Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:01 pm
As The Rose Calls
you're really good!
It's nice to support fellow guild members, but please add something constructive. If you think something is really good, please elaborate why. (example: I like how you draw the hair, you're really good at drawing eyes, etc.)

---
It's a bit hard to see, the drawing is so light. Try Gimp or Paint.net (both free and good programs) and bump up the contrast when you scan something in so it's easier to see. 3nodding

Nice checker-pattern, I like how it contours with the body. The eyes feel a little crammed together on the face, especially her right eye (her right), and everything is sort of skewed to the left side of her face. Draw the head structure and face first before adding details like hair to solve this problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 am
..'thanks for the comment...
ill try your tip nxt time...
I appreciate it tnx...  

iixXX nobody-san XXxii

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:37 am
Nice pic, it's probably only me but the body looks a bit awkward. It's the neck I'm mostly seeing, it looks a little huge for such a small head&face right? Either that or I can't see where the right side of the neck ends correctly....the arm is much bigger in contrast to the forearm, but it's only me I'm guessing, I'm always looking for perfect things like that in a drawing because of my sis...that's just my input, but over all I like it!

3.7/5.0  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 am
it's not bad. maybe you should try doing one thing at a time, like working on the face or the body first. if you look at the picture from the other side, you might be able to see some things that are wrong with it (like the eyes are too close together and the face is a little slanted from the left cheek). xd anyways, keep up the good work! mrgreen  

Miyu

Bashful Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aria-sama

Blessed Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 am
it's light and hard to see. the arm is kinda thick and the eyes are ok I know it's hard to draw two eyes the same. not bad with more practice you will get better. keep it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 am
You have some of the basics of anatomy there, but its a bit disproportionate! (The head is too big in comparison to the body).
But I can see the beginnings of a great style there! Good pose, it just needs a bit of tweaking to look more natural.
To fix this, try to draw from real life, a photograph (don't draw from memory or from anime books: to improve your anime/manga style you need to get anatomy down pat and understand the mechanics of the body).
Detailed sketch, looking good! wink  

Von Ranke

Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces