Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 pm
Odoeb

Approved.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Character: Chigiri Sonozaki
Link to profile: pending it's re-approval [Gained from Juggernaut discipline]

Weapon Name: Usagi Kiba [Rabbit Fang]
Weapon Type: Dual-Bladed Katana

Weapon Height: 2' 4" Blade
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs

Description: The Usagi Kiba is a sword forged in Iron Country and given to Chigiri on her tenth birthday. Aptly named for her love for rabbits, especially her companion, Kuro, this sword is known for it's razor sharp edges and twin blades from the hilt which create lethal injuries. When utilized in combat, it is a force to behold as it punctures armor like paper, and allows the user to spend more energy to empower their attacks to overcome even some of the strongest shields.

Ability Summary:
• By spending 1/2 the cost of a Bukijutsu technique utilized with this sword, Chigiri can empower it by +1 Rank in Power due to it's raw lethal potential in combat, as it is almost like two swords in one. [Counts as an Activation]
• Against physical armor and shields, this sword is considered +1/2 Rank stronger in power due to it's razor sharp edges and ability to puncture even some of the toughest defenses.

User Image

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 pm
jake23482

Pending. The first ability doesn't really work. For one, bukijutsu increases are usually increased by DR, not +1. Second of all, half of the rank doesn't really work. Just make it a C-ranked cost, and give it a moderate boost to strength or speed. Also just make the second one a moderate boost to strength.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:48 am

Description: The Usagi Kiba is a sword forged in Iron Country and given to Chigiri on her tenth birthday. Aptly named for her love for rabbits, especially her companion, Kuro, this sword is known for it's razor sharp edges and twin blades from the hilt which create lethal injuries. When utilized in combat, it is a force to behold as it punctures armor like paper, and allows the user to spend more energy to empower their attacks to overcome even some of the strongest shields.

Ability Summary:
• By spending a C-Rank amount of Stamina or Chakra added to the cost of a Bukijutsu technique utilized with this sword, Chigiri can empower it by adding a moderate boost to strength due to it's raw lethal potential in combat, as it is almost like two swords in one. [Counts as an Activation]
• Against targets wearing physical armor and/or using shields, this sword is considered to have a moderate increase in Strength, being stronger in power due to it's razor sharp edges and ability to puncture even some of the toughest defenses.

User Image

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:00 pm
Mattysandwich

Character: Lahlil Nevarra
Link to profile: [ x ]

Weapon Name: Annihilation of Closing Eyes
Weapon Type: Necklace

Weapon Height: -
Weapon Weight: -

Description: Created partly from the reality manipulation of her Sakkakugan and further given form through the help of the artisan tailor who helped her. The necklace seems to be loosely tethered to this world, almost as if it seeks to fade from it constantly.

Ability Summary:

• [Foresight] - A unique property of the necklace is that it is able to 'store' jutsu though not in the conventional sense. The necklace has [3] charges and each charge still costs chakra along with an activation. But allows the user to circumvent a required preparation time the technique may have. Costs the techniques original cost in order to store it this way, and must be pay that cost again during it's activation. Additionally because of it's fragility the max chakra amount it can hold is [240]. Meaning it can hold any rank combination of jutsu as long as the max amount is three, and the total chakra of these jutsu is equal to or below [240].

• [Empowerment] - An active ability of the necklace that allows it to empower genjutsu that Lahlil casts. Costing an additional [10] chakra added onto to each genjutsu cast this way, Lahlil is able to add [1] extra sense of her choosing onto a genjutsu as long as it would not go past the 5 // 6 limit. The effect can only be done once per genjutsu.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 pm
Mattysandwich

Character: Shalamoana
Link to profile: Shalamoana

Weapon Name: Awoken Entropic Constant
Weapon Type: Straight Sword

Weapon Height: 43 inches
Weapon Weight: Weightless though it acts as though it has the weight of an ordinary sword.

Description: A shard of pure malignant energy that Shalamoana found encased behind multiple failing seals and encased in ice. It promised Shalamoana power beyond his imagining if he freed it from its prison.

Shalamoana not being a particularly good judge of character decided to do so and perhaps somewhat surprisingly to a wiser onlooker the energy in question actually kept its word and decided to join Shalamoana on his journey.

The energy takes the form of a straight sword and is usually found in its sheath which is perfectly ordinary save for the sheer black handle sticking out.

The sword has the appearance of a blade of pure glimmering black. Like a shard of the night sky devoid of stars frozen for all time. The air around the blade is visibly condensed being so cold and when it rains water turns to ice immediately upon falling on the blade.

Not strictly an evil weapon it does manipulate events to suit its purpose. Whether it's part of some larger whole, a rogue spirit or something else is entirely up for debate though not really of any importance.

Ability Summary:

Abilities
• [Heat Death]

The energy is constantly at an impossible temperature of -300 degrees Celcius. It can go no lower and no higher than this in temperature.

Subsequently any attack involving this weapon will always inflict the [Frostbite Hazard] equal to the rank of the technique used.

For example an E-Rank technique where the sword is used is as part of the technique then it will inflict one rank of frostbite scaling up one rank up to a maximum of 7 from one technique where an S+ Rank technique is used.

