I am so... confused x_X

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 pm
This relationship is... right, right?
I woke up and couldn't shake this weird... feeling.
Like.. like I'm going against what my mother wants for me x_x
I should be leading my own life.... right?
I'm just... looking to the future, and the fact that someday I'll have to tell her about.. us.. x_x and it'll mess up such a good relationship I don't even... :[
I don't know if I can butt heads against my mother
I don't really think I'm strong enough..
As much as she tries to say she'd be okay with it I know she won't be.. at all
It would create such an awkward situation for my family and I don't even...
But at the same time.. keeping something so serious from her is driving me off the wall v__v;;
I don't really know what to do anymore
I'm happy, yes.. but those dark clouds just keep moving closer and closer and I don't know if I'm ready for such a storm...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:43 pm
You Miss Berry have to do what's right for you and not worry so much about your family. o_o Some of em might not be happy, but others I'm sure won't mind....As long as you don't make out in front of them. biggrin  

Dagger1819

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 pm
It's not even people.. D;
I could care less what people think
Or my friends, really
Just that one person that birthed me
I would be so messed up if she abandoned me or treated me different for something like this x__X;
I don't know what to doooo ;-;
What do you do when the parent doesn't approve of the relationship?
That's like the biggest thing, other than friends not approving
Which.. they do.. but I don't think they suspect it'll last
I don't know either, really..
I should probably just live in the now
But why do that when I could end up hurting everyone, including myself, in the end x__x
I wish lesbian/gay relationships weren't such a big deal..
This shouldn't even be an issue
*rambles* ....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:48 pm
Simply Berry
Or my friends, really
I would be so messed up if she abandoned me or treated me different for something like this x__X;
But why do that when I could end up hurting everyone, including myself, in the end x__x
*rambles* ....
I don't see them as a big deal. neutral But that's how I was raised, with a "Who cares? They're just people" Sorta attitude. Berry. You gotta be true to yourself. Your mom may not like it, but there is nothing you could do about that, but give her time to get used to the idea. neutral  

Dagger1819

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 pm
*kicks self in the gut*
I mean really?
Would she be happier if I were with some abusive gang-banger from Compton just cause he's MALE D;
That's not cool at all
But if that's her wishes...
Would she rather I die alone? v_v
Is that what I'm destined for?
I feel like sooner or later I'll have to choose one of the other
My mom or.. my ginger
And that's not faaaair :[
I can't handle being in such a position...
And even if I DO tell her, I'm sure she'll think it's just a 'phase'
Something I need to get out of my system before I marry that token guy she wants me to marry v___v;;
Maybe I'll just end up being alone.. I won't hurt anyone that way, right?
As much as that's a terrifying fear of mine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:54 pm
Dagger1819
Simply Berry
Or my friends, really
*rambles* ....
I don't see them as a big deal. neutral But that's how I was raised, with a "Who cares? They're just people" Sorta attitude. Berry. You gotta be true to yourself. Your mom may not like it, but there is nothing you could do about that, but give her time to get used to the idea. neutral

I don't know if she ever will... :[

Simply Berry

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:56 pm
Simply Berry
*kicks self in the gut*
I mean really?
Would she be happier if I were with some abusive gang-banger from Compton just cause he's MALE D;
That's not cool at all
My mom or.. my ginger
Something I need to get out of my system before I marry that token guy she wants me to marry v___v;;
Well if you're with Your Ginger for long enough, she may learn it's not a phase. o_o Who knows those two may even bond a little bit. *shrug* People can surprise you, sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 pm
Dagger1819
Simply Berry
*kicks self in the gut*
I mean really?
That's not cool at all
My mom or.. my ginger
Well if you're with Your Ginger for long enough, she may learn it's not a phase. o_o Who knows those two may even bond a little bit. *shrug* People can surprise you, sometimes.

*clings to* I hope you're right Dagz D;

Simply Berry

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 pm
Simply Berry
Dagger1819
Simply Berry
*kicks self in the gut*
I mean really?
That's not cool at all
My mom or.. my ginger

*clings to* I hope you're right Dagz D;
*pets*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:03 pm
Honestly, both my parents are/have been aware that you and Sarah are in a relationship >___> I told them...hope you don't mind. Obviously they didn't care, and they're 'against' it, too...they just aren't gonna be jerks about what other people think.

I don't think your mother would be so bad about it. I mean, even if she does think it's a phase.

My mother...who I'm talking to about this...says you should just sit down with your mom and don't make it so expedient or harsh sounding, and be as calm as possible even though you're nervous about what your mother will say and do. What's the worst thing your mother could do? D: I don't think she'd REALLY do anything TOO bad to you...but that's just me.

If you wanna clear your head, you should really let her know and JUST her. >>; And try to keep it confidential, if your mom is good at keeping secrets, especially if you don't want the situation to spiral out of control.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 pm
Simply Berry

Just me...

Anyway, if you gotta tell her, start the conversation with, "I have something to say and it's going to make you hate me and disown me." That's what my psychologist told me to start with. Because then she'll know it's something serious, but give her a chance to say, "I'll never do that!" which you can sorta hold her to... It kinda softens the blow when you start it like that because she anticipates something like... murder.

I dunno, my mom doesn't understand my transgenderedness and is pretty much against it, but she hasn't disowned me... Yet. And she knows I like girls and knows I like YOU, even though I didn't tell her that you liked me, too. I dunno :[ People seem to be really against things until someone close to them ends up being that thing they're against...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 pm
I doubt that'd be the case with my mom.. she's really... ... yeah. She's constantly getting on Chad and Laura and thinks Laura is a 'bad influence' on me.. and even when I told her that I never wanted kids she said "That worries me." v_v; She's threatened to kick me out, too. I don't... she has complete control over me at the moment, and that's why I try to never go against her.. she's capable of anything. I dunno.. I've been thinking I should tell her I'm bi.. just to get that one thing out of the way.. but the whole dating a girl thing.. I.. yeah.. Like I said.. I don't want to live under the same household when I tell her that.. but at the same time... x__X; Can I really keep something like that from her for so long? I feel like I'd be betraying her or something. She was already horrified when she found out we were 'married' on facebook and didn't talk to me for like.. a good couple of months! And THAT was all just a joke! I don't... I dunno.. I'm confused. v_v She says she'll support any decision I make, and yet she's constantly raging and frowning over the littlest things. Besides, if I tell her about us, she could very well tell me that I'm not allowed to go back up there. I know it's something she'd do. And if I go against her with THAT... yeah.. I'd be in very dangerous territory.

Simply Berry

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:45 am
.... *coughs*
I decided to go with my friend's advice and "not tell her until/unless it's necessary to do so" Since right now it's not, and I know she'll react badly, I'll just hold off on it for a while. v_v
Thanks anyway for the advice.

The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff