Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Confusing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuiltyDoll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 pm
Ok,there is this boy that I like but he Just broke up with his girlfriend a week ago!He knew I liked him when he was dating.And he told my friend "In the future maybe we'll get together".Now im sorta confused > A<''
I want to leave some tips ,like I still like you!What should I do?Please girls,help?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 pm
If you want him to be your boyfriend then ask him out. Guys don't always have to make the first move C:  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

twistedmx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 pm
I agree. I think you should give some hints first though just so if he likes you, you can say "Hey so that ____ (insert movie name) looks good." and yeah like that you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 pm
Hmm, that really is confusing... Maybe he just isn't ready to date you yet? Like he's nervous? If that's the case then yeah I think you would have to do the first move. If your school has lockers you could try writing him a note (which make sure you sign it) and go to school early so no one sees and put it in his locker. You could try that if its not too strong for you (as in like... you would feel uncomfortable doing that because then he would know for sure your feelings and stuff). I recommended that to a friend and he did get to date the person he liked, but he was also a guy, I don't know if it would work the same way for a girl, but it should.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
_Gentle Like The Fawn, Fierce Like The Bear, Protective Like The Wolf.

Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items