Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hell Frozen Over ][ The Prison Waltz Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm
My Reach Goes Far, Young Ones  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 am
Ayaki stood above where she knew the prisons were, feeling the difference in temperatures through her feet. She wondered if anyone was down there, sleeping and freezing to death in cells Will I end up here someday? she thought and crouched down in her kimono, touching the ground with a bare hand. After a moment, she stood and started walking away, sighing as she went I'll go talk to the Anbu at the gates...they're nice enough sometimes. she thought and left.

((Exits))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Malibarry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image

The boy arrived huffing and puffing; all this sweat in one day was very unlike him. But being over excited about something simple certainly was. Gale glanced around to find the creepy place was empty. At first this made him happy; he had won the race... But then he realized that he was alone in a creepy desolate prison that sucked life out it's inhabitants. "What was teacher thinking?!" He moaned to himself. This was not a place for him... Feeling totally uncomfortable; even in his new outfit, a pair of tight leather black pants and a white flannel dress shirt with a loose black tie. Not to mention a good old pair of tight black knee high boots; this was one of his favorite outfits. Although most of his outfits were his fav's.

He found a bench to the side and sat down, clutching his violin case to his chest. As if anyone would want to steal his specially crafted light pink violin. His teacher had told him not to go inside, and he was glad, just being outside it made him feel sick to his stomach. If she had ordered them to go inside he might as well go hug the bug girl; and there was no way in hell that was going to happen.

xxxxx xxxxxxg a l e xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx genjυтѕυ / мυѕιcιan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 250 / 250xxxxxxryo: 100 両 xxxxxx ac: 600  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxx ғ r e y r xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx nιnjυтѕυ / мedιcal
xxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 270 / 270xxxxxxryo: 450 両 xxxxxx ac: 900

It was unnaturally cold in the area, and Freyr could feel it's chill down in his bones even though he didn't even go inside. It was unpleasant and empty and ominous, void of life, very much unlike the dojo where he had just come from. But, if the teacher wanted the students to go there, the students would have to deal with whatever was there if they wanted to succeed as a shinobi. Or at least as a student. Though Freyr was pretty much used to most of the cold they got around here, like more Yukigakurians, and only needed a normal coat, this cold actually made him shiver. If it was not the weird chill that surrounded the area it was the atmosphere. He had to admit though, the place was very quiet and easy to think in.

Freyr saw Gale already at the entrance, holding onto his eye sore violin for dear life. "I see you're already here. I have to say you do have dedication to some things." He mused, looking at the prison building, not really expecting a response back from Gale. He hoped that other people would get around to making it here too, before he died of cold or of a Gale tangent. Because those tended to happen a lot when they were alone, and Freyr didn't really care too much about clothes or shopping or how gross bugs were.

Gnnat

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Genin |~| Yukigakure |~| Fuuton

Kushina entered the prison grounds, making sure to stay outside of the actual building. Her eyes fell upon Gale and Freyr. A smile spread across her face as she raced towards them. Moving along she slid right on in next to Gale. Her long blonde hair trailed along behind her. She was giggling as she sat next to the creeped out boy. "Come on Gale-kun! Freyr-kun! This place isn't that bad!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly at the two. Of course her sudden behavior would come as a shock to the two. For they were used to the quiet and shy girl whom stuttered uncontrollably. Although now in the cold area, with nobody else around, she allowed herself to relax and be someone she wished she could be all the time.

270/270
|~| --- |~|

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 am
Inhale... Exhale. The moisture from the doctors breaths formed a thin fog beyond their surgical masks. The air held a chill unlike any other location on the planet a cold so thick it seemed as if the air itself was frozen. Lying on the icy operating table before the men rested a young boy who's anatomy had left them in shock and awe. Towering over the side of this table stood the, Doctor Jeremiah Cane. Through the echoing silence rang forth his synthetic voice as his hands danced over the body of the boy. A pool of blood had formed upon the tabletop as well as the floor below soon to flow to the drain nearby. "Patient 863, minor lacerations throughout the surface of the skin, two broken ribs, a punctured artery, and a dislocated shoulder..." The cold leather of the Doctor's gloves traced from end to end over the boy sending pulses of chakra like sonar to analyse the injuries sustained before ever cutting flesh. A casual stride followed the diagnostics to the torn remains of what appeared to be a middle aged man. "Patient 864, removed ribs, broken spine, and torn jugular... you said the boy was the one attacked...?" The guard nodded from across the room his appears stern and official as was every image Cane had experienced over the past year.

Quote:
Shindan [ Diagnosis ] Rank: E Learned

As the Doctor returned to the young boy he looked over to his colleges, "That man may be taken to the morgue he is far beyond anyone's help." The robotic voice rang throughout the vast room. As the figure peered down through the thick glass lenses of his mask he held out his hand concentrating on chemical formula for antiseptics. As the chemical rushed through his thoughts he witnessed the sanitation of his gloves as well as the surface of his mask.

Quote:
Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ] Rank: E Learned

"Operation begins... 9:15 pm." The beak waved from the direction of the clock back down to the boy in front of him. The Doctor had studied the new technique for around a week now but this was the first true application of the chakra scalpel. The Doctor's eyes blinked once beneath their wooden, steel, and glass armor. From within the mask his focus traced across the body searching for the puncture of the boy's artery. The flow of energy throughout the Doctor's body swiftly concentrated to the dedicated finger where a manifestation of spiritual energy began to form. As the razor took a stable form the Doctor's beak turned to the left and right signaling the attendants to secure the boy. "He may awaken from the pain..." As the boy was secured the Doctor slowly sifted the chakra past the skin delving into darker regions of the boy's anatomy. Beyond the skin and the ribs the small blade ventured until it had reached the swollen and leaking pipeline of blood. Unquestionable steadiness traced across the chest of the boy as if the Doctor's fingers simply pressed against the muscle. Beneath the surface the artery was cut a simple solid removal. With the severed artery the Doctor was given very little time before the boy would die. The man had performed the very same surgery in the past but never without a full incision. The second slice was as careful as the first removing the punctured area of the artery leaving a small section removed. "Reattachment..." came forth the static noise signaling the others to begin their part. The blade was lifted from the skin leaving nary a trace of interference let alone a surgery. The Doctor's chakra stabilized as he stepped back allowing the others to reattach the connection and secure the life of the young boy.

Quote:
Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ] Rank: B Learned

As the two draped in white stood aside the Doctor returned to his post beside the bed. "Now we shall removed the previous obstruction..." Another method the Doctor had not tried in the heat of the moment. As his hands once again filled with chakra his manipulation too a different path. The growing bold outline of chakra around his gloves coated him like the wax that protected the leather over his skin, He placed his hands crossed on the boy's chest as if performing CPR. Silence filled the room as the Doctor's hands rose into the air slowly. A bubble of sorts stretched from the revealed chest to the surface of the hands. After a moment the Doctor turned his palms towards the ceiling and resting in his glove was a small section of tissue that was once inside the subject's chest.

Quote:
Tekishutsu [ Extraction ] Rank: E Learned

"Operation success... 9:45 pm. Beginning Psychiatric Evaluation." With a nod the two doctors wheeled out the body of the deceased man and behind them the guard followed.

Monster_Punch

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 pm
Quote:
Dokuji no Gyoushi [ Leer of the Peculiar ] RANK D
4/4

-Dreams that whimsied knives and sharp, horrific objects where no stranger to Lynx. However, this time was different... The sensations that accompanied the dream were cold and piercing, he shook a little in his sleep.
-Lynx was edging on the realms of consciousness, confirming the fact that he was alive only through the pain and soreness that accompanied the post-operation. He didn't know where he was; cold metal beneath Lynx's back let him know that he was on a table... He was bound. Among all wounds, among the degrading observations under the light, none of these came close to the anger inspired by the binds that held him.
-The first, and most keen, of Lynx's senses let him know that the room he was in was sterilized. One entity, apart from him, also sterilized... Another trail of scent let him know that there was a severed body in this room moments earlier, one that contained familiar blood; Lynx could still taste it. It was then that the rest of his senses took their assertions into giving the boy further awareness.
-A momentary sound, a language of manufactured tone, that was the voice used by the tall statue of a doctor who peered over him. It wouldn't be long, Lynx was counting the seconds to complete consciousness. The shifting of instruments left him uneasy... The sounds and smells left Lynx in boiling fury, subtly contained behind the shell of wounded flesh that lay still on the table. Lynx opened his eyes and peered into a robotic, strange shape of a head... His glare was incomparable. He had the eyes that no maliciousness could inspire alone, glowing charka behind yellowed pupils were more animal than human.

------
Quote:
Minagiru no Kage [ Shadow Swell ] RANK C
5/5

-Lynx growled, signalling to the sharp-figured doctor that he was indeed alive. If his eyes didn't tell the story of his intent, the bassy growl would. Unlike all other faces in the cement block of a prison, this figure was a familiar one. An apathetic medical individual, the doctor had tended to Lynx before. It mattered not...
-Among many things to describe Lynx's current mood, he could taste the hovering energy in the air. Blood, flesh... And Chakra... Lynx was starving. Sharpened teeth clenched and bared, he shook within his binds, pulling at the leather straps thicker than most. This prison was learning...
"Free me... You will die swiftly and painlessly... Nerves first, then flesh..." Lynx cruelly spat his offer as if it was a viable option, "You're a Doctor... You know that this would otherwise be a painful process, as I favor limbs over vital points."
-The room was starting to grow dark, ominously echoing the intent behind the words. Lynx was still attempting to break free from his confines, but he felt it would be easier to do so in the shade of darkness. From there, his intention was to rip the medic limb from limb.. Slowly.. So hungry...
-Lynx had refused all food in his time in the prison. He made due with other scum of inmates until the day of his confinement... It had been a week since that day. Hunger for blood, hunger for flesh; the leather straps could not hold Lynx forever, and he would ensure this addiction to be slated.
-As darkness finally took hold the the small interior of the room, shadows ruled the ambiance. Lynx's eyes were still glowing from the shadow. Oftentimes, he would rely on this darkness to slay the pitiful prey that human had become. It was in this occasion that he was planning on utilizing it for escape purposes, though a sidenote of massacre would be added.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm
The feral gaze of a ravaged young boy was met by only the lifeless reflection of light on glass. The shimmering circles veiled Cane's eyes as well as his any sign of his humanity. Hidden behind layers of cloth and wood he was separate form the rest of the world something he worked hard to accomplish. The shadows covered the front surface of the man as he leaned over the boy ever so slightly, only his eyes shining through. "I do not feel pain." The ever changing electronic crackle let only his message simmer through. "I apologize for taking any fun away that slaughter may bring you..." The momentary pauses in his speech were filled with the sounds of air surging in and out of small vents that decorated the beak. "I have a proposal for you... Lynx."

The Doctor stepped away from the table leaving the boy strapped in place. "You are an enigma to me. Your body and mind complete contradictions to normality. You seem more than a simple human." As the Doctor slowly paced across the room he pulled from his coat a small rod and with a quick flick of the wrist the rod expanded to a wooden cane with a fine metal tip. "I wish to study you, examine your physical prowess as well as delve into the effects of your mind. Now I am sure I am merely boring you with my details, shall I skip to the point?" The Doctor always was well to explain himself, leaving mystery only delayed time and mental effort one could expend on learning something new rather than something already known.

"I hold the key to your release. I am the head Doctor of your personal case. I have been attempting to provide you with proper food... Your anatomy and appetite are rather unique to say the least. I have developed the perfect method for your freedom as well as my personal experimentation." Inhale... Exhale. "If I may have your word that my life will be secure I may do the same for you. Mere moments ago I saved you from what would be a fatal injury. I'm sure you are hungry..." The Doctor's thoughts danced around causing trouble for his focus. As he moved across the room he came to a personal memento of his kept along side others like it.

The cloaked figure turned from facing the wall of containers and in his hands was a small jar. The footsteps of the man echoed as he solemnly made his way to the operating table. He grabbed hold of a small fold-able table as well as a bowl. "Enjoy..." The robot noises spat forth as the jar lid spun open and its contents poured into the bowl. What fell from the juices and jar was nothing less than a human liver still soaking in a harmless chemical compounded with blood. "A personal memento... I removed it myself. Do I have your word?"

Monster_Punch

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:27 pm
Lynx was barely listening when the good Doctor spoke. His attentiveness only stretched as far as his patience, and at this point it wasn't high. However, the words formed into sentences, and these sentences proposed an offer. Lynx was inattentive, but he had ears. His eyes, still full of malice, peered at the doctor for a few moments to give the notion into the air. He was listening.

Lynx scowled and let a sound of displeasure. "I am no experiment.." He interrupted coldly, before letting Cain continue. It wasn't often that anyone dared to call him by his name. It was a name that the boy had only heard himself referred to by a select few, and never in comfortable proposition. Comfortable was, of course, a figure of speech directed at someone laying bound on a metallic table. It wasn't long before the proposal hung in the air, solidified and spoken. It was followed by a short hover of darkness and silence, both of which were fading fast, and both of which were broken by Lynx's voice and his change of attention.

His voice was pert now, holding frustration back for diction. "You humans... Using promises like poker chips, words like swords behind which you can save and destroy lives..." Lynx spoke softly, generalizing rather than giving the Doctor any dialogue, "What's to stop me from ripping you into mushy carbon the moment you free me? Hell, it seems I get a free liver in the process..." He paused with cynicism. "Or two.. Depending on the amount of time I have after I console you with a false promise and then rip you into bits."

Laughter echoed, slightly manic. The room was a pleasant one for giving melancholy ambiance new life. It came from Lynx, no longer struggling. His voice was full of sarcasm mixed with disgust. "So yes... You have my word.." Lynx spoke dryly, "You have the word of my God too, and a solemn promise...." His giggle was sharp, still manic. "Let's kiss on it." He bore sharp teeth again and bit at the air playfully.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image

It's not that he ignored his brother; he just knew his brother just wanted to get down to business, and always got that glaze of boredom over his eyes when Gale mentioned his beloved clothes. Not that, that stopped him half the time. He looked up at his brother and nodded softly. Words weren't ready to form just yet. And it didn't help when Kushina arrived with a cheery disposition.

Kushina's new found enthusiasm first startled Gale, making him jump slightly and look at the young girl with complete confusion. Why would this girl be so excited to be next to a desolate, creepy, gloomy and totally unsanitary prison? But as he saw more people file onto scene he relaxed a little bit. It was good that this girl was more happy. Happiness is not a bad thing; even if the causes are a little strange. This being said, being happy about someone dying or being tortured wasn't a good thing.

"So it looks like sensei got wrapped up in things. She seems pretty popular." Gale glanced down at the girl, "What about you?" He didn't really have anything specific he meant to ask her. He just wanted to get to know who he was now teamed up with. He was hoping to the dear lord, that she wasn't going to say: 'Oh me, well I love bugs, and I was wishing I was born an Aburame so I could feel them crawling under my skin like sort of horror movie.' The boy shuddered again even thinking about it.

xxxxx xxxxxxg a l e xx н ι g υ r a ѕ н ιxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx genιnxxxxxxнyoυтonxxxxxxyυĸιgaĸυre xxxxxx genjυтѕυ / мυѕιcιan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cнaĸra: 250 / 250xxxxxxryo: 100 両 xxxxxx ac: 600  

Malibarry

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am
The sounds of the liquid splashing into the bowl seemed to almost flow with Lynx's words melodically. The tones so similar as well as the ghastly message. The voice of the young boy was filled with rage, a familiar essence when surrounded by criminals. "Everyone is an experiment. We serve no other purpose." A simple retort following through the conversation. The voice no different than the one that had came before. The Doctor's movements flowed carefully as his mind scattered around the room analyzing all possibilities of the near future. "But you will not be prodded like some lab rat... you are much more than that."

As the Doctor strode closer he placed the table holding the bowl at a stable rest beside the cold steel tablet the boy sat on. "A free liver yes. You must eat to remain strong. As for me, the thing keeping me alive is the fact I am no mere human. I am something far more as are you." The Doctor's movements were slow as he approached the lower restraints. Stretched over each of Lynx's legs were thick leather straps sturdily connected to the table below him.

"So it seems I have your word. That is all I ask for." With a casual click the beaked figure leaned over releasing the buttons one by one slowly freeing the boy's legs. "Now if you are to leave this place I will need a bit of cooperation. I'm sure you could make it far by tearing me and many others piece by piece but there are guards stronger than even you who patrol these grounds." The Doctor pulled his gloves taut as he reached to release the final clasps holding the boy's arms down.

"Now enjoy your meal, I will remove any excess blood and if you will allow me to place these manacles on your hands your fate will be, as far as they are concerned, in my hands." Two pieces of silverware were carefully placed on either side of the bowl a simple cold metal spoon and fork. Satirical to be placed before the boy, a humor the Doctor could enjoy. Beyond the bowl rested a pair of single link handcuffs a thick steel with a special chakra sapping device attached. "So then... are you ready to go?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:57 am
Lynx was moments from assuming sarcasm. However, once Doctor Cain had finished speaking, he did indeed unbind him from his captivity. Lynx lay momentary for just a second. His chakra senses gave no notion that there were any entities around apart from him and the Doctor... Lynx took in the aromas to confirm this. All of his other senses followed suit, ensuring that there was no immediate trick waiting for him. His skepticism grew as he briskly hopped off the table, looking left then right as if expecting some kind of ambush.

Lynx raised an eyebrow in intrigue at the figure that stood before him. The actions just performed had warranted a death sentence. Given his precision and speed, Lynx judged that unless the Doctor had any tricks up his sleeve, he could kill him faster than he could alert others of his presence, what's more there was a mask obstructing that alert... And there was nobody in the immediate vicinity. Cain's bravery proceeded him, and it took Lynx aback to quite some degree. It also took a bit of wind out of his metaphorical sails of hunger. "Well... You've taken all the luster out of this now, Doc." Lynx spoke sadistically, grimacing at the situation. He hated agreeing to anything... However, the liver offered looked in good condition, and it was raw. Lynx could practically taste it by smell alone.

Scooping the fleshy, wet organ in one hand, Lynx pointed a finger at the manacles that lay on the table. "No locks." He said, before biting into the Liver as if it was a sandwich, and continuing in between bloody bites, "Also-.. Mm.. I'm not one for.. Phmm.. Plans." The organ was chewy among selections, and Lynx was fast finished with it. He licked his fingers playfully and picked up the handcuffs. "Once we're out of here, I have no allegiances." He suckled on the bloody grey matter that coated his hand, "What did you have in mind, Doc?"

The question was viable. Lynx didn't have much of a home on his own, and he needed to be out of this place. In fact, he was unsure that his hermit house was still intact. It was somewhat likely that it had fallen apart or perhaps had been invaded by squatters. The latter would be more hopeful, as it would ensure a dinner and a show waiting for him at his domain. Lynx slapped the handcuffs on himself, licking his forefinger just one more time before doing so. He did not close the cuffs completely, leaving them together but not securely closed. Lynx wanted no tricks when they exited the compound, and being that the man in front of him just freed him as nonchalantly as one lets a house cat out of a cage, Lynx also wanted no disadvantages in any upcoming fights that may or may not ensue. The handcuffs were cold, and deteriorating on his Ki, but Lynx needed neither his endurance nor his chakra to win most fights. Resourcefulness and brutality usually combined well without the need for fancy tricks.

"Lead the way, Doc~"

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Lady Sosay

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Kushina Tamakichi

Genin |~| Yukigakure |~| Fuuton

Kushina was doing fine. Sitting up straight and being all cheery, that was until more showed up. She slowly slunk back, hiding herself beside Gale. There was people here now. Her shyness seemed to kick in automatically. "I wish sensei would come soon" she mumbled lowering her head to hide her face. When Gale asked her a question she quickly shot up, hands waving as she protested against his words. "N-No! I-I'm far fr-from that, G-Gale-kun!" she stuttered, her hands waving and her head shaking from left to right. She really wasn't a popular one and didn't really plan on that happening any time soon.

270/270
|~| --- |~|

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm
The sound of the cuffs gave a sharp click as the basic clasp took hold far from a true seal. These were terms the good Doctor could agree with. He was far from wanting to upset the boy. "You are to remain silent. This should be swift." As the Doctor shifted his position he tapped his cane upon the tile flooring twice. From the bolted doors came a resounding clang signaling their opening. Entering through the portal were two armed guards each in uniform holding well crafted katanas.

"Gentleman after these few weeks of study I have determined this boy is not a danger to himself and only a threat to others when provoked. His mind is far more feral than our own. Something similar to an animal. I wish to perform more studies at my laboratory." A simple motion animated Cane's drawing of a letter from his coat. The letter was promptly handed to the superior guard and unfolded. The contents detailed Cane's authority over the mental stability of patients as well as a signed decree from the Kage to allow further study if necessary. This letter itself was a forgery but with Cane's well versed experiences and determination it was a simple task to fool these guards.

"He will be returning with me to my home where I will further my analysis on the human mind. As part of his punishments for his crimes he is assigned to perform as a shinobi of these lands under my watch." The Doctor had already been a registered shinobi of Yukigakure but his privileges were being quite stretched within these statements. Nothing would stand in the way of furthering science.

"It seems everything checks out. Let us escort you to the exit." The head guard spoke sternly and acceptably before turning and motioning for the two to follow. The pointed beak of the man turned to glare down to the boy before giving a simple nod. The Doctor gave his rather poised stride behind the two men displaying his class and refinement. It was not a long journey before the frozen stone gates cracked and splintered ice displaying daylight on the other side. "Be careful Doctor we wouldn't want to find another body."

"No need to worry about me..." A simple direct response void of emotion like all spoken by the Doctor. His pace held little speed but it lead directly away from the prison and out from the city. When alone he could discuss further study with the boy. "Now then... you do not hold any allegiances I suppose but I would like to offer you a home to stay at and an opportunity to gather food without the hassle of repercussions. If you become a shinobi we could work together. You will be fed, I will continue my research, neither of us have to concern ourselves with the troubles of others."

Monster_Punch

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 pm
Quote:
Setting change for Monster_punch and myself. Moving to 'Dojo/Academy- Heavy snow'

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games