View Results

catt725

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:25 pm
catt725
I had a crush on a red haired boy. He was new on my bus, and he was a grade below mine. (I was in 8th grade).
At first, I mostly just teamed up with my friend and tickled him a bunch because his laugh was very amusing. A couple weeks later I found that I liked him, alot. He overheard/saw me and my friend talking about this and asked for my number, and we started talking and sitting together. And it was the most amazing feeling ever whenever he held hands with me on the bus ride home. He asked me out, I said yes, and we lasted about a month. We talked off and on since, though I haven't been able to talk to him much lately because of my current bf, which I love very much and have been together with for over a year and 4 months.
He helped heal me after the final rejection from my red haired crush. And I'd crushed on him back in 8th grade as well for a little while. I also rejected him the first time he asked me out, but gave in shortly after the second time he asked. Unfortunately, next year I'll still be in school and he'll be off working while we wait for me to get out of high school... xp

Update time!
Still with my awesome boyfriend. Pretty much 4 years now. We're both living in the same area of town and I see him all the time. He moved with me to the city when I started going to college. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm
catt725
catt725
I had a crush on a red haired boy. He was new on my bus, and he was a grade below mine. (I was in 8th grade).
At first, I mostly just teamed up with my friend and tickled him a bunch because his laugh was very amusing. A couple weeks later I found that I liked him, alot. He overheard/saw me and my friend talking about this and asked for my number, and we started talking and sitting together. And it was the most amazing feeling ever whenever he held hands with me on the bus ride home. He asked me out, I said yes, and we lasted about a month. We talked off and on since, though I haven't been able to talk to him much lately because of my current bf, which I love very much and have been together with for over a year and 4 months.
He helped heal me after the final rejection from my red haired crush. And I'd crushed on him back in 8th grade as well for a little while. I also rejected him the first time he asked me out, but gave in shortly after the second time he asked. Unfortunately, next year I'll still be in school and he'll be off working while we wait for me to get out of high school... xp

Update time!
Still with my awesome boyfriend. Pretty much 4 years now. We're both living in the same area of town and I see him all the time. He moved with me to the city when I started going to college. smile

Awww x3  

Dagger1819

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:04 am
I've had one guy confess that he's had a crush on me for sometime and asked if the feeling was mutual. I had to tell him no because I have feelings for someone else. I didn't tell him that last part, though.

Then a someone else told me that he's been wanting to hook up for a little while, and I had to tell him I really didn't want to. And the absolute worst part of this was I was talking to him about what's been on his mind lately and it was deep stuff. Important stuff. I feel really bad. I always felt bad when I had to tell someone "no".  
L-O-V-E [[Lovers, Mush and All their Problems Belong in Here]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff