• Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:26 pm
I want to state two clear facts
-I am a girl
-I LIKE GUYS!
Another fact?
-they don't like me (the ones i like anyways)

Why? My jerk butt 'friend' (lets call her Person B) Person B gets a new boyfriend every other week, the guys are at her heels waiting for her. Shes not even that pretty, or nice... wtf?
My awesome friend Person C is def pretty, and gets a lotta guys too. I can deal.
My other friends are all kinda pretty and they've all had atleast 2 boyfriends... (even the super devout christian who cant even go outside without asking permission! no offense i mean but REALLY!?!?!?!)
I understand that guys can be superficial, and I won't rate in the top 1000 prettiest girls of my school, but how am I one of maybe 15 girls in my school who hasn't had a boyfriend yet? (10 want to be single, 3 have parent issues dunno bout the rest)
I understand that im not thin, not anywhere close, and i cant say i have style, but im nice, i listen, and i try to help people.
What makes a guy like you? I've gone through crushed faster than a sick person goes through tissues. I try and find someone, anyone who might like me, but no guy does, as anything more than a friend. I know this is really whiny and thanks if you read anything past umm... the first fact? but there a lot of guys and after having liking so many of them i bet one of you knows how much of a heartsrusher it is to know none of them like you back. I even thought I had potential possibility with 3 of them, but person b dated one, c the other and the 3rd... lets just say I changed my mind... I dont think its about weight, i have several heavier friends who have wonderful bfs, several mean friends, same issue, and several friends who are just dont even want boyfriends, and they dont seem like the type to have one, yet they do.

please dont sugarcoat it and say "oh dont worry youll get one someday"
I really just want the blunt truth. If you feel its truthful to tell me "you just suck get a life" then fine.

Maybe someone knows and cares about how it feels to be left out of double dates, romantic movie invites, and have nothing to say when they talk about their boyfriends... noone to hold hands with at the mall, no one to just hug you and say itll be okay... no one to listen to whats wrong and actually try and fix it... Ahhem ok im done ranting. Ya'll can get back to your lifes now if you managed to read to the bottom without yelling at the computer me to stop whining and being bitchy.

~Love ya'll~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm
I think you just need a really really good girl friend to spend time with.
I know its definitely not the same.. but sometimes best friends will treat you better than a boyfriend could.. or will.  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 pm
~~ heart heart ~~

Girl, I know how you feel (in a way). I'm stuck up the same fruitless tree. My best friends have all had at least one boyfriend. Even the really annoying one that pisses everyone off all the time (she is way too screamey and thick-headed and has many "blond moments" despite being a brunette). I know how you can feel left out here in this situation. I now feel left out since my best friend has a boyfriend and the three of us have the same classes. There fore I am either a third wheel or have to just sit around by myself.
But it doesn't mean no one likes us. We just aren't going after the right guys. I think you might realize this the hard way like I did, so I'm going to tell you this: when you do happen to realize that there is a guy out there trying to get close to you and then he asks you out, accept him, even if you don't like him like that. Relationships are about getting to know someone, and eventually you will regret it.
That pretty much sums up my sophomore year. I wasted it liking a guy that, looking back, probably only talked to me because he felt sorry for me not having many friends in my classes.

Most importantly don't give up hope, there is definitely someone out there that likes you. I can almost guarantee that there is a guy who thinks of you that way, you just don't know it yet wink

Wow this is longer than I thought it would be!

~~ heart heart ~~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm
Lady Kira X
I think you just need a really really good girl friend to spend time with.
I know its definitely not the same.. but sometimes best friends will treat you better than a boyfriend could.. or will.

I know what you mean, I have a really close friend, we consider each other as sisters, and fradentical twins "FRAternal we look nothing alike" Plus "iDENTICAL, we think the exact same" biggrin
But there are some really nice guys, wish just one would give me a chance.
Well maybe that'll change one day but until then I guess Ill just follow that advice and put friends first 3nodding  

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:00 pm
Emo Pankakes
~~ heart heart ~~

Girl, I know how you feel (in a way). I'm stuck up the same fruitless tree. My best friends have all had at least one boyfriend. Even the really annoying one that pisses everyone off all the time (she is way too screamey and thick-headed and has many "blond moments" despite being a brunette). I know how you can feel left out here in this situation. I now feel left out since my best friend has a boyfriend and the three of us have the same classes. There fore I am either a third wheel or have to just sit around by myself.
But it doesn't mean no one likes us. We just aren't going after the right guys. I think you might realize this the hard way like I did, so I'm going to tell you this: when you do happen to realize that there is a guy out there trying to get close to you and then he asks you out, accept him, even if you don't like him like that. Relationships are about getting to know someone, and eventually you will regret it.
That pretty much sums up my sophomore year. I wasted it liking a guy that, looking back, probably only talked to me because he felt sorry for me not having many friends in my classes.

Most importantly don't give up hope, there is definitely someone out there that likes you. I can almost guarantee that there is a guy who thinks of you that way, you just don't know it yet wink

Wow this is longer than I thought it would be!

~~ heart heart ~~

I haven't rejected anyone, theres no one to reject D: But I'll try and keep that in mind *writes on back of hand- give everyone a chance-* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:02 pm
I know how you feel too. I've never had a boyfriend either, nor been kissed or anything--and I'm 18. The difference is that I have had several guys like me, and I agree completely with Emo Pankakes. If any guy asks you, give him a chance. I know no one has told you that he likes you yet, but the last guy you'd like or consider might ask you in the future, so if he does, give him a chance.

Now, as to why guys haven't liked you. It could very well be that guys have liked you but that they're just not brave enough to come out and tell you. If you really are kind and helpful and listening to people, chances are you may be attracting shy guys who don't have the courage to tell you they like you.

The second thing I'd have to say is that a lot of times guys begin to like you when you're least expecting it. I know it sounds weird, but I've had the most success with guys when I haven't been looking for one. It's like they can pick up the vibes you're sending out when you're looking for one and it makes them decide not to like you. I know it sounds strange, but it really is true.

Best of luck!

Hersheydudette

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:52 pm
Good things come to those who wait. It sounds silly and I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times before but really, its good advice with guys. You don't want to worry to much about finding a guy because when they do come around you won't be able to tell if you really want to be with them or you just want to be part of a relationship.
Boyfriends are nice but friends are better so just focus on that and when you least expect it, someone will pop into your life. I speak from experience (:

In the mean time though, check the song 'Worth the Wait' by Lights Out Dancing! Its a good song to listen to when you're feeling like this!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games