Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweets Event
Yes! Bring on the desserts! *-*
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
No way! Keep those carb loaded things away from me!
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:10 pm
I was thinking maybe a sweets event? You know candies, cakes, and the like. Minus what has already been done of course. There are plenty of sweets so you guys can make plenty of ponies.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:21 pm
I thought you suggested a Girl Scout Cookie event on aim one time. Is that what you mean?

Something more healthy could be a " 4 Food Groups" themed event of some kind.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm
That was Pippi's suggestion and more a spring/summer event imho.

To me Halloween and Christmas (as well as the holidays between them) signify baking yummy desserts or handing out candy in the case of Halloween.

What I'm suggesting is, for example, if you make it a Halloween event you can pick and choose from all the different candies out there to make a wide variety of Soquili.

If you do it for Christmas, maybe pick desserts that people recognize as for Christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:48 pm
Yuuka Kurokawa
That was Pippi's suggestion and more a spring/summer event imho.

To me Halloween and Christmas (as well as the holidays between them) signify baking yummy desserts or handing out candy in the case of Halloween.

What I'm suggesting is, for example, if you make it a Halloween event you can pick and choose from all the different candies out there to make a wide variety of Soquili.

If you do it for Christmas, maybe pick desserts that people recognize as for Christmas.

OHH that would be lovely!

And just randomly, I though of a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans 0_o

But I love the idea of sweets, and stuff. I'm not sure what has been done, but foods both real and make-believe would be cool ^_^  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:39 am
For Christmas I think a Trail of the Painted Ponies event would be pretty fitting. They have a lot of holiday horses and the designs are always very tasteful. Another idea I had was perhaps throwing out some Christmas story soquili. There's a lot of Soqs that are themed after, say, the reindeer and a lot of the typical tales but there are still a lot out there that aren't mentioned/themed in soq that might be interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 pm
Ooh - a gingerbread soq would be SO CUTE!

But for a Christmas theme - why not a 'forgotten characters' - the ones who are 'Christmas-y' but don't normally get a spotlight. Like the mouse who was stirring or the elf who keeps Santa's list for him or the Innkeeper who didn't let Joseph and Mary stay or the little angel who got lost trying to join the heavenly choir or Tiny Tim's brothers and sisters. Basically - the ones people forget about and who don't normally get done but will have folks saying 'oh, I remember him/her'.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 pm
LydaLynn
Ooh - a gingerbread soq would be SO CUTE!

But for a Christmas theme - why not a 'forgotten characters' - the ones who are 'Christmas-y' but don't normally get a spotlight. Like the mouse who was stirring or the elf who keeps Santa's list for him or the Innkeeper who didn't let Joseph and Mary stay or the little angel who got lost trying to join the heavenly choir or Tiny Tim's brothers and sisters. Basically - the ones people forget about and who don't normally get done but will have folks saying 'oh, I remember him/her'.

This is ADORABLE!

Or what about, a "Misfit Toys" type thing. Like from Rudolph where he goes to the Island of Misfit Toys ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm
probably noone would be interested in this, but what about a flatsale or raffle group of christmas pets done in themes of "giftwrapped". They are themed on wrapped gifts with ribbon and other stuff people do their gifts up with. that shouldn't be too restrictive either.. given that there are such wide varieties out there...  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
This is ADORABLE!

Or what about, a "Misfit Toys" type thing. Like from Rudolph where he goes to the Island of Misfit Toys ^_^

I think this would be awesome!  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff