Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
How my birthday lasted a week:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diffun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Seems like I haven't posted in here in forever, when in reality, it's probably only been a little over a week.
xD

It was Halloween my birthday on Sunday and it was a long weekend here in Victoria. This is what happened.

Saturday: Friends over for drinks, pizza (my boss gave me free pizza and delivery as a present, it was awesome), movies and stuff.

Sunday: dinner with (who was available out of) my family (so, parents, brother, aunty and uncle), then my friend Cory came ‘round for drinks/bootay call (but not really, because we’re lazy like that) and she insisted we watch a crappy horror movie on telly and then we s**t ourselves and didn’t want to move from the couch to the bed.

Theeen, Cory went home on Monday and I went to hers that night and we went out with another friend, Karisse.

“Monday?” You ask. Because Tuesday was a public holiday (not sure about other states, but Victoria gets the day off for the Melbourne Cup). So there's one club/group that has Public Holiday Eve nights, which are always awesome and spread over two venues. We got fairly drunk, danced a lot, had a good time, nursed hangovers in the morning/studied in the afternoon... probably not the smartest thing to do, but ah well.

Had an exam on Wednesday and another on Thursday, then went to a gig Cory had on Thursday night and worked last night. Saw my grandma this morning and scored 50 bucks as a late birthday present.

SO I have concluded that my birthday lasted A WHOLE WEEK – that’s pretty awesome, I reckon.
(oh, and aside from the $50, I got 2xmovie vouchers and sewing lessons)

Now I’m sick, but that’s okay, I only have one exam left and then I am FINISHED for the year!
(so, until March)

So, what have you guise been up to?
Everyone have fun on Halloween?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 am
Dude, that's pretty awesome.

Personally, i get a federal holiday for my birthday (Late november, so my birthday is either near or on Thankgiving. I haven't had school on my birthday in YEARS) and either a long weekend or a week off of school *parties*  

Annai-chansan

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:53 am
That sounds pretty awesome. <3
I'm assuming next week until March is the summer semester for over there? I wish I only have another week and was off that long. But nope. Got until December 10th and then Winter break until the 6th of January. Then another Semester.

I did nothing on Halloween, but I've enjoyed it because I got a bunch of awesome stuff on sale afterward. 8D Tights, playdough, and gifts galore.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games