drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 pm
You know what I'm saying?
What is it about those guys that's so appealing?

Usually I would post something like this in the LI, but the guy I'm talking about frequents there quite often so I wouldn't want him to see this. Haha.

I don't even really know how we met.

I guess about a year ago on Gaia, I get a message from this guy saying "Oh! I remember you! We were in the same elementary school together," and he goes on saying all these things that I only vaguely remember. I really thought it was creepy at first. But then after a while I started talking to him and he seemed really nice. And then somewhere around here I found out he was gay, coz he brought it up in some conversation -- BUT ANYWAY...

Then right before summer started, I figured out who he was -- one of the custodians at my high school. I had never talked to him in real life, but we were always talking on Gaia. So then summer came and went, and now it's this school year. We're still talking on Gaia, and then one day I was like, "Yeah so I see you every day, maybe we should actually talk for once."

During homecoming week, I saw him pretty much every day, but the most we did was pretty much make eye contact. Then about a week or 2 ago, out of no where he just came up to me and said my name. And that was it. But anyway, it was enough for us to start talking. So that was the first time I talked to him. And after that we started texting and stuff, but I didn't see him around every day anymore.

This past Friday, I hung out with him for his entire shift and he came over to my house after he finished work. I guess that seems kind of weird inviting someone you've only really met once over to your house... But I mean we had a good time, so whatever. Kicked the soccer ball around for a while, laid in the grass and watched the stars till like midnight -- it was just fun. And he asked if I wanted to hang out on Thursday since he doesn't have to work and there's no school~ Of course I said yes.

But yeah, I mean I'm pretty into him. He's cute, he's nice, he's 21, he's hapa, and pretty much perfect in every way I can think of. I know I can't have him, so I really should just move on. But it's hard. gonk
Who else has been in this same situation? What did you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm
I'm sorry to hear about that. gonk That sounds horrible, knowing you can only be friends with them. Do you know for a fact he's completely gay?

I've fallen for a gay guy... well, actually, he's bi with more gay tendencies, but we're currently together... All I'm saying is that I hope we last.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm
loup et hibou
I'm sorry to hear about that. gonk That sounds horrible, knowing you can only be friends with them. Do you know for a fact he's completely gay?

I've fallen for a gay guy... well, actually, he's bi with more gay tendencies, but we're currently together... All I'm saying is that I hope we last.

Thanks. Yeah I hate it, but I do know for a fact that he's gay. :/ And he's having like his own relationship drama right now on top of that. He's single, but his ex boyfriend, who seems like kind of a controlling b***h, is trying to get them back together. And my friend is always asking me for advice, but I don't know what to tell him. gonk Sometimes I just wanna say, "LOL SCREW HIM, I'M BETTER, GET WITH ME." But I know that it doesn't work like that.

And good luck to you. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 pm
bovid

Thanks. Yeah I hate it, but I do know for a fact that he's gay. :/ And he's having like his own relationship drama right now on top of that. He's single, but his ex boyfriend, who seems like kind of a controlling b***h, is trying to get them back together. And my friend is always asking me for advice, but I don't know what to tell him. gonk Sometimes I just wanna say, "LOL SCREW HIM, I'M BETTER, GET WITH ME." But I know that it doesn't work like that.

And good luck to you. heart

Just try your best to help him. I know it'll be hard to go through, but it'll be worth it in the end. :3

And thanks, and thanks again for donating. heart  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:01 pm
loup et hibou

Just try your best to help him. I know it'll be hard to go through, but it'll be worth it in the end. :3

And thanks, and thanks again for donating. heart

Yeah, I'm just gonna try to be a good friend. :c Somehow I WILL GET THROUGH THIS. Haha

No problem ^^ and you're welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:47 am
I voted yes... it was Lance Bass rofl

Anyway, like the others said, become his ally and advocate, and he will be very grateful for you. In the meantime, keep looking--you'll find that special someone someday! wink  

basselope7

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:25 pm
Sorry to hear about your situation m'dear. -huggles- Never give up though, you'll find the person just for you. heart

On a side note, if i was a guy i would have been gay but fate thought it cruel to make me a gay boy trapped in a womans body. -sighs and goes read some Yaoi- =/  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games