9%  [ 3 ]
Maybe?
24%
 24%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 pm
I personally think that if the shop ever needed guest colorists they should ask the retired colorists if they'd be interested in "guest appearing" again for an event or what have you.

I mean.. I know they all chose to leave for their own reasons but that doesn't mean they might not be interested in coloring a few ponies for "old times sake." Since they'd only be coloring for the occasion there's not permanent commitment attached. XD

But then again some retired colorists might not like being asked about Soq at all. That in itself could get tense... and create a mess. >_>;;; Might be a can some colorists wouldn't want to open.

Idk. In the end I don't really see the need to hunt down more colorists. XD *just her 2 cents*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:18 am
Sabin Duvert
My only concern would be when it comes to situations like breedings or customs where the colorist is given the task of a pet to complete at a later date. Part of the consideration when it comes to new colorists is reliability, and the last thing you want to do is have a guest colorist lose interest and flake before completing a breeding.

While maybe a guest here and there isn't a bad idea, I would vote for it being for pre-completed pets alone. ((ie, they're completed before given out - like for an event or flaffle or something like that)).

Actually looking at this post again I realized that maybe breedings could work...they'd just have to be chosen off the Master CC list beforehand with only the staff members told what was happening. If the guest flakes then no one but the staff would know and no one is owed a breeding.  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:34 am
/ot @Mob- I actually wouldnt mind getting to do maybe a breeding or two again if it was just a guest thing haha. I bet theres a few colorists who might secretly want to do at least one little pony again ffft.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff