Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have suggestions of your own?
Yeah, I'll post with my suggestion!
38%
 38%  [ 8 ]
Nah, but I like the ideas that have been suggested so far.
42%
 42%  [ 9 ]
Nope.
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 am
I remember several people made suggestions for the monthly flaffle in the feedback thread that used to exists until this forum was made, so I thought I'd restart one since I had a suggestion...

Flaffle Suggestions

Nymphalidae
I'd love to see a flaffle of mers! There are SO few of them, it would be great to see more of them around, especially for RPers -- I've seen it brought up frequently how hard it is for people to find other aquatic soquili to RP with. I know they're supposed to be rare, and I'm not saying an entire flaffle should consist of mers and only mers -- maybe it can be an aquatic flaffle of a mix of mers, seathi, and kelpi.

Yumitoko II
Also I'd like to see a purely unedited raffle where everything is concentrated on the beautiful colourings of the soquili. Hair templates could be mixed and matched to add interest but the soquili being unedited is cool enough. Show off your colouring. smile

Soquili don't have to be edited to be beautiful, so like simplicity. biggrin

Strait Jacket Girl
What about a flaffle based/themed off of board games, or table top games and such like Clue, the different card games like phase 10-skip-bo etc., battle ship, and such.

Or a them based around gaming systems, not just the newer ones but like a dreamcast, the original Nintendo etc. I'm not sure how you could incorporate it really aside from a logo on the rump but just as an Idea, cause their are even multiple versions of the xbox360 and Wii now(did you know they came out with a red one centered around the 25th*I think* anniversary of Mario

Kamiki
My flaffle idea:

Baskets. 1 basket from every land-dwelling breed (1 kalona, 1 flutter, 1 regular, 1 kirin, etc). So you don't know what's inside.

Just seems like it might be fun. Pick the basket dependent on color only, and not know exactly what's inside ^__^

Manda
BPAL theme would be awesome. Just sayin. XD That aside, here's some ides from me~ (I apologize if some of these have already been done, btw, I haven't been keeping up with the flaffles lately)

1. Insects
2. Songs
3. Emotions (i.e. love, hate, friendship, etc)
4. Books
5. Rocks & Minerals
6. Famous Artists

I could probably come up with more but I'll leave it at that for the moment. XD

LydaLynn
I'd love to see a science fiction theme, from aliens to UFOs to strange tech to whatever.

I'd also love a 'girls' them vs a 'boys' theme [one month is all girls and sugar and spice and everything nice and the next month is boys with snips and snails and puppy-dog tails - though the boys could have the first month if they wanted].

Leez0rz
Personally, I would love more naturals! *o* <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:01 am
Nymphalidae
I remember several people made suggestions for the monthly flaffle in the feedback thread that used to exists until this forum was made, so I thought I'd restart one since I had a suggestion...

*** I'd live to see a flaffle of mers! There are SO few of them, it would be great to see more of them around, especially for RPers -- I've seen it brought up frequently how hard it is for people to find other aquatic soquili to RP with. I know they're supposed to be rare, and I'm not saying an entire flaffle should consist of mers and only mers -- maybe it can be an aquatic flaffle of a mix of mers, seathi, and kelpi.
Ooooh I like this!!!
Under the sea, under the sea!!! 8D

Also I'd like to see a purely unedited raffle where everything is concentrated on the beautiful colourings of the soquili. Hair templates could be mixed and matched to add interest but the soquili being unedited is cool enough. Show off your colouring. smile

Soquili don't have to be edited to be beautiful, so like simplicity. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:16 am
I think most flaffles are unedited now lately. :3 The Halloween one wasn't, but before that, it's generally unedited soquili. Which is awesome -- and I WOULD love to see more mix-and-matching of the hair templates. I've seen some really awesome stuff come from unedited breedings like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 am
I think I've talked to Kali before about this x3

There are going to be theme raffles, species raffles, etc. CX Normally unedited~  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 pm
I love this idea! I own a Seathi, and I just adore her. :3 I agree that there just aren't very many mers seen around. heart Would love to see more of them...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 pm
Oops -- forgot to add a poll... wasn't really sure what to put, but there is one now!

Anyway -- I selfishly would like to see a theme based on Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfumes, just because I am so damn obsessed with the place, and the descriptions of each perfume are usually so full of purple prose they always give me some sort of scene or place to imagine. Although I know not all colourists enjoy doing "inspired by" soquili, but it's just a thought. ^^ There's so many to pick from.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

ButtPuppetry

Super Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 pm
In the past Soquili has had a lot of restricted themed flaffles, which has made some people unhappy. I think, however, that the flaffles are going to be a lot less restrictive than they have been. An aim at open themes might be a good idea, rather than those that are limiting.

Example: You suggested that there be a flaffle of Mers with an under the sea theme. That'd be a more wide open suggestion for a flaffle theme than let's say... Tropical Fish.

So I'd say continue making suggestions for the flaffles, but make sure they're extremely open. The restrictive themes, while good every once and a while, are crushing in terms of creativity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm
What about a flaffle based/themed off of board games, or table top games and such like Clue, the different card games like phase 10-skip-bo etc., battle ship, and such.

Or a them based around gaming systems, not just the newer ones but like a dreamcast, the original Nintendo etc. I'm not sure how you could incorporate it really aside from a logo on the rump but just as an Idea, cause their are even multiple versions of the xbox360 and Wii now(did you know they came out with a red one centered around the 25th*I think* anniversary of Mario

Strait Jacket Girl

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:46 pm
That definitely makes sense, Neph. I was a little hesitant to post the BPAL suggestion for that very reason (limited themes being difficult), but figured it couldn't hurt. :3 But that's something I'll keep in mind!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:51 pm
My flaffle idea:

Baskets. 1 basket from every land-dwelling breed (1 kalona, 1 flutter, 1 regular, 1 kirin, etc). So you don't know what's inside.

Just seems like it might be fun. Pick the basket dependent on color only, and not know exactly what's inside ^__^

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:24 pm
OT but I have a small bottle (forgot what size it was) of perfume and a sampler from BPAL. *u*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 pm
BPAL theme would be awesome. Just sayin. XD That aside, here's some ides from me~ (I apologize if some of these have already been done, btw, I haven't been keeping up with the flaffles lately)

1. Insects
2. Songs
3. Emotions (i.e. love, hate, friendship, etc)
4. Books
5. Rocks & Minerals
6. Famous Artists

I could probably come up with more but I'll leave it at that for the moment. XD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:59 pm
I'd love to see a science fiction theme, from aliens to UFOs to strange tech to whatever.

I'd also love a 'girls' them vs a 'boys' theme [one month is all girls and sugar and spice and everything nice and the next month is boys with snips and snails and puppy-dog tails - though the boys could have the first month if they wanted].  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 pm
Personally, I would love more naturals! *o* <3  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Trust me, people will see more naturals soon. XD

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]