Reply It's A Girl Thing!
:/ Wtf mannnnnn!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0obunnny0o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Okay so yesterday I felt like really depressed and it showed because many people asked me if I was okay.

But my little story is,

Yesterday at lunch my friends & I went to go sit at our usual spot and i was sad & i told them i was too so they knew for a fact that I was. We were just sitting talking like always then one of my friends (lets say her name is Ginger) said "hey you know my brothers friend, the one that likes you? Well turns out he doesn't like you he likes (lets say Jakie) " so i told her I don't care i don't like him anyways. Its true i don't know who the kid is and i could care less, Like i thought (: someone likes me! but thats it I didn't really have interest in him anyways it just felt nice someone liking me cause i have low self esteem.
but the point is.. like in my opinion i thought it was pretty ******** up that she told me that. Like okay i don't like him but she knew i was sad that day & she knows that i have low selfesteem because i told her so i thought thats pretty mean im not feeling good today & you just come up with that to say to me!
"jakie" is my freind too like i don't care about the boy it makes sence he would like her cause shes pretty but like i just thought WTF why would she tell me this on that day! :/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

That sucks. D=

On the up side you look like Lady GaGa without all of her stage makeup. =)
Very pretty.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Well, if that's you in your siggy, I think you're adorable.
That does suck. Girls can be insensitive.
Which is exactly what we get mad at boys for. >3<
I hope your day gets better!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:12 pm

well thankyou guys so much, yeah thats me but i look way different now my hair is bluegreenish x)
I should update my picture haha.
I appreciate the compliments<3
Back to the topic;
I think it was mean i felt like she saw that i was having a bad day & saw an opportunity to tell me somthing. I didn't get sader because I don't have an intrest in the boy but it wasn't the right thing to say at the time.
She was beging pretty mean that day to beause that same day i told them about a family issue & my other friend had simular problem so we talked about it for alittle while & then Ginger said "Oh well, Im glad i don't have to worry about that." Yes its good she doesn't have the same problem but she doesn't have to be so rude about it especially when i felt really sad.

0obunnny0o

Avaerie

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm
I agree.
That is a b***h move to pull on someone who's been having a rough day.

Maybe Ginger is just a bit insensitive to this kind of stuff. Or maybe she was having a ridiculously amazing day and wanted to talk you about something funny so she could get a laugh out of you too. Except that you didn't find it funny, and I understand that.

And you?! Low self esteem issues? Keep your head held high, gorgeous.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:06 am
woah XD what a friend...
well girl you shouldn't have low self-esteem because
you are a gorgeous girl : ). I think the posts above me
are right, maybe she just wanted to start a conversation
but pick the wrong one (that happens) sad and made
you sadder but don't worry about it, just keep your
head high ^_^

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

kitti kat 28

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm
that sucks. it reminds me of my ex-boyfriend, when he said 'I love...' and my heart soared, followed by 'your ponytail'. Then my heart crashed. Very disappointing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am
What a buh-zitch! Did she say it particularly nastily? If not, she may just have been thoughtless.  

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

tiannaaaa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
Hello There. ♥
I Hope You Get Better Soon. (:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm
I think your friend said the WRONG thing at the wrong time
She might have just wanted to change the subjects or something but she didnt help by making you feel better :/
Im sorry your having a cummy day but think of it this way
The day is almost over and tomorrow you can start fresh, drink some orange juice, and tell yourself "today is going to be a good day" and it will be if you keep a positive attitude
and girl you look amazing! you shouldnt have a low self esteem
just tell yourself your beautiful and believe it! biggrin  

twistedmx

Tolora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:24 pm
Friends can be like that sometimes. Sucks, doesnt it? >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 pm
I have a friend thats pretty much the same. It seemed like she said these things to intentionally hurt me all the time. Then I came to realize she didn't really know that what she was saying was hurtful. She wasn't really thinking before she spoke, she was just trying to get a conversation going that she could participate in.

I don't know if you friend is the same way or if its intentional. However if what she says doesn't bother you just forget it, let it go if its really not important, and its just bad timing. I'd only worry about it if it continues and it seems like she's doing it on purpose.

And on a side note boys will be boys, but don't assume that a boy will only like you because your pretty, (which you are!) but the boys that matter will like you for more then just that ;] Hopefully this boy that likes your friend 'jackie' likes her for more then just the fact that she's pretty, but like I said boys will be boys -__-  

Lady VonEssa

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff