Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

The President hadn't strayed too far from the desk when Belamos barged in without surrendering his weapon. Twice now in one day, folks had entered without doing so, and it was beginning to wear thin on the guards' minds. Fortunately, the Jounin was well known for his temperament, but the fellow beside him was unknown. Turning about, he dead eyed Takumi before speaking to Belamos. "What is the meaning of this... Jounin?" Laced with ice cold tones, the President reached up to his glasses to adjust them.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: Skelly's record player on the desk is currently off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

There it was. The loathing; the contempt. The amount of power and prosperity he had brought to the sound was nothing to the man standing before him. Horace truly hated all shinobi as was evident by the tone he always used when addressing them. Belamos's hands balled into fists. Takumi would notice the air around Belamos heat up by a few degrees before dispersing as the Jounin relaxed. He had to keep his cool...literally. Crossing his arms over his chest, he relaxed his shoulder and met Horaces icy gaze with a fiery one of his own "This man wishes to join the Sound. He is an old friend of mine from childhood. He was a shinobi of Kirigakure and knows much of the status of the village and, by his account, it's not looking good for them right now" The chance to get into a real fight- the opportunity to defeat some worthy opponents...that would be something he needed. "Their Demon apparently vanished, which only brings up the issue of our own Bijuu..." He had heard of the Demon's of the Sound when he was younger but, despite his position, still knew little about them. They needed to prepare or else the fate of Kiri would be their own

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,190/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 660/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx
AandOE

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Takumi raised from his bow, he took note of the president's icy, tones towards Belamos. The disdain in his voice for the word Jonin itself. Takumi would nod, affirming Belamos' statement. " What Belamos says is true." He said, eyes fixated on Horace's. He drew his Hidden Mist headband from his own lapel, revealing it as proof of Belamos' story. He would not elaborate entirely too much on the status of Kirigakure. He would have no leverage, no value...if it were revealed now. He remained silent outside of his evidence of truth. He watched, intrigued by the disposition of Horace. To the point, their demeanor matched one another. The key difference was position between the two. The President's authority, or impression there-of had given him quite the confidence. The command behind his actions and the command of Takumi's would be the differing factor. Takumi smiled coyly, like a fox as he awaited further questioning.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 600|| 600】○【❖STAMINA❖:170|| 170
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 3 post faster. (-1 for teacher, -1 for academy)
○ Learns Medical Ninjutsu 4 posts faster
○ Learns Genjutsu 1 post slower.
○ Recovery rates x 1.25 for stamina.

___
Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

AandOE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Not... looking... good...?" A vein throbbed on Horace's forehead. Belamos didn't have the rank necessary to know what Kiri did to their naval forces, decimating them without much thought, but the President kept himself from revealing that. The penetrating stare swiftly moved from Belamos to Takumi, the outsider in the room. "What proof of this do you have, unnamed sHiNoBi?" Horace's disdain and hatred for the shinobi kind was limitless, and while he gave some thought to 'if', it was more of 'when' they would be wiped off the face of the planet. Takumi's smile did not help.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

Kondo Kaicho

Dexterous Prince

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Belamos took a few steps backwards "Looks like you two have some catching up to do. I'll be at the Academy teaching should anyone need me" And with those parting words he would exit the office, patting Takumi on the back as he walked out.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,190/ 1,190 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 660/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 2,000 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx
AandOE

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Horace spoke with disdain in his voice. His visible vein pulsating in the mans head would be a clear indication when paired with the disbelief in his tone would indicate he was aware of more than Belamos. To boot, his tone continued to snowball a slight annoyance in Takumi. Still, his ever even and pleasant tone kept his real emotions from surfacing. " Unnamed? I did in-fact introduce myself by name upon entry, sir." his emphasis on the word sir carried equal disdain to Horace's tone of shinobi.

Takumi shook his head in agknowledgement of Belamos' exit. " Now then." He said clearing his throat. He folded his arms casually as the two faced off. " With him out of the room, perhaps you and I can speak on more....civil terms." He started, fixing his eyes on horace's own through his metal framed glasses.

" Kiriakure, as I left it approximately a week ago was subject to a phenomena that effected the entire tree...emanating from the Sero tree."
He paused, wondering if Horace even knew of the village's structure.
The Sero Tree...is a large tree that seems to be fixated in the center of Kirigakure. The village itself is composed of several tiny islands in a massive lake, centered around this tree... " He paused again, allowing Horace to soak in the visual image and information Takumi had provided. " This phenomina that occured captured all common folk who were in the tree at the time, trapping them in pod like structures. Once the root of the issue was discovered it would appear the culprit was a deseased individual, a former Mizukage." He would stop once more gauging Horace's reaction to a deseased individual attacking the village.

" While the thought of the dead fighting the living is somewhat...outlandish. I believe the tree is the root of this occurance. The village was too preoccupied with the comatose state of their Mizukage when I left and their rank and file are nothing more than genin, a majority of them of the medical classing."

