Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:20 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Although Skyla made it clear that Benjamin didn’t have to carry her books for her, he took them anyway (not that she put up any fight by handing them to him) as she clung onto the railing, tears welling in her eyes. It crushed him to see her upset and in pain. It probably also didn’t help that everyone around them was staring, eyes seemed to peer over every ledge. Ben didn’t care that everyone was staring, and even if it had been him, he still wouldn’t care. But the seventh year sure seemed to care, which only made him want to switch places with her more. “My adventure was also going to take place at the library,” he assured. He really need a third arm – two to carry both of their textbooks and one to hold his crush while helping her walk. “Is that still your plan?” he asked, more concerned than anything. Of course he would help her get to the library and get settled once they got there if she wanted to, but the shaking really freaked him out. “You sure you don’t want to go to the hospital wing?” he asked in a hushed tone, trying not to embarrass her in front of the looky-loos. At least they weren’t in earshot.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Do I have a s h o t at the b i g part
                                              'Cause I've been up all night l o o k i n g at the big p i c t u r e

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Grand Staircase, Fourth Floor Landing
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ben, various onlookers
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Trip and Fall
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's so sweet... aww...

Skyla was grateful Ben just happened to be nearby and that he was kind enough to hold her books. They seemed so much heavier in these final years... or she was just getting weaker. Definitely one or the other. Or probably both. As she held onto the railing, she asked about his plans. Surprise, he mentioned going to the same destination. What fascinating odds. Since her books were being held, Sky rest her hand on her hip, carefully pushing the bone back into place with an audible pop. She grimaced at the sound, then looked over at Ben.

"Yea, that sure is my plan. We can go together, if you want. We can study together. I've passed at least some of your classes, I'm sure." She laughed quietly, doing a little squat to make sure her hips were cooperating once more. Her knees were still shaky, most likely from the painful bruising now coating her legs and back. Ben, looking rather concerned, asked if she didn't want to go to the hospital wing. "Psh, nah. I've taken harder hits on the quidditch pitch. I just got distracted and clumsy. Though these stairs should really get some non-slips on them, right?" She sent over a conspiratorial grin, hoping to reassure him that she was fine. She still had some quidditch to play, so for now, she had to force herself into being okay enough to get by.

{{Wearing :: Gryffindor Gear}}
          Kiska166

They tell us that we're too lost dreaming, too busy throwing rocks at the ceiling
          They tell us there ain't no ever after, to us the real world never mattered
          We just wanna live like we'll die young! Don't wanna grow up, don't wanna go numb
          Wear our rebel hearts like a diamond and burn it somewhere they'll never find 'em
          We're chasing shadows in concrete castles, running through the dark of night
          With scrapes on our knees and rips in our jeans
          Don't matter if it's wrong or right!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items