Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:52 am

✿✿✿|Orochihara Yoshigoro|

User Image

~D-Rank~~Eisei~~Eisei~

Chak:: 400/400 Stam:: 100/100 Ryo: 0 AC:0

As she noticed the presidents gaze upon her, Hara straightened her back even more. Showing that he had complete and utter discipline.

I am the only student in my class to specialize in the medical arts sir. I would like to be of optimal use to the village.

Hara kept her answers short and sweet. She knew that he president had an unnatural hate for shinibi, and there was no convincing him otherwise. Instead she would mind her place and accept any hatful tones or words that came her way. Luckily, words could not break her twisted mind.

[Techniques Used]

Chakra

AandOE

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:02 pm
Young Senju

User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

A shinobi that wishes to directly benefit the U.H.V. soldiers? Horace placed his pen down with a soft thud, and paid no attention to it when the implement rolled off of the paper and onto the desk. "Medical arts?" The rising hatred was mixed with that of confusion, which then settled into a lowkey acceptance. Sighing, the President reached down to the normal headband and patch drawer, retrieving said items. "Shinobi are placed within Company 7b, Sergeant Skelly's company, and are required to wear both of these." Sliding the items over to an approaching guard, the male Anbu quickly transported them to Orochihara. Loathing the next question, ahead of asking it, a slight bitter taste in the room developed, "Do you have any questions?"

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: Skelly's record player on the desk is currently off.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:44 pm

✿✿✿|Orochihara Yoshigoro|

User Image

~D-Rank~~Eisei~~Eisei~

Chak:: 400/400 Stam:: 100/100 Ryo: 0 AC:0

With a sigh of relief Orochihara got rid of all preexisting nervousness. As if she were now ready to walk the path that she had already set her mind to. Nothing would stop her from achieving her goal, or at least attempting to achieve it.

i have but only one question sir. I know the hate you have for my kind and that we are nothing but pawns to you. This is why I chose the medical arts. I will prove to you that I can be of use in many ways. Please sir, may I shake the hand of the great liberator.

orochihara requested this once more with a lowered head, knowing she was not worthy in the eyes of the president.

[Techniques Used]

Chakra

AandOE

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image

__ Shigeo strolled on into the building in search for the famed leader of Otogakure. Well, specifically he'd been referred to someone named Skelly by Belamos. His eyes wandered about from one nobody to the next who happened to be in or about the area. Honestly, he didn't really want to even bother with all this nonsense. However, if it made things easier to get access to the village's resources then so be it. Pretending to be the newblet that he actually wasn't, Shigeo wandered into the President's presence and gave a half-assed salute. "Yo! Sorry'ta bother the boss like dis, but could I get one'a those cool headbands so I can start trainin' and doin' them ninja missions?" It dawned on him that he should probably at least introduce himself too. "Oh yeaaa... I'm Shigeo Yomorai! Kinda good at a lot of things, not really bad at anything either. Nothin' special though..." Behind his good-natured expression he was cussing up a storm, cursing this type of modesty for ever even being a thing at any corner of the known universe.

Enter

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 270 || 270】○【STAMINA: 240 || 240
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• Kesshō no Yoroi [ Crystal Armor ] [ X Rank ]
_☆ Protects user from physical harm.
_☆ B-Rank Applied
_☆ Active until destroyed
___○ Crystal Raigeki [ B Rank ]
____★ Increases Crystal Armor's defensive value proportionate to this technique's ranked value
____★ Crystal Armor & Crystal Raigeki count as "spiritual" Heavy Armor
____★ Active for as long as Crystal Armor is in use.
___○ Crystal Bonds [ Null Rank ]
____★ B-Rank Applied
____★ Utilized through Collaborative Ninjutsu skill (B-Rank Training)
____★ Reinforces target Shoton crystal construct to better resist damage.
____★ Applied to Crystal Armor.
Active Effects:
• Pretty, and Functional PA
_○ All Shōton crystal creations are consider to be as hard as iron, rather than mere crystals.
• Blood Knight Perk
_○ Bloodline techniques overwhelm all techniques of equal rank.
_○ Same-rank elemental weaknesses are negated.
_○ Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

_○ -10 Cost Reduction for Bloodline Techniques (min. 5 cost). [Bloodline Class Specialization]
• Clan Trait
_○ Must use one [1] rank higher to break Shōton crystal creations
_○ Users can move freely in their own crystal.
_○ Creatures trapped within Shōton crystals are destroyed when the crystal is.
• Ease of Burdens PA
_○ -5 Chakra Cost for Bloodline Techniques (min. 5 cost).
• Kishitou Yoroi Abilities
_○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
_○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
• Junka [ Acclimation ] Effect
_○ "The user can move in any armor as though it were properly fitted for them personally."
_○ "+1 descriptive rank in strength and fortitude to techniques using the armor per stage learned in the Kishitou Yoroi style."

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho
AandOE
Young Senju

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kazama walked in shortly behind Shigeo and stood beside him. He listened to what Shigeo said and nodded. He was going to take his lead on his whole scenario. "Hey, El Presidente! I'm Kazama Seifu and I'm good at archery and blowing stuff up." If there were any expectation that an individual like Kazama would be able to speak with any shred of formal eloquence to the president of his country then that would simply be absurd!"I also want a shiny new headband for Christmas!" He then held out both hands.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 245 || 245
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Regalina Kaicho

AandOE

Young Senju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 am
User Image
User Image
                                                          🎀 Chakra: 255/255 🎀Stamina: 245/245 🎀Ryu: 0
                                                          The long awaited day had finally come, graduation of the academy and reaching one step closer towards her own dreams and ambitions! Meeting a higher up anarchy, truly an inspiring role model for the country of Otogakure, she couldn't believe she would be having the chance to meet someone so famous! Even if for only a moment, only to retrieve some things for her quest to become the best she could possibly be, it was these few minutes she would cherish forever. Jenna strode happily down the corridors, the entrance to the kage's office just a mere seconds away. She could not contain the excitement that was building deep within her, but she would have to play it cooool in order to not scare him off or rub off as rude, maybe even immature. The man probably had already seen it all, there must of been a ton of nut jobs around here wanting to meet him, shake his hand, take locks of his hair, you don't know!! It appeared there were already a few other people waiting in line to get some headbands for themselves and begin there life long journeys. Jenna was never one with patience, it was something she'd need to learn to be better at, but it was likely it was never going to happen. To some, earning the headband was just aight, but to her it was the start of a new journey, a new life, a long road to everlasting happiness! "I need a headband too!! Ohh, please don't run out before me!" Jenna would call out in the back of the others, while threatening the worst, the stock of headbands running out to those only who got here first in front of her! If only she hadn't overslept and took sooo long getting ready! If she would have to wait even longer than today, she may very well lose her mind and patience all together. She realized the kage must be super busy with his work, but she was just so excited that she could barely keep still, moving around every which way. She couldn't wait to try it on either, oh but she had to decide where she was going to place it once obtained! While she stood in line waiting, she figured she may as well decide, looking herself over for a great spot. Most usually put over there head, but it'd probably get in the way of her ribbons, so she decided to look for a spot elsewhere in the meantime.
                                                          🎀 Company: Kage, others in room 🎀Emotions: Excited!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 🎀Thoughts: I can't believe I'm going to meet the kage, and get a shiny new headband, yayyy!!! 🎀OOC: --
                                                          User Image

AandOE

Young Senju

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:07 pm
Young Senju

Kilala

Kumurai Kaicho

Regalina Kaicho

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

The President raised an inquisitive right eyebrow at the question. "You what," he asked in reply, a confused, high inflection at the end of it. Someone wanted to shake his hand? Huh?! Irritation was creeping up slowly in his throat, while clenching his right hand into a fist.

Without much further time, two, no three more people assailed the office in quick succession. The first male that interrupted strolled right in, wearing a full, active, Shouton armor set, without dropping his weapons off at the door. The second male was also wearing his weapons still, and while the young lady arriving behind him also wore hers, the entire trio had an air of flirty buoyancy and disrespect that caused veins to throb on Horace's forehead. It was only 9 o'clock in the morning, the President hadn't even had his coffee yet, and he was turning a shade of tomato.

Due to the strolling in without dropping weapons off, the guards to each side of Horace, and those at the door, reached for their blades. Drawing them a small bit, to allow for an easier full unsheathe, their eyes watched and waited for any sign of hostile movement. The atmosphere, tense with a thick fog of expectancy, was the exact opposite of a pleasant morning. Slamming his fists down, quaking the ground below, the President was no longer calm and collected. "I should send the lot of you back to the academy," he shouted, pointing over Orochihara's head to the trio behind her, though the distance between them might make it seem as though he was also including her. Giving the desk a quick tap with his foot, the drawer full of headbands and Company 7b patches popped open enough for an attentive guard to quickly retrieve. Without moving from his spot, the guard sent the items flying through the air, an easy catch for any graduate, but filled a sense of urgency. "Out.... leave at once!" They may have their permissions, headbands, and patches now, but without a position to refer to, only the general Chuunin and singular Jounin would be of use to the new group of Genin until Skelly returned. (ooc: XD Good job! Y'all makin' him respond. lol)

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:34 pm
User Image

__ Shigeo snatched that little plated scrap of tossed his way on the beat of his thieving heart. Quite the president indeed. 'Why so serious?' He thought to himself with a comically villainous tone. He'd just turn about and leave without another word or unnecessary gesture. Chances were that they wouldn't have to deal with each other again for a good while.

Exit

@AandOE: Crystal Armor "Is effectively invisible to non-Dōjutsu." emotion_kirakira

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 270 || 270】○【STAMINA: 240 || 240
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• Kesshō no Yoroi [ Crystal Armor ] [ X Rank ]
_☆ Protects user from physical harm.
_☆ B-Rank Applied
_☆ Active until destroyed
___○ Crystal Raigeki [ B Rank ]
____★ Increases Crystal Armor's defensive value proportionate to this technique's ranked value
____★ Crystal Armor & Crystal Raigeki count as "spiritual" Heavy Armor
___○ Crystal Bonds [ Null Rank ]
____★ B-Rank Applied
____★ Utilized through Collaborative Ninjutsu skill (B-Rank Training)
____★ Reinforces target Shoton crystal construct to better resist damage.
____★ Applied to Crystal Armor.
Active Effects:
• Pretty, and Functional PA
_○ All Shōton crystal creations are consider to be as hard as iron, rather than mere crystals.
• Blood Knight Perk
_○ Bloodline techniques overwhelm all techniques of equal rank.
_○ Same-rank elemental weaknesses are negated.
_○ Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

_○ -10 Cost Reduction for Bloodline Techniques (min. 5 cost). [Bloodline Class Specialization]
• Clan Trait
_○ Must use one [1] rank higher to break Shōton crystal creations
_○ Users can move freely in their own crystal.
_○ Creatures trapped within Shōton crystals are destroyed when the crystal is.
• Ease of Burdens PA
_○ -5 Chakra Cost for Bloodline Techniques (min. 5 cost).
• Kishitou Yoroi Abilities
_○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
_○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
• Junka [ Acclimation ] Effect
_○ "The user can move in any armor as though it were properly fitted for them personally."
_○ "+1 descriptive rank in strength and fortitude to techniques using the armor per stage learned in the Kishitou Yoroi style."

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kumurai Kaicho
AandOE
Young Senju

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                          🎀 Chakra: 255/255 🎀Stamina: 245/245 🎀Ryu: 0
                                                          The longer she waited, the more impatient she began to get. The air suddenly got very tense, some of the guards were watching like an owl would, there gaze would pick up the slightest movement of attack, had anyone made that decision to. Only a fool would attack an office with celebrity like people, famous even, they had the whole place being taken care of and carefully watching all, you'd never get away with something like that here. The guy here sounded unhappy, she wasn't sure if he was the kage, maybe his partner or something along those lines. Jenna was totally irked by that whole sending them back to the beginning thing, she couldn't really understand why he had gotten so angry. Was it something one of them said? He would throw the headbands through the air, Jenna carefully examining one so she could fully catch it, jumping up and grabbing it. "Yay!! I got it!! Thank you mr!" She would thank whomever it was, since she wasn't really sure and hadn't exactly gotten a name, and in any case she was just glad to get the headband. Sure, she'd of been dying to meet this guy, but he seemed to be annoyed and busy. Not the greatest time to meet someone honestly. Jenna would go skipping out of the office, about to go show everyone in the village her new headband and totally not brag about it at all!
                                                          [Exit office]

