Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
Yuzuki... COSPLAY LOLITA-WEARER?!?!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cosplay?
  si.
  no way!
View Results

artemisfowlholly

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm
duh-duhn-duuuuuuuuuuuun. I think, looking at the omnibus for the gazillionth time, Yuzuki looks a little bit cosplay lolita! not cosplay, is in, look-alike, but cosplay as in 'cheap or incorrect lolita'. though the materials look pretty good, the over-all design is very-cosplay-ey. the dress doesn't seem to be the right shape, and the outfit is very maid-ish. I never thought of yuzuki as her owner's tool, but more his attempt to bring his sister back to life. although she does so alot of maid things, I thought "that's just what his real sister would do; this isn't his maid!" so why is she dressed as one?
anyone with an opinion please reply! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:08 pm
i was honestly thinking the same thing at first...why is she dressed like a maid if she is supposed to be a fill-in for his sister? but, first we must remember, she isn't a replacement. she isn't meant take his sister's place. She is meant to make him feel better about losing her. I know that if i was to create any AI in resemblance to a loved one, i wouldn't dress them in their clothing either, simply because i am not replacing that loved one. no one would be able to replace that loved one. So, by dressed her as a maid, he reminds himself that she is not a real person, this is not his sister, she is a creation to ease his grieving process...she is merely dressed like a maid as is his other persocoms...but you can see his personal attachment to this yuzuki as he does not dress her in a revealing maid outfit as the others are dressed in.... stressed  

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

MaybeChii
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 pm
I think that it was his way of separating her from his sister  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 pm
The difference between her maid outfit and the others is obvious. It definately shows a level of respect that his inferior persocoms just don't get. Perhaps a way of subliminally telling the reader (Manga-er? XD) that Yuzuki is so much more important. I haven't read the second omnibus yet, so if she is important, don't tell me! smile  

artemisfowlholly

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games