Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hot Springs ][ Public Oasis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 pm
Just like the Mist village the Sound Village had a nice hot spring. This one however seemed more out of the way for most people, and seemed secluded. It didn’t seem crowded so the clone did what it had to pretending to be a traveler who came to relax in the healing water of the hot spring. It slowly changed looking at everyone who was there, which wasn’t more than 5 people. It didn’t see anything suspicious but it kept its guard up just in case something happened.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:31 pm
"So, the Theives guild is finally making their move!" One of the men in the Hot springs said relaxing back.

"Guild? more like pack of chipmunks. If they get in the way, Suoh will swallow them whole!" The other man dove under the water and wriggled around like a snake in the water, and jumped up with his teeth out "Ahhhh Hissss.! Haha!"

The other man looked at him with embarrassment... "You're a grown man stop it."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm
As the clone settled into the large open spring it heard something rather interesting. "So, the Theives guild is finally making their move!" The clone acted as if it wasn't paying attention but it kept its eyes on the suspects. This was going to be something important to report back. All he had to do was wait for the time to pass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Walking onto the street the hotsprings were located at, Okabe took a look in the window of the place, the people who owned it were at the till. Okabe opened the door and walked in looking about, "Hello Bonya and Orima." Okabe said, speak through his mask. "Greetings Okabe! On another patrol I see?" Okabe nodded, Bonya and Orima were two people that Suoh allowed Okabe to see once in a while, he would come here and clean the hotsprings. "Yes, so far so good." Okabe said with a bit of a smile. "Well nothing here as usual!" Bonay smiled and kissed Okabe on the head, he then nodded and left.
[Patrol Village Mission in progress.]
[/exit]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:50 am
          User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 220/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 300 x❹ AC: 450
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo made her way in to the hot springs and walked up to the front desk, smiling lightly. "Hello, I'm reporting here on a mission to clean the hot springs." The lady at the front desk smiled somewhat begrudingly, letting out a soft chuckle. "So you're a new gennin I see. Go ahead in, you'll need to pick up trash, sweep, mop, and straighten things out." Sonyo nodded and made her way in to the hot springs areas, letting out a slight sigh and picked up a broom and a dust pan. [ 1 // 4 ]

Sonyo began to sweep up the areas around the hot springs, humming a soft tune. She had to admit, doing lowly tasks such as this was slightly embarrassing; but she knew better than to take it for granted. Simple missions like this were to teach her to be humble and respect the village she lived in.. even if it was ran by a huge evil jerk. Once she had swept the place she picked up a mop and began mopping up the dirt and sweat from around the spring. It was shameful how many people dirtied this place up.. [ 2 // 4 ]

The female then started making her way through the locker rooms and around the water, even using a net to get small pieces out of the water itself. She put the trash in it's respective cans; recyclable stuff in the recycle bin and the rest in a garbage. She then made a second round just to make sure that she picked everything up, even the bits of trash. [ 3 // 4 ]

Sonyo's last task was to make sure everything looked nice and tidy; that everything was straightened out and back in it's right place. She walked in to the locker rooms and adjusted and hung up new towels and fixed up the area, closing lockers and such. She then went back out to the spas and straightened out the lawn chairs there and fixed some of the stones that were out of place. When she was finished she dusted herself off and reported back to the lady at the front desk, reporting her mission done. [ 4 // 4; Mission "Clean the Hot Springs" finished! ]

With her task finished, Sonyo left for her next mission.

[ Exeunt: to Humid Goods ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:15 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Genin Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 1140 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Yokai [Kai] | Non-Chakra Abilities | Twin Brother | Outcast | ✧ ⇣