The frostbite effect is applied separately to damage and relies on contact being made with the blade by the person (either their clothes or things they're holding) rather than explicitly having to make contact with them on account of its impossible temperature.

•[Cosmic Constant]

Any frostbite immunity or resistance is nullified when the frostbite is recieved from this weapon. To be immune to frostbite from this weapon would effectively be the same as being completely immune to death or destruction of any kind.

•[Formless Nil]

By expending a defensive activation during a turn of combat the user can switch the form of the weapon to any other weapon not constrained by size or range (for example a dagger can transform into a longbow) dark energy reforming the weapon in an instant. To do this costs 5 Chakra or 5 Stamina.

•[Touch of the Abyss]

By expending an additional 15 chakra when a frostbite stack is inflicted the user can inflict an additional 2 stacks of frostbite. This is not an activation of its own and is performed at the point at which the stacks are inflicted. It can be done as many times as there are individual sources of frostbite inflicted.

•[Domain of Stillness]

At every even number of frostbite stacks reached (2,4,6,8,10) it becomes impossible to remove those stacks unless one of two conditions is met.

The first is when combat has been over for an hour. Stacks of frostbite are thereafter lost 2 at a time every hour or one every half hour. The negative effects of removing stacks are lost each time this happens.

Alternatively stacks inflicted with this weapon can be lost by self immolating. Inflicting oneself with a Fire or Heat based technique and intentionally self immolating, and successfully dealing damage to oneself, allows a person to lose stacks at half the usual rate. Stamina or chakra damage must be inflicted for this to work.

•[Starless]

If a technique produces light as part of its activation or its mechanism for operation then this weapon can absorb half the expended chakra for that technique to be stored to be used on this weapon's abilities.

This occurs on any technique used within a fifty metre radius.

This effect does not weaken those techniques though it does make them dimmer unless the technique is entirely reliant on a certain pattern of light or bright light being emitted. Those techniques are treated as being one rank lower.

Drawbacks
• To wield this weapon the user must have water and wind attributes or risk freezing their hand immediately upon touch.

•The weapon is sentient and talks through telepathy to its wielder. This is completely inaudible so it might make the wielder seem as though they're going mad. The telepathy cannot be used to make the wielder aware they are in a Genjutsu.

•To use techniques involving the blade there is an additional cost of 20 Chakra.

•Consumes 5 Stamina each turn while being wielded

Uses all available custom slots and juggernaut free custom weapon on the same item. The first two powers were approved previously and haven't been edited though they're presented for re-approval.

I was informed this would be acceptable however please let me know if the case is otherwise.

I'm aware the ability Starless may have some difficulties because it technically does two separate things. I can remove the part about it reducing the effectiveness of certain techniques though I included it mostly because it seemed to make sense that it would.

EDIT: As there isn't a cost for some of the techniques I added a constant 5 stamina cost to wield.

Thank you.  

Pad Chief

Winner

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:02 pm

Character: Shen
Link to profile:

Weapon Name: Orchids Blood
Weapon Type: Nodachi

Weapon Height: 3ft
Weapon Weight: 3lbs

Description: Orchids Blood was passed down to him from his father, in a sense. The blade has been in his family for hundreds of years as far as he was told, giving it a history steeped in blood and battle.

The handle of the blade is thinly wrapped in a red cloth, starting with a dull gold cap and ending in a dull gold square guard. The sheath is much the same color of red as the handle, a deep crimson ending in the same kind of cap. Its blade is well polished with a wave design a long it, being exceptionally sharp for its age.

Legend has it that when the weapon was first created it boasted a white handle and sheath, with shining bright gold for the rest. Over time however war has tarnished it, slowly changing its color and appearance as the blood seeped into the very weapon itself. This is likely just a tale however.

Ability Summary:
• Blood Drinker - When connecting a strike with someone 20 Chakra and Stamina will be taken and given to the user of the blade, but only ever if blood is drawn. This ability can only be used on living opponents, meaning it can't be used on someone who is already dead to drain their blood. This ability when active costs 10 Chakra and Stamina from the user and deals an extra C rank amount of damage, does not consume an activation. This ability will only activate if someone is actually struck and blood is drawn.
• Orchids Dance - Can pay the equal rank cost of an oncoming attack to cancel it out, counting as a spiritual move. This move is done with chakra. This counts as a Bukijutsu move.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:50 am

Character: Xifeng Lao
Link to profile: Bloop (Juggernaut Discipline)

Weapon Name: Heritage Armor
Weapon Type: Light Armor

Weapon Height: 12 in.
Weapon Weight: 10 lbs

Description: Xifeng's mother's armor that was passed down from hers. It's might of simple leather, offering protection against most light attacks. The outside is stain from use of the clan’s ink, colorful residue staining the armor. Made for women, the top is large to accompany for Lao's...more apparent assets.

Ability Summary:
• Sticky Strikes - Formless Bukijutsu And Taijutsu techniques hitting the wearer will cause their opponent’s limbs/weapon to stick to the armor, allowing for them to strike back.
• Caustic Ink - All ink techniques and effects will apply 1 dose of the [Moth Ink] effects. Follows the normal guidelines for ink doses and Moth Ink specifically.

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:18 pm
jake23482

Pending. For the first ability choose one cost and only that one can give the bonus. For the second move just state it cost a D-ranked of a cost for something, since you already have the stipulation that it only works on armor.

Evanescently Magnificent

Necklace: Pending. I apologize for the miscommunication, but one of my fellow custom mods informed me that your custom did not work as I thought I did. I thought the necklace paid the cost of the technique as a prep, and then you still had to pay the cost of the technique when you were ready to use it. Unfortunately, even as I read over our past conversation, I realized that I missed a major detail in which you said that you were cutting out the cost of the technique by storing it in the necklace.

Pad Chief

Denied. A custom weapon can only have one ability, no matter how many things you give up for it. I recognize that Kerron said you could put all of your abilities onto one weapon, but in a similar case it was decided that a custom weapon can only have two abilities unless it was forged by someone. I am sorry for the miscommunication.

Odoeb

Orchid's Blood: Pending. First ability is that all attacks utilizing the sword require fifty percent more. If they're stamina then it's fifty percent more stamina, if it's chakra then fifty percent more chakra, and if both then fifty percent on both payment types. That's the only way to justify how you can passively syphon 20 chakra / stamina per attack you commit which draws blood. The second ability is fine, since our dodge system does the same thing in part. My only issue is that you're able to change how this cost you depending on what attack you're confronted with. Just keep it chakra and we should be fine.

Neryem

Heritage Armor: Denied. You cannot have an ability which passively allows you to have attacks stick to your armor and make them unable to dodge.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:20 am
Odoeb

Approved.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:12 am

Ability Summary:
• By spending a C-Rank amount of Stamina added to the cost of a Bukijutsu technique utilized with this sword, Chigiri can empower it by adding a moderate boost to strength due to it's raw lethal potential in combat, as it is almost like two swords in one. [Counts as an Activation]
• As a passive effect; The blade's strike gains +2 DR to strength when it is used against a target wearing physical armor or using a shield.

User Image

Mattysandwich

Jake: I lowered the DR by 1 as I wanted it to be a passive effect vs armor/shield wearing targets. Since it's pretty subjective and specific on it needing to be physical armor [Not applicable to chakra shields/Susanoo/ect] it doesn't seem all that imbalanced.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:43 am
Mattysandwich

Necklace: Pending. I apologize for the miscommunication, but one of my fellow custom mods informed me that your custom did not work as I thought I did. I thought the necklace paid the cost of the technique as a prep, and then you still had to pay the cost of the technique when you were ready to use it. Unfortunately, even as I read over our past conversation, I realized that I missed a major detail in which you said that you were cutting out the cost of the technique by storing it in the necklace.

You mean like you want me to pay the full cost of the technique twice? I can edit it in but I should let you know my intentions are that I will be storing techniques ahead of time and not in battle. So prep will pretty much be zero anyway.  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:28 pm
jake23482

Fair compromise. Approved.

Evanescently Magnificent

Hmm. In that case, as long as you cannot recover the chakra you paid to store the technique, then that would be fine as a single payment thing. So like, if you store Temper of Nirvana, and you are in a constant state of -80 chakra while the technique is stored, then that works also. The main issue is you paying the 80 chakra out of combat, recovering, drinking a cup of tea, and then you have all of your chakra back, and a free technique to use. That's why I was figuring that you just eliminated the prep time for the technique out of combat, recovered the chakra, and then when you used the technique in combat you pay the technique cost, while with the necklace you already paid the cost of the technique in order to skip the prep work.

So in short:
Option A: You only pay once, but while the technique is stored you cannot recover the chakra.

Option B: You pay the technique's cost twice. Cost one is out of combat to store the technique for a future use. You then recover off that chakra, and then when you use it in battle you pay the cost and then activate the necklace's stored effect to make the jutsu happen instantly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:45 pm
Mattysandwich

Hmm. In that case, as long as you cannot recover the chakra you paid to store the technique, then that would be fine as a single payment thing. So like, if you store Temper of Nirvana, and you are in a constant state of -80 chakra while the technique is stored, then that works also. The main issue is you paying the 80 chakra out of combat, recovering, drinking a cup of tea, and then you have all of your chakra back, and a free technique to use. That's why I was figuring that you just eliminated the prep time for the technique out of combat, recovered the chakra, and then when you used the technique in combat you pay the technique cost, while with the necklace you already paid the cost of the technique in order to skip the prep work.

So in short:
Option A: You only pay once, but while the technique is stored you cannot recover the chakra.

Option B: You pay the technique's cost twice. Cost one is out of combat to store the technique for a future use. You then recover off that chakra, and then when you use it in battle you pay the cost and then activate the necklace's stored effect to make the jutsu happen instantly.

*Presses the option B button repeatedly* I already edited it the second one. Does that mean it's good now?!

Edit: Mixed up the wording to make double super sure that everyone else can understand what it's doing.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Approved.

古[} Recycle Bin