Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 pm
She's HUGE

Also, she's way darker than before, even without the rain.

User Image
User Image

She's starting to look more like a horse, anyway. XD

And for comparison:
User Image

That taken about two or three months ago. She looks TOTALLY DIFFERENT.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 pm
Aww she's very cute! Way dark! My percheron normally is so light black he almost looks brown, especially in the sunlight during summer. But, when he gets his winter coat in he's jet black and he's starting to get dapples on his but, so cute.
How tall is she? My boy is 17.3.
heart  

Christizzle

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 pm
Christizzle
Aww she's very cute! Way dark! My percheron normally is so light black he almost looks brown, especially in the sunlight during summer. But, when he gets his winter coat in he's jet black and he's starting to get dapples on his but, so cute.
heart

She does have her winter coat now, and it was raining in those pictures, so she was wet, which makes her darker. I hope she goes back to brown though, it's a cool colour.

I've heard dapples are a sign of good feed smile

She's almost 17 hands now, I think. She's taller than the two mares she lives with, one's an arab and the other's a quarter horse and they're both full grown.

How old is your percheron?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:49 pm
Cute. ^-^ She does look like a different horse, almost like those before and afters of ones getting over neglect or something. o.o Not that it's the case here, of course! I always think it's interesting how some horses' winter coats look so different. I've noticed a lot of dark bays that have dark legs/face and lighter barrels in the summer seem to get the opposite in the winter.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:54 pm
She looks beautiful! <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 am
User Image

She is so pretty!

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:48 am
very pretty  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am
User Image
Ground driving!

Thanks for all the comments XD

Lagomorph: Actually, considering the situation our yearling was in before we got her to the boarding stable, you're not too far off the mark >.<  

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Raving Rainbow Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 am
She's gorges~ heart What all do you plan on using her for?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 am
Kawairashii Ichigo
She's gorges~ heart What all do you plan on using her for?

Driving, riding, dressage... really whatever she can learn! And so far she's been very good at picking things up. I'm not the one who trains her, my hubby is, but she'll do all the same things for me.

She'll hop up little steps, she'll walk on cement, she'll trot with us, she's learning ground driving and we're in the middle of bomb-proofing her. She won't be old enough to ride for a few years, so she's going to be learning everything she can in the meantime.

Heh we threw a snowball at her last time we were out and she didn't even turn around.  

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 am
I am sooo jealous. She's GORGEOUS! I haven't been riding in AGES. I should barter baby sitting for horse back riding at my aunts farm lol. But my horsy died years ago of cancer. I dunno how newb friendly her other horse is.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 am
Aw, I'm sorry about your horse >.< hopefully you can find a friendly horse to ride n.n

heh she's very pretty, but I can't wait until she's done growing. Her mother's a full shire as far as we know, but we have no idea who she was bred to. We're thinking a quarter horse, maybe. But she still looks a bit like a baby so it's hard to tell. XD  

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 am
Lime Kiss
Aw, I'm sorry about your horse >.< hopefully you can find a friendly horse to ride n.n

heh she's very pretty, but I can't wait until she's done growing. Her mother's a full shire as far as we know, but we have no idea who she was bred to. We're thinking a quarter horse, maybe. But she still looks a bit like a baby so it's hard to tell. XD

Her horses are uber friendly, I can pet them and feed them. But they are very much "confirmation" not sure the proper word in the horse world. I remember my horsy would trip if I didn't hold the reins correctly. And I could make him trot, canter (never galloped with him) by moving my foot. The horses she has are all very young. And I dunno how likely they would be to throw me off. Or if I would mess up her training by riding them. I use to ride an old tempermental horse who threw everyone but me (including experienced riders) he's still alive but I haven't been to that barn in YEARS. I wonder if he'd remember me sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 pm
Lime Kiss
Christizzle
heart

She does have her winter coat now, and it was raining in those pictures, so she was wet, which makes her darker. I hope she goes back to brown though, it's a cool colour.

I've heard dapples are a sign of good feed smile

She's almost 17 hands now, I think. She's taller than the two mares she lives with, one's an arab and the other's a quarter horse and they're both full grown.

How old is your percheron?

He's 14. smile  

Christizzle

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Lime Kiss

Her horses are uber friendly, I can pet them and feed them. But they are very much "confirmation" not sure the proper word in the horse world. I remember my horsy would trip if I didn't hold the reins correctly. And I could make him trot, canter (never galloped with him) by moving my foot. The horses she has are all very young. And I dunno how likely they would be to throw me off. Or if I would mess up her training by riding them. I use to ride an old tempermental horse who threw everyone but me (including experienced riders) he's still alive but I haven't been to that barn in YEARS. I wonder if he'd remember me sad

I bet he would, horses have pretty long memories. smile Especially when it comes to their favorite people.  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games