Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
How to get Alot of Gold so easy!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did this work for you????
  No
  Yes I'm RIch !!!!!!!!
  Yes Kinda.
  No this dosent work
  No this is way 2 Complacted
View Results

Giant Kitty Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:45 pm
This is a topic of how to get rich fast it is really easy it only takes a small amount of work and this will not cost any money Step 1:Click on the amount of Gaia Cash you have for most people it is none but go ahead and click on it Step 2:click on offers to get Gaia Cash Step 3: Once there browse through the offers and find any free offers that only require u to sign up or put your E-mail in or even ones that u might have to download a small application.Step 5:Once you have accumulated enough Gaia Cash you buy a Object that requires Gaia Cash. Step 6: Sell that Item!!!!!! If u have a Object that cost you 749 Gaia Cash equivalent to $ 7.49 and sell it times 100 so you could sell something that cost you 749 Gaia Cash for 749,000 Gaia Gold.
Ive already bought a Kiki Car and sold it and bought one for myself and bought this months monthly collectible and a Luck key this only took me 3 days =). And also for every offer u complete you get a Bow-tie thing and you can go to your inventory and sell them back to gaia for 4,470 Goldi got 60 of them and sold them and got like 300,000 gold this only took me 3 Days i got 445,567 Gold in 3 days!!!!! Any questions leave a Comment/Reply Below =)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:03 pm
Be careful with the one you need to download. The could contain viruses.
Do not give ANY of those your real information. EVER. Make up something, also use a junk e-mail account, as you will receive spam so much your normal e-mail will explode into thousands of pieces.

Other then that, have fun even though it takes a lot of patience with some of those things. I've made almost 2M from them. What I did was got 499GC bought Dora's Woe and sold it. A lot.  

Lutet

Giant Kitty Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:36 pm
Good point about the Viruses but most are well trusted sites that are paying Gaia to put there add on there so only about 1 out of 50 would have a virus  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:30 pm
i dont get how to do this :/
can i have help sweatdrop

User_21756173

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100