He would allow Horace to speak next. While the story of the tree seemed far fetched and unlikely, he didn't think Horace would assume Takumi a liar or a fool. Surely someone of his intellect and understanding would comprehend Takumi's story.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 600|| 600】○【❖STAMINA❖:170|| 170
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 3 post faster. (-1 for teacher, -1 for academy)

___
Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

AandOE

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:40 am
Chigiri Sonozaki
Genin > Tamer/Bukijutsu > "The Black Rabbit"
User Image

During her patrol, coming from the direction of the ANBU headquarters, Chigiri passed by the Kage's office. There wasn't a Kage to speak of really, just Horus and his lacky, Skelly. This place seemed less like a ninja Village and more and more like a military outpost the more she traversed and patrolled. It was nothing short of anything impressive, none the less. If it wasn't, she would not have remained here and would have made her way back to the Land of Iron by now. Her time here in the Village had been marked with nothing short of disappointment and a determined goal to impress, and one day defeat Belamos in a spar. He would realize her potential one day, it was her solemn swear. Though since she had no business inside, there was no reason to stick around since Kuro and herself had things to do and patrols to complete.

[Exit]
[Patrol The Village :: C-Rank :: 11/15 Places]

User Image

Quote:
OOC:
Learning Reductions: -1 to Mission Posts

315 / 315 Chakra
315 / 315 Stamina

• Strength ► 1
→→ Xmas 2017 PA
• Speed ► 6
→→ Tamer PA, Hagane no Shunkan [Stage 4], Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Reflex ► 2
→→ PA, Tame Za Kyokudo [Stage 2]
• Fortitude ► 0
→→ -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Wait, the young man said something about Takumi, but perhaps that was his name? His eyes narrowed as he wiggled his glasses back up from sliding down his nose. Why is he telling me this? "What are you hoping to gain from telling me this," Horace questioned, prodding it further, "besides 'Belamos'?" There is no reason to trust that a traitor won't do so again, and even if it's a sincere act, bringing information to a known shinobi-hater when living as a shinobi might be seen as rather foolish. "There are few other reasons to bring outlandish claims with you, without proof." Glancing over to a pair of Anbu stationed to his right, Horace was reminded of another set of ex-Kirigakure shinobi, and the lengths they went to in order to be seen as 'friendly'. In any regard, such complexity in the story must have meant that it was true, but the details were too thin to take advantage of.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

Kondo Kaicho

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Takumi listened diligently, seemingly unphased by the interrogation. He would bring his finger to his chin, pondering the correct choice of words. " Well, the why isn't all that complicated I suppose." He glanced over at the Anbu in the corner that Horace kept eyeing. Nodding, he confirmed his answer internally. "You and I share a...similar hatred." He removed a small trinket. A shard of metal that helped open the gate to Jack Snipe's location some weeks ago and palmed it, reflecting on the battle. The battle that followed the mystery. " I want to rid the world of shinobi." He paused, allowing the statement to sink in. " I do not hate the shinobi kind. I hate the method they have been utilized. Weapons are only as deadly as the hands they've been placed. Everyone who has become shinobi, through choice or bloodline, has been used as a weapon of their commander's digression." His glance drifted back towards Horace. " I desire to focus efforts on eliminating the leadership structure of those shinobi. Internal power struggles of villages, conflict between nations... it is all an effect of the ambitions of those men the shinobi have been made to believe carry their best interests"

He sheathed his metal shard he had been palming in reflection. Sighing, making his final statement before Horace would make a decision. " Our goals may be different... but to an extent they may align. Use me. Use me until my path no longer offer anything to your own. Allow me to walk out, or attempt to have me stricken down. Even chess dictates useful pieces must be sacrificed occasionally."

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 250|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster.

___
Active Mission:

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

The President shrugged, a feeling of indifference falling over him, a decidedly unnatural event. It was only the morning, and yet so many complexities had arrived, with not a one of them being coffee! Popping open the lower cabinets of his desk with his left knee, Horace had a guard retrieve the necessary objects. Sigh. "Sounds' headband, and the Company 7b patch are being delivered to you. Be ready to head out when I call for you later, Takumi." He had taken the leap of faith in seeing if the lad's name was certainly Takumi or not.

Sergeant J. Skelly:
User Image

Kondo Kaicho

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Taking the headband and insignia of 7B from the guard he would nod. " Looking forward to it, sir." he said. How would Horace utilize him, his talents? It was hard to decide. The man was very reserved of the natural indications of emotion. With his new headband in tied to his forehead, its extra long ties dangling from the back, and his 7b patch applied, he headed to meet Belamos.

× ❖TITLE❖Genin】○【❖RANK❖: D-Rank】○【❖CHAKRA❖: 250|| 485】○【❖STAMINA❖:125|| 125
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Passives:
○ Learns Ninjutsu 1 post faster.

___
Active Mission:

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games