Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
FINALS WEEK IS DONE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2 weeks for thanksgiving!
  Partying!
  Sleep!
  Study for boards!
View Results

Aaditya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Holy hell I've never been run so ragged from testing before. A whole week of only 3-4 hours of sleep every night because I needed to keep studying. I came out of finals pretty well, and now it's time to party party party, and then study for boards haha.

I did some retail therapy and went clubbin on a party bus last night and now I'm going to play a lot of Call of Duty. I got the game but I could not touch it because of tests, so it just sat there...taunting me...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 pm
Boy, I can't wait 'til I get to post one of these. Congrats on making it!

At my school, they have promotionals at the end of your sophomore year. The way it works is you play for a council, and if you fail, they put you on probation. Fail again, and you get kicked the ******** out. It only ever happens to like, one or two people but you still stress like crazy 'cuz you don't want to be the guy.

Also, my school keeps us so busy, that my roommates and I get in at around three, from practice rooms on-campus. We never even get to watch TV. o.O

Nexus Carbuncle

Aaditya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:34 pm
I totally feel you dude. Higher level education takes up so much time that it's really good that that I want to do this stuff otherwise it would be murder.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games