🎀 Company: Others in office 🎀Emotions: Excited!!! 🎀Thoughts: I can't believe I got the headband!!! 🎀OOC: --
                                                          User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:55 pm
Knocking three times before entering, young Shōsan would walk in the President's office and took a few steps from the doorway, but not necessarily far from it. He'd look around blindly at everyone and think to himself "I'm actually really hungry. I need to go eat some ice cream later. Wait, I need to take a dumb before then. Should I eat or should I poop first? That's a good question.. Anyway, let me hurry up and do what I came here to do!". Shōsan would then make his way to the President. "Hello! I'm Shōsan Uzumaki. I've come to.. uhh.. find a teacher! Can ya help me?" He would say, staring at the President, while his hands held his head.  

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kazama ran out and caught the headband in the process.

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C】○【CHAKRA: 305 || 305】○【STAMINA: 245 || 245
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Regalina Kaicho

AandOE

Young Senju

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:26 pm
Fiitra
Please quote me for a speedier return! :3

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Flying out alongside the others, a headband and Company 7b patch pelted Shousan in the chest. His unfortunate timing of arriving at the same moment as the other 4 in the room proved to be a downfall. Perhaps, in the future, his luck of running into Sergeant Skelly instead of President Horace would make for an easier day. With the Anbu ushering folks out of the office, Horace turned about to let off some steam, walking towards the back end of the dimly lit room.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos, with Takumi at his side, marched down the halls of the Otokage's office. As he approached the familiar doors, he smirked at the ANBU flanking any side "Move, idiots" He would growl as his spear burst into flames, disappearing from his grip. Striding through the door, Belamos would pass by a fresh face genin as he entered the office. The familiar steps led up to a newly refurbished desk sitting at the stop of the long room. Belamos smirked as he realized Horace was here 'This is gonna be good' He thought to himself "Horace!" He called out to the man, standing proudly at the bottom of the stairs. Gesturing to Takumi, he continued "I've brought you a gift. Fresh from the land of water"

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,190/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 660/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx
AandOE

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
    Nadeshiko-Ryū Shinku Enbu [ Nadeshiko-Style Deep Crimson Dance Performance ] [ C Rank ]
    Kage Bushin no Jutsu [ B Rank ]
    Bunshin Bakuha [ Shadow Clone Explosion ] [ A Rank ]
    Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] [ A Rank ]
    Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [ Camouflage Concealment Technique ] [ A Rank ]
    Sennou Sousa Jutsu [ Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique ] [ A Rank ]
    Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique ] [ A Rank ]
    Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Multiple Shadow Clone Technique ] [ A Rank ]
    Iyoku Jitsugen [ Will Materialization ] [ S Rank ]
    Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] [ S Rank ]
    Sennin Moodo [ Hermit Mode ] [ S Rank ]
    Juin Jutsu [ Cursed Seal Technique ] [ S Rank ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Takumi followed in suit of Belamos, unphased by the surrounding of ANBU. Belamos' fire seemed to quell their actions for the time. He approached the desk, calling out to a man. ' Horace ' he heard. This was the man they'd come to see. He was the one who would grant Takumi entry to the village as one of their own. This would be his own home now along side his friend and companion. Takumi performed a short bow, keeping eyes fixated on the man. " Takumi Saegahara. A pleasure." He said plainly.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 250|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 3 post faster. (-1 for teacher, -1 for academy)
○ Learns Medical Ninjutsu 4 posts faster
○ Learns Genjutsu 1 post slower.
○ Recovery rates x 1.25 for stamina.

___
Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

AandOE

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 pm
Once out of the President's office, Shōsan smile and tapped on his headband with a grin. "Man, this feels nice. Look at me go! Now, I need some training to get done. Let's go!", he'd say as he would seem to flicker out of the hallway outside of the President's office and out of sight, making his way to the Academy.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games