"That was stupid of you." "And it wasn't of you?" Kal and Kai pushed open the doors to the hot springs, their argument carrying through from outside. It wasn't that they were unconcerned about being overheard...it was that they just didn't really care who was listening. Stripping as they continued to talk, a very real difference between the twins became obvious. Kai had very few scars or blemishes, a brand over his right shoulder the only obvious disfigurement and his body was in modestly good shape. Kal, on the other hand, was more scar tissue than original skin and was built like a warrior. His lower left rib cage was remarkably unblemished and the inside of his thighs along with the right side of his groin was only mildly scarred. A thicker scar than most ran a few inches long over his chest, just a hair away from his heart, and a matching one decorated his back beside a scar that looked like a massive electrical burn ran from his hip and along his spine. His wrists and ankles were ropy with scars left from manacles and he had several smaller cuts piercing his hands. Kai frowned at his twin's body "You're more now." "Does that surprise you?" "... I suppose not." They advanced into one of the emptier hot springs and slid into the water, Kal with less agility than Kai who appeared to have a youth that didn't match either twin's appearance.
    They settled close to each other, like moths curling around some unseen flame, their bodies curving in towards each other at the shoulders. Kal slipped lower and his head rested back against the rim of the hot spring, his hair floating around his shoulders. Kai pulled his knees up to his chest, the towel around his waist getting trapped in the bend of his hips, resting his arms out to dangle his fingers in the water. Neither one spoke for a moment, their quiet introspection giving them a relaxed appearance.

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:11 pm
    User Image

XXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!XXXXXXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!
    I SPLIT THE 'ATOM' WITH MY HIGH KICK, BABY~❤
    xxxxxxxxxxxI AM A MASTER CUZ I PRACTICE DAILY IN, ATO~MIC! KA~RA~TE!
              ▅▅▅xxx........................................... ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
              Finally the pair arrived at the hot springs. Or was it oasis? The difference was really lost on Shinji so he didn't think about it to long. Instead he'd lower Aves to the ground carefully and quickly snipe out where the changing rooms were.

"I'll meet you in the water!"

In a dash he went to the change room and emerged shortly afterwards in the black trunks he had gotten earlier. His muscled albeit very scarred physic as obvious as usual but anyone who had known him wouldn't be surprised. Well he couldn't shoot fire or other crazy stuff very well he sure as hell could throw a mean foot ball.

Without really waiting to see if she had changed herself he got into the water, dunking his head and resurfacing. Hair over his eyes he flicked some of it out of the way.

This was nice.

colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
              TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---
              ▅▅▅xxx............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
    ███ XXX! ( RANK ■ Genin / D ███ XXX! ( CHAKRA ■ 350 / 350 ███ XXX! ( STAMINA ■ 190 / 190

............................................ ............................................ ............................................
    There is only one thing hotter than my Karate
    It's when you're dancing, shaking, rock that body
    I see you movin' how you flow like a river
    You do it so good girl that you make me shiver, so good

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:09 pm
    User Image

Aves Gran Brevis

Aves didn't lose her balance when she was let down that time. Showed she was more awake at that time than when she busted her nose trying to knock on Sjinji's door earlier. If she didn't see him dart off or hear him, it would have seemed as though he had disappeared into the wind with that speed. It would have been even more surprising to her if she didn't see him disappear into the changing room and come back out. Either way, she was definitely surprised. This was probably the first time she had seen him without a shirt. No. Second.

He was shirtless at the apartment too, but she wasn't really awake, so it probably just didn't register. Then again, she probably didn't even look at him directly what with her eyes having been half closed for the majority of the time. She felt something going on with her nose. Was she getting sick? It felt like a runny nose when it starts. She hummed to herself inquisitively before she raised a closed hand to her nose so the back of her hand was touching it. This was her way of checking what was running as it could have been one of two things; moving her hand away once the wet substance touched her hand, she saw it was blood. 'Uh oh,' she thought as she quickly rushed to a bathroom to deal with it.

Odoeb

colibri tori

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:52 pm
    User Image

XXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!XXXXXXXX WAKE UP! WILD DOG! xxxx CARNAGE AWAITS YOU!
              ▅▅▅xxx........................................... ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
              Shinji was blissfully unaware of the events unfolding nearby, quite to busy relaxing in the water to notice. What he did notice though was when he opened his eyes and looked to the spot where Aves had been standing a spot or two of blood. That was something that might have alarmed others but for him he was used to her getting injured accidentally, most of the time due to her being tired. Maybe she had a nose bleed.

He made note to keep a watchful eye on her for the time being but closed his eyes again and kept to floating on his back in the water well he waited for her.

colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
              TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---
              ▅▅▅xxx............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................
    ███ XXX! ( RANK ■ Genin / D ███ XXX! ( CHAKRA ■ 350 / 350 ███ XXX! ( STAMINA ■ 190 / 190

............................................ ............................................ ............................................

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:29 pm
    User Image

Aves Gran Brevis

Surprisingly enough, the nosebleed lasted for only a minute or two and didn't cause as much of a mess as she thought it would. To her, this was not too bad and she could continue just fine. She probably had to deal with worse at some point before. With her nose okay and the mess cleaned up, she changed into her bathing suit then went to the changing room to put her clothes away. It would be strange to go to a bathroom for clothes if someone were in there doing their business. She shuddered at the thought. With her clothes put away, she left the changing room and went to the water to meet up with Shinji. Standing at the edge, she saw him floating on his back and smiled. An idea crossed her mind as she knelt down and splashed some of the water in Shinji's direction.

Odoeb

colibri tori

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:52 pm
    User Image

The assault of droplets and waves caught Shinji off guard, his body reacting with a flip that sent him under the surface in a thrashing motion. He had zoned out a bit before hand and hadn't noticed her until alas, it had been to late.

Shinji stayed under the surface however for a few moments before he resurfaced with a massive splash as a rebuttal, aiming to soak her head to toe before he retreated to deeper waters. This all brought back a memory however.

"During the exams I met a lot of different participants. There was one girl that I was teamed up with. Apparently where she lived had a lot more mountains then jungle.....

I never really realized how much of a world is out there ya know?"

Most of their lives, well really basically all of it, had been surrounded by the sounds normal fauna. That was to say a lush jungle and occasional swamp or bog. Other environments seemed almost mythological to a man like him.
              colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
              TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:53 pm
    User Image

Aves Gran Brevis

Aves was giggling at Shinji's reaction to being splashed with a bit of water by surprise. This ultimately distracted her from Shinji's surprise attack. Before she knew it, she was hit by a wave of water and covered from head to toe. At least her back was still dry. "Hey!" she called out with a scowl before it turned into a smile with laughter. It was at this time, she decided to go into the hot spring. It felt nice and she started to relax a bit.

"Of course there's a world out there, silly!" she replied. Her demeanor changed to a pensive one as she thought about what he said more thoroughly. "Though it is surprising to see or hear about the different places out there. It was always an entertaining idea for her to see the different landscapes out there. She did like her home village, but was rather curious about the world out there.

Odoeb

colibri tori

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:11 pm
    User Image

"You know one day I'd like to see it all. Just go out on a long journey. Maybe when we are strong enough we should do it?

Make training a lot easier knowing we'd have a goal like that in the future"
              Shinji said with a grin. There was the fact that both of them did belong to the military of the sound. However Shinji didn't exactly support that. It wasn't on the surface but he held no strong loyalties to Horace and his legion. Rather he dreamed to either free his home of their grasp or leave it entirely.

No matter what though he had to keep Aves safe. That was always a priority number one.
              colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
              TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:58 pm
    User Image

Aves Gran Brevis

She got a little too excited and looked to Shinji with eyes lit up, depicting that excitement. "Really?!" she asked, getting close to Shinji as she did. "You mean it?" she added. Despite the fact she didn't even wait long for an answer, she did a sideways jump into the water and started dashing around in the water, pushing herself off the sides to move along the edge of the water with short bursts of speed. The training would probably be a big hassle for her, but at this moment of time, she didn't think about that.

Odoeb

colibri tori

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:55 pm
    User Image

In a bit of surprise Shinji wasn't sure how to react to her exclamation. He really shouldn't have been surprised but for some reason he always was with her. So for a few moments he had a rather blank expression before it spread into a large grin as he watched her move about here and there.

"Well then its settled. To celebrate our new goal we should have a special dinner later tonight" Shinji proclaimed throwing a hand against his chest.

Really he wasn't sure how much they'd even have to train but that was the least of his thoughts right now.

colibri tori

OOC ■ ---
              TECHNIQUE USED ■ ---

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games