Submit

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Your every thought is a life issue. That could be a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 pm
that could be a problem. but then, wouldn't that just mean there needs to be a change in the way of thinking?  

T--Wolfy

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:51 pm
T--Wolfy
that could be a problem. but then, wouldn't that just mean there needs to be a change in the way of thinking?

Definitely. Either be going with the flow and being themselves or changing their whole outlook and way of dealing with life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 pm
Blind Blindness
T--Wolfy

Definitely. Either be going with the flow and being themselves or changing their whole outlook and way of dealing with life.

yes, or if someones every thought was a life issue, they would probably only be thinking that way so they can get more attention.  

T--Wolfy

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:11 pm
T--Wolfy
Blind Blindness
T--Wolfy

yes, or if someones every thought was a life issue, they would probably only be thinking that way so they can get more attention.

What if they're really bored and just doing it for their own benefit, yet they feel the harm of it as well? A cross between an emotional masochist and stupidity/actual slightt problem. Except they rarely display their thinking to others, so they're actually self-conscious about it.

Excluding self-injury, only staying with thoughts here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:06 pm
then to each his own I guess. It probably wouldn't be the best way to make themselves happy. but if they enjoy it and they do it on purpose then there is not much wrong with it. as for self conscious, everyone is self conscious about something, it's a matter of realizing no one cares and if they do they are ignorant.

I bite my arm because I have sharp teeth and am curious to see if I can make myself bleed. no success yet ]: but I also like the way it feels >> so if they like the way it feels, or are just bored and do it on purpose, then they should be able to handle the harm it causes them to feel.

as long as it's not just for attention then there is really nothing wrong with it. if it leads to physical self harm of themselves or others or a sort of self destructive life style, then they should change the way they think.  

T--Wolfy

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:10 pm
Completely mental shutdown.
I'd rather not be constantly facing issues.
My brain would turn off.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:52 pm
T--Wolfy
then to each his own I guess. It probably wouldn't be the best way to make themselves happy. but if they enjoy it and they do it on purpose then there is not much wrong with it. as for self conscious, everyone is self conscious about something, it's a matter of realizing no one cares and if they do they are ignorant.

I bite my arm because I have sharp teeth and am curious to see if I can make myself bleed. no success yet ]: but I also like the way it feels >> so if they like the way it feels, or are just bored and do it on purpose, then they should be able to handle the harm it causes them to feel.

as long as it's not just for attention then there is really nothing wrong with it. if it leads to physical self harm of themselves or others or a sort of self destructive life style, then they should change the way they think.

Lol good point, I agree  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

T--Wolfy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:39 pm
Blind Blindness
T--Wolfy

Lol good point, I agree

*nods*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 am
Jedi Master Acey
Completely mental shutdown.
I'd rather not be constantly facing issues.
My brain would turn off.

User Image

Same here sweatdrop  

Blackmetal angel-Xiaumei-

Sparkly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff