares, he cares deeply and passionately. If he cares about you, you have a guardian for life, someone who will lay his life for you if needed.

-----Where do you want the item: Head (Mask), then CC
-----What sort of items, name up to 5: Wolf Skull (No Jaw), Roses, Bones?
-----Color palletInspo: This (Skull with the eye sockets glowing like his eyes?)

Owner: Kivras
Name: Vethyr Shadowsong
Cert:
Uncert:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Reserved, not wanting to draw too much attention to himself. Shows little interest in the secrets of others, hoping to avoid answering questions about himself. His generally dour and isolated manner morphs into an open and jubilant mood upon purchasing new books. He does not consider himself to be remotely brave. Methodical, sometimes to a fault. He has painstakingly counted hundreds of objects on multiple occasions.

-----Inspirational image: [x]

Kivras
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:44 pm
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Name: Prasanna
Personality: Bubbly, Sweet, Cheerful. Slightly surfer vibes

Where do you want the item: CC Hair/Neck Items/Ground
What sort of items, name up to 5: I dunno? Cape/Tabard (see below), Celestial Lantern, Jewelry, Flowers, Beach Themed Stuff
Color pallet: CC Suitable Based on Pony

Note: Just no severed body part accessories (example, paw necklace). She's a sweet kid, and that squicks me out.

Name: Tsiuri Kahu

Where do you want the item: CC Hair/Legs/Ground
What sort of items, name up to 5: Jewelry (Earrings & Beaded Bracelets, maybe a feather earring?), Scrolls/Fabric, Candles/Tea Stuff

Feel free to be inspired by her Mate
Note: No Blood/Bones/Limbs, No Crosses/Crucifixes, No Pipes

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:46 pm
Owner: Melomar
Name: Fuguihua
Uncert: User Image (please let me know if you need the official link)
Personality: Inquisitive
Inspirational image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Deoradhán Brogan Muirchertach
Uncert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Roguish
Where do you want the item: Anywhere
What sort of items, name up to 5: Gold, chains, money, bags for carrying money, piercings, anything metal
Color pallet: primarily metallic gold, green, teal, auburn, his eye color (blueish)

odet amo rolled 4 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 2, 2 Total: 14 (4-40)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:39 pm
Winners (Round II)
  1. Kivras
  2. Calixita

1. AislingJuno
  2. Calixita
  3. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  4. HoneyTeaTree
  5. Fatal Irony
  6. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  7. IvoryRyu.20
  8. Kivras
  9. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  10. Melomar

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
odet amo rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:42 pm
Winners (Round II)
  1. Kivras
  2. Calixita
  3. ~Latonia de la Courtel~