Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 pm
[[ ONLY POST HERE IF YOU'RE SEQUACIOUS OR VAMPIRE ]]

In the world where demons and humans live complete opposite lives, as to never reveal the existence of each other to the other race, everyone lives in complete ignorant bliss. The humans are guided throughout the day with strict rules and timelines, and the demons through the night, and that's how it has been for as long as anybody can remember.

However, due to one human and one demon's unthinkable curiosity to see what happens afterhours, the fateful meeting of one and the other commences, and the clashes of the races begin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:57 pm
~ Name ~
Rin BeulĂ­

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Race ~
Human

~ Age ~

~ Personality ~
Cocky. Over eager to do anything that might bring attention to himself. He's also quite comfortable around all sorts of different people, and he loves to get dirty, and I mean literally. He likes any opportunity to become filthy, be it through mud or hard labor, though he does like to be paid for the hard labor. Generally, Rin goes about with a good attitude. He's fairly popular, to the people who can get past the fact that he showers about once a week and tends to reek of his 'manly scent'. You also might find yourself recognizing Rin as 'one of those guys' whose really nothing special, with their appearances, personality, and brain.

~ Talents ~
- Being 'manly',
- Digital art - traditional... not so much.
- Dealing with multiple people at one time
- Smooth-talking
- Appearing clueless
- Acting clueless
- Being clueless

~ Hobbies ~
- Flirting
- Digital art
- Sucking up to teachers in an effort to get a good grade
- Hogging computers

~ Personal experiences with the 'other race' ~
Once, when he was really young, his mother and he were walking to school, when he lost track of his mother's hand. He didn't know where he was going, and he wandered to see some kind of huge monster there, then gone when he blinked. He dismissed it as a dream, as every human does when anything slightly out of the ordinary happens.

~ Picture ~
User Image  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:41 pm
~ Name ~
Ludique Marie

~ Gender ~
Female

~ Race ~
Demon

~ Age ~
Appearance, around sixteen or so.
Actual, she thinks one hundred.

~ Personality ~
Dark, and powerful. The strong female whom refuses to admit to any sort of affection. She is a curious creature, though, and likes to learn new things. She's not very clean, as she often finds reasons to be dirty, but she does bathe regularly. She isn't one to come to the aid of those who need it, unless she will gain from it, but she sometimes will come out for such. She doesn't force herself to be the center of attention, but she doesn't mind being in the spotlight. If you're looking for the sweet, innocent girl who easily falls in love, you might want to move along.

~ Talents ~
- Performing magic
- Teaching magic
- Learning more magic
- Quick to learn
- Focusing on one thing at a time
- Paying attention
- Changing moods quickly
- Mocking others
- Fighting
- Bargaining

~ Hobbies ~
- Performing with magic for money
- Battling with magic
- Using magic to spy
- Teaching magic

~ Personal experiences with the 'other race' ~
Once, when she was very young and just learning the rules that demons had to follow, she saw the hideous creatures bare, tumbling in ways she was unaware, and then the male paying the female. She later learned that this act also happened in her society, but more discreetly.

~ Picture ~
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Curiosity was getting the best of Ludique.

It was these times which were the best to feed into what the young demon desired. Oh, the night was thick, the air was changing. In previous nights, she had been scheming, planning. During the day, even. She planned through her evenings. Prepared, oh, how very completely prepared this demon was. Her very essence was thick with magic, her words and thoughts flowing, as if tangible. In the previous nights, Ludique craved more and more the knowledge and the up closeness of a mere human, a mortal! But Ludique only smirked, moving along.

When she reached the streets, they were bare. There were bound to be humans behind, stragglers. It was a Friday night for these humans; there were parties to be had, drinks to become intoxicated from. Ludique was aware of this, for even in her own culture there were these things. But she found nothing, no one. Not a single human, not one she could charm and bring home, not one she could drain information from. Ludique felt a bubbling rage at once, and in another instant it was cooled, for she sensed the presence of a young mortal, alone, which was odd to Ludique. On her research, mortals didn't feel as comfortable as demons did, when solitary. Her interest piqued, she waited for the mortal, knowing he neared her current location.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:34 pm
Rin glanced left to right nervously... if anybody saw him, it was all over. He knew there was something... something that lurked in the dark... he had known it for as long as he could remember. Only tonight had he the courage to disobey the direct orders, the constant drilling into his head by everything... don't go out after dark. But he hated being censored. Anything that could be in the dark couldn't be anything worse than what would be in the day. He had tried to convince others of this, but they were so used to never taking him seriously, they all slid it off as a joke. But they were wrong. This was the one thing he had ever truly believed in.

Suddenly, a cold feeling creeped up the back of his neck, like an ice cube was walking up his spine. Something wasn't right. Something was coming closer... something bad. His breath came in ragged gasps... but he kept going. What would he have to prove his case if he ran away now?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 pm
Ludique watched him, her eyes deep, a red the shade of blood with oxygen. She could sense him through her magic, she could feel him. She knew every piece of this human's shape before she could even fully see him. Tonight was her very, very lucky night, it seemed.

As the demon moved toward the mortal, she had cast herself to become invisible, unseen and unheard. She did not come within many yards of the human, but, oh, she saw him. She even circled him, careful and cautious, even tempted to follow this wonder about. It was only her curiosity that set this off; Ludique was not interested in love or anything that even bordered it. She just had a knack for learning more and always wishing to learn.

Ludique wondered if the human could sense her chilling presence, if she made him uneasy. She smiled at the thought.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm
Rin shuddered, the night was cold, but in more than temperature. There was a chill surrounding him that was more than a brisk wind, he was sure. There was something unseen nearby... good or evil, it was definitely there. A vampire? A ghost? A demon? They probably wanted to eat him. Well, let them take the first bite, and then run away with the proof on his arm, or his leg. But still, he was nervous, and he didn't want to look like TOO easy of prey for the noble evilness... so he said nervously, "Mighty vampire, or ghost, or demon as the case may be, I cannot see you, and therefore, you might not be able to see me. If you can't, then that is good. Very good. This way I can assure you that I am a skinny, bony, innocent boy of 16. I'm sure I wouldn't be much of a meal for an Amazing Lord of Evilness such as youself... however, if you would just show your humble self to me, I'm sure we could come to terms with each other and possibly get acquainted. I'm sure you've always wanted a human friend..." and as he spoke, he became more and more convinced that he was talking to wind... which was, in a way, slightly comforting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 am
Such a speech, Thought Ludique, though when he finished she was laughing, the sound echoing about him and possibly even through his being. Ludique was not a humble girl, but to please this human, perhaps scare him even more, she dispelled her invisibility, spinning around to the front of him.

The demon appeared only as a mere girl, maybe sixteen or so, and she was small. In size and in height, measuring only to five feet. Her eyes, though, gaze her away as not innocent. Not only for their red color, but for the way the wisdom and might was there in her look. She had stopped her cackling, and then proceeded to gesture to herself. "Ludique, Amazing Lord of Evilness," Said she, her French accent heavy. She came here from France, it was only expected. She examined him, though. She acted as if he wasn't real, her normally cold eyes wide with her curiosity of this mortal. She lifted his arms, and in an instant dropped them again, for this boy smelled of something foul. Were all humans dirty in such ways? She couldn't help but to have a dislike already, even if she loved to be dirty, she never smelled of it. Fascination overtook her again, though, and she began to circle him again. It looked as though the young demon was checking him out, which, in reality, she technically was. But she didn't care too much, she was simply examining him, comparing his anatomy to that of the images in the books she had studied for this trip. She noticed that, unlike her diagrams, he wore clothing.

Ludique smirked at this, and the thoughts of having a human partner swirled in her mind.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:54 pm
Rin's heart skipped as he heard the demon speak, and then show herself. He felt the reality drain out of the situation and became confident that he was dreaming. He must have fallen unconscious and was dreaming. Yes. This was definitely the result of a vivid delusion. "Mighty Lord or Evilness, I am the Almighty Rin, from the distant world of Baumback avenue." Thank God for his straight face. "I come to become acquainted with the beings of the dark. I am a human mortal, son of Clara and, now deceased, Nathan BeulĂ­, brother to Heather, Mike, and Lilian BeulĂ­." ...You know, in case the demon cared. Though he was very sure it could just look into his mind, he also wanted to prove that he didn't lie to the demon... though he really did, a lot. Oh my, what if the demon saw that about him, too? Tsk...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:59 pm
Ludique laughed, stalking about this human. She did indeed enter this being's mind, and she studied him. "You lie often, Not-So-Almighty Rin," She spun around him, as if to taunt him. "And you are not dreaming. I am real, just as real as you are," She let him know that she could, indeed, pour into his mind. The demon was still very French-accented, as she was very proud of her origins. "But I wonder, little mortal, why do you tell me so much of yourself? I only plan to steal you away and keep you as a pet, why tell me what I can steal?"

Again, the powerful demon boomed with laughter, a wicked, cackling sound emitting from her very form. She stopped suddenly, though, and she stopped in front of the human, a pale hand to her lithe form, resting upon her hip. "Nevermind, ignore those questions. I will have them answered soon enough. You do not believe that this is real. What might I do to prove to you that I am truly a being of the dark?"

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:30 pm
Rin was stunned. Even though this was a dream, he didn't want to be a pet to this demon... after all, weren't demons notorious for being cruel? He'd probably be starved to death! He started slowly backing up, eyes wide and wary. "Look, I got a family, I got a mom, and two sisters, and a baby brother and he needs me to help him grow up, please, please, please don't take me, I promise that I won't ever come out after dark again! Look, if you would be so merciful as to allow me to go back home, then I'm certain our paths would never cross again, and If you want to prove you're real to me, then don't keep me as a pet because If you do, I'll just kill myself, and then there would be not point in proving yourself to be real..." Damn these 'moral' dreams. Even his delusions were telling to start following the rules. God, screw this, it was a dream, right? He scrunched up his face and made a quick break for it, hoping to get back to the comforting arms of a controlled society before the demon caught up with him. Then, maybe, someone would see him and help him. Who knew moral dreams could be so life-threatening?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm
But Ludique was so much faster with magic on her side. A simple spell and Ludique was again in front of the human, hands out, catching him by the shoulders. She was frowning, and she seemed very angry that Rin would run from her. She had delved into his mind again, and in her anger the demon had suddenly yelled at the mortal, "You're so stupid!" She gave a shove at the thing, stomping her foot to the ground. She seemed very childish in that instant, as if throwing a tantrum. "Can you not tell apart seriousness from joking?" In her reading, she had been lead to believe that humans were intelligent, reasoning creatures, not things that fled at harmless jests! She looked offended as well, and an offended demon was nothing to toy with.

Suddenly, though, Ludique calmed, and spoke very softly. "Let us try once more; I am Ludique, and I am not a mighty lord, or lady. I am a magic-user, and I am curious of your race and your way of living. As such, I plan to disguise as a human and live in your society. On account of you being the first mortal I came across, you have the honor of housing me. Should you not accept, I shall kill you," Smiling to Rin, she looked too innocent to have just threatened this person with murder.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm
She... she was joking? How was he supposed to tell? Che! Then she said she was going to disguise as a human... and he nearly fainted. But wait! Was she joking then, too? After discovering that this demon had quite a morbid sense of humor, he suddenly wouldn't put it past her to put him into a nervous frenzy trying to figure out what to do.

But he had to be strong... when he woke up, he would never forgive himself if he backed out now. Really, a real demon was wanting to come home with him... this would be the perfect way to prove his case. To prove to his friends that he wasn't always a class clown. He smiled as best he could, which probably came across as a grimace, and asked her evenly, "But wouldn't your, ah... demon buddies miss you?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm
Ludique watched him for some time, as if trying to take in what he was saying to her. Suddenly, though, Ludique began laughing, hands dropping from the human. She bent slightly, hands on her knees, laughing at what he had asked her. When she calmed, there was liquid in the corners of her eyes. "Oh, you are quite the trip, Rin!" She let out a sigh, though, as she stood straight, again. "But, I am very serious. I will be human to them, as I stated, and I'm coming to your home, tonight. Should you reveal me as a demon in any way, I shall be forced to kill you," Again, the threat of murder.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:33 pm
He gulped. He really didn't like this mind reading-thing. "Sure," he told her, "but please stop reading my mind." Because at this very moment, he was thinking of as many ways he could get rid of her. Currently, the situation seemed hopeless, and goddammit, if he couldn't stop thinking these thoughts, and she kept reading her mind, then she might really kill him... So instead he focused his thoughts to constantly think the words 'STAY OUT OF MY BRAIN' in a perpetual pattern. It was difficult to try to keep that at the surface of your thoughts and still try to keep thinking about a way to deceive the demon... but isn't this what he wanted? Proof? He had it within arms grasp, but he was thinking of ways to push it away! True, the demon said she would kill him if he revealed her secret, so he wouldn't do a thing to try to show her as a demon... he would leave that to her to reveal herself. After all, how could a demon who'd never been in a society of humans act like one? Then he realized he had stopped thinking, 'STAY OUT OF MY BRAIN', so he continued on that as he led her home. "Now, my mom might now approve of a girl moving in with us... if she doesn't, you might be out of luck." Then a thought struck him. "And NO KILLING HER if she refuses," because that seemed to be her default response when someone did something she didn't like; 'If you do something I don't agree with, I'll kill you!'  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff