Liberal Sophomore

5,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:19 am

Help.
Really, I need some advice.

Okay, I'm already in first year high school. ((Spent lower years in an all-girls school and now transferred to a co-ed one.)) And, there's this second year that's like, really cute and.. somehow fits what my mom calls standards.. Not really smart, and popular, but attractive nonetheless.

Ever since my best friend introduced me to him, I've already this crush on him. And, let's put it to this way- it's almost to that 'love' part. It's a bit hard though. He's the first guy I've had a crush on in my whole life, and it's been really destructive. Why?

Well, a few classmates of mine know this, and they dared me to hug him, if I didn't want to treat them all to lunch. Left with no choice, I did. But, after that, well, he always seems to steal a glance at me with that look that makes me think he knows...

The problem is really petty to my other friends but... to me, it's not. It's really distracting.. I'm already guessing I'm going to be no longer on the top of our class if this goes on.

We're friends, and if he finds out. Uh-oh.

If I can't prevent him from knowing at least, I can try and remove my feelings for him. Though I don't know how. O.O
Help? Please? 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 am
First off, I wouldn't consider something like this as depression. Just as "boy trouble".

So, with that said, I think you should just tell him how you feel about him. I know you said "Uh-Oh", but it might help you get it off your chest, and it might be less distracting...(Or, it could get worse, but I doubt that. It's always good to get things off your chest.)  

gas powered stick

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:54 pm
Tell him. :/ It clears the air and might fix a problem, plus you can concentrate afterward.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 pm
Welll.....first off hay im angela....and just tell him about it before anybody else does because that will make things bad/worse.......then you wont be so depressed and you'll start to focus on other things  

XxEpic_PancakesxX